Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

GalacticAcid posted:

Plastic and duct tape...color coded terror levels...god bless America every 7th inning stretch...so much stupid poo poo

Freedom fries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Mr. Lobe posted:

this is basically just an extortion racket, right?

The whole point of what the TSA does at airports is to make sure the public doesn't stop buying airline tickets. For those of us who only fly irregularly if ever, it's making sure we believe no one could ever get anything harmful onto a plane by invasive and public searches. For frequent flyers it's letting them skip all that bullshit so they don't stop flying except when absolutely necessary.

If they can actually make things some degree safer while not compromising their primary mission, they'll probably do it, but if actually making flying safer was top priority, there's a lot that would be done differently.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
George Bush did so much stupid poo poo

The African dance thing

Our childrens do learn

Fool me twice...you...you can’t get fooled again

Molesting Angela Merkel

Owning John Kerry by sneering “I like my cheesesteaks with with”

Anyone who thinks the trump years are something new and a departure from stately politics is an idiot child

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

GalacticAcid posted:

The African dance thing

Our childrens do learn

Molesting Angela Merkel

Anyone who thinks the trump years are something new and a departure from stately politics is an idiot child

https://youtu.be/20Jcrk6jGfo

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
"watch this drive" is still an all-timer

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
remember when Cindy Sheehan was widely vilified and loathed

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
A made for TV movie with Jane Fonda killed nuclear power.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Two Bush brothers, one the actual President, stepped into an issue where a man where a man wanted his wife who hadbeen a vegetable for a decade plus to be allowed to die

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
trump telling the public that flipping should be illegal and to stop snitching

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

GalacticAcid posted:

The African dance thing

Our childrens do learn

Molesting Angela Merkel

"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

The Dixie Chicks had their career destroyed for mild critique of Bush's warmongering lol

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Azathoth posted:

The whole point of what the TSA does at airports is to make sure the public doesn't stop buying airline tickets. For those of us who only fly irregularly if ever, it's making sure we believe no one could ever get anything harmful onto a plane by invasive and public searches. For frequent flyers it's letting them skip all that bullshit so they don't stop flying except when absolutely necessary.

If they can actually make things some degree safer while not compromising their primary mission, they'll probably do it, but if actually making flying safer was top priority, there's a lot that would be done differently.

literally 9/11 couldn't happen again because all airplanes have reinforced locked cockpit doors and yet....

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Politifact decided their 2011 "Lie of the Year" was people on the left saying that the Ryan budget was going to destroy Medicare because the privatized program to replace it was still called Medicare.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
where's the mount everest thread I want to laugh at idiots dying in real time

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

GalacticAcid posted:

The African dance thing

Our childrens do learn

Molesting Angela Merkel

and yet he's the smarter, more charismatic Bush boy. lol

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

HobbitGrease posted:

the BUKD catalog thread reminded me that the American health care/health insurance system is so terrible that people take unregulated fish antibiotics to help infections

I actually had to do this when I got stranded in the states with pneumonia. My travelers insurance expired and the cost of a doctor's visit, a zpack and an inhaler to keep me from coughing so hard was well over a thousand bucks :(

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Chuka Umana posted:

Politifact decided their 2011 "Lie of the Year" was people on the left saying that the Ryan budget was going to destroy Medicare because the privatized program to replace it was still called Medicare.

Lmao

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Also when they gave "if you like your plan you can keep your plan" lie of the year, because some insurance companies voluntarily cancelled their grandfathered pre obamacare plans thinking they'd save money

Thompsons
Aug 28, 2008

Ask me about onklunk extraction.
remember when Mattis wanted to give Trump a Big Boy President moment by proposing a Yemen raid, which then led to like all the SEALs on it getting hurt when their helicopter crashed, one of them dying, dozens more civilians being wounded and killed, and then like the guy they were going after later releasing a message that was basically "haha missed me gently caress you"

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
Was that the one where they killed a little girl?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Hopkins FBI posted:

"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."

When Bob Dole was running against Clinton he made a lot of hay trashing Hillary's "It Takes A Village"

it didn't work

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

old.flv posted:

Was that the one where they killed a little girl?

You're going to have to be a million times more specific

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Azathoth posted:

It's either that or Willard and at least Mitt doesn't remind everyone of their great-uncle whose funeral their parents made them attend even though they'd never met the guy.

He could've just gone with "Will"

The slogans write themselves

Will to power!!

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

ikanreed posted:

The one in Yemen was an American citizen??? so it was very important (bonus: Obama killed her older brother previously)

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
mitt romney tied his dog to the roof of the car to go on vacation and it shat all over the car the whole way there and when they got there the dog ran away

he also spent years of his life trying to convince french people to convert to mormonism

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

ikanreed posted:

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
There was a governor of Idaho named Butch Otter and if that's not a fursona idkw

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
That faceless birdsnest lady that almost made John McCain poo poo his pants when she started going off on Obama for being an Ay-rab and the complete lack of response on the right that they'd created roving racist Shoggoths and actually the last 30 years of conservative politics have literally been At The Mountains Of Madness lol

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Which makes sense because Lovecraft was actually a gigantic racist

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

mooyashi posted:

There was a governor of Idaho named Butch Otter and if that's not a fursona idkw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbjRF50DFZE

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Chuka Umana posted:

it's great how these lib idiots can make even a basic need like checking facts something contemptible

DoubleDonut posted:

mitt romney tied his dog to the roof of the car to go on vacation and it shat all over the car the whole way there and when they got there the dog ran away

he also spent years of his life trying to convince french people to convert to mormonism

he was in france during vietnam I believe (religious exemption?) and when he came back he counterprotested the antiwar protests
the perfect republican

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

mooyashi posted:

https://ballotpedia.org/Butch_Otter

the article posted:

Clement Leroy "Butch" Otter (born May 3, 1942, in Caldwell, Idaho) is the former Republican governor of Idaho.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butch_Otter

the article posted:

Spouse(s) Gay Simplot (1964–1992)

https://www.forbes.com/profile/gay-simplot/#4b65bdf1317d

the article posted:

Potatoes are what made Gay Simplot rich. Her father J.R. Simplot, dropped out of the eighth grade, worked odd jobs on farms and then bought his own potato farm. He became the father of the frozen French fry when he developed an innovative freezing process.

Former DILF has issued a correction as of 05:49 on May 26, 2019

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

butch otter is an oxymoron

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Rick, I’ll tell you what, 10,000 bucks? $10,000 bet?

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Spergin Morlock posted:

butch otter is an oxymoron

Hey gently caress your spectrum poo poo my dude I'm built like a twink and have added enough hair and fat to not yet be a bear. If only I were gay I reckon.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

If you've ever heard of Idaho Potatos, Ore-Ida and the Simplot Corporation, you'll understand why Gay Simplot and "butch" Otter are important

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Look let me think there's a community that fetishizes my dumpy hirsute figure

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
A former member of SNL resigned from the Senate after he pretended to grab boobs

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

mooyashi posted:

Look let me think there's a community that fetishizes my dumpy hirsute figure

if you ever decide to experiment, pm me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Soon to be AG Ashcroft lost an election to a dead man