Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dec 26, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

HobbitGrease posted:

what's the context of this picture

also, Trump making GBS threads on Tillerson previously and continuing to poo poo on him now

Trump went on a golf trip and forced the press corps to sit in a room that had the windows taped over with garbage bags so they wouldn't record how poo poo he is at golf

Iirc none of the press bothered to tear down those garbage bags because they didnt want to risk losing future access to the white house

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

https://twitter.com/bernstein/status/1131610423386607617?s=21

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

I remember Nick Mullen decrying Gavin McInnis when he became a tradcath too. Frankly it’s only the catholic pedophilia scandal that keeps Nick Mullen from going full tradcath as well.

Dark times we live in

Dec 26, 2012

lmfao

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Spergin Morlock posted:

they straight up murdered a journalist who was a resident of the US, with family members tied to the both the iran contra scandal and trump.

Pinochet had an expat blown up with a car bomb that also killed an American citizen and no one cared

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
remember when a bunch of erdogan’s goons beat up protestors in DC and no one cared? they just walked across the street to the protestors and started throwing punches. police right there didn’t do anything

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

The best goalie in the NHL just straight up quit playing because a black man was president

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

StashAugustine posted:

Pinochet had an expat blown up with a car bomb that also killed an American citizen and no one cared

that reminds me that a car bomb turned luis blanco into the first Spanish astronaut lol

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

hahahahaha

Vanilla Ice
Jun 13, 2002

Fuck The Eradicator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6KsmLdPUqo

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

just imagine how much soup did he eat to wash the disgusting bacon tastee out of his feeding orifice
maybe he's like the vampires in "what we do in the shadows" and throws up liters of vomit any time he tastes human food, except for canned soup

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
jeb! eating nails for breakfast

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypsQO3dFiB8

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

gently caress you for reminding me that exists

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

LGD posted:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

gently caress you for reminding me that exists

you need to accept that it exists and live on with it in your heart

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Oh God I forgot that part... Sorkin really is the cheesiest writer on this planet.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

this reminded me of the still gov of virginia northam lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Terrorist fist jab?

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
In 2008, New York attorney general Andrew Cuomo said of the Democratic Party candidate Barack Obama, who was running against Hillary Clinton, the candidate Cuomo supported: "You can't shuck and jive at a press conference."

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
the knock out game

creepy clowns

help me remember some other stupid terrified old people media stories that circulated with absolutely no basis in reality and suddenly disappeared. I would have put ms13 in here but at least that technically exists

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6maL6gq6qME This ones real and better than anything Sorkin could ever write

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Comrayn posted:

the knock out game

creepy clowns

help me remember some other stupid terrified old people media stories that circulated with absolutely no basis in reality and suddenly disappeared. I would have put ms13 in here but at least that technically exists

planking

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6maL6gq6qME This ones real and better than anything Sorkin could ever write
“Compromised to a permanent end”

lol

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

Comrayn posted:

the knock out game

creepy clowns

Rainbow parties.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

a Loving Dog posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxVdU2eVYSg

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

There's a lot of kids here who don't realize how off-the-rails bonkers America went after 9/11. We could dedicate an entire parallel thread to it

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Comrayn posted:

the knock out game

creepy clowns

Razor blades in apples

Goth school shooters

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

Hedenius posted:

Rainbow parties.

olds thinking that early 2000s youths had a systen of oddly shaped rubberbands by which we could identify which kinds of gently caress we were down for at a passing glance.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Rex-Goliath posted:

There's a lot of kids here who don't realize how off-the-rails bonkers America went after 9/11. We could dedicate an entire parallel thread to it

Yea. A post 9/11 retrospective thread is a good idea

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Plastic and duct tape...color coded terror levels...god bless America every 7th inning stretch...so much stupid poo poo

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
lol everyone in America still has to take off their shoes to get on a plane

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

lol reminds me of those stupid yellow ribbon magnets people paid $10 for or whatever to virtue signal that you luv are troops

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

mooyashi posted:

they make u do it in china too but only sometimes

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

mooyashi posted:

One of the main reasons you have to walk through a fully body scanner and let the TSA see your nuts is because Nancy Grace threw a shitfit on TV after the underwear bomber

And also because of the grift, you can never forget about the grift

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

GalacticAcid posted:

Plastic and duct tape...color coded terror levels...god bless America every 7th inning stretch...so much stupid poo poo

loving freedom fries

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

mooyashi posted:

not if you pay off the tsa ahead of time

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Rex-Goliath posted:

not if you pay off the tsa ahead of time

this is basically just an extortion racket, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

in theory they run a background check on you before you're cleared but lol at that