Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

We've got ourselves another new chapter this fine day. I didn't expect an equivalent to the cheese throwing thing that's going around but I'll take it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
I'm real interested to see where this surgery at gunpoint goes.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Yo new chapter

https://mangadex.org/chapter/598509

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...
Ogata's continuous escalation of being a shithead is incredible. I had a giant grin on my face when they revealed the empty operating table. :allears:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Oh yeah, that's the good stuff.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

https://mangadex.org/chapter/610041/

So it seems like the Russo-Japanese war was provoked by the magnificent bastard Tsurumi, huh?

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
nice to see tsurumi was still pretty crazy even before he got brain damage

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
https://mangadex.org/chapter/623790/1

This series never fails to deliver.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Genius.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

That was a very cool chapter. Was it ever established before that Tsurumi understood Russian?

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
i don't understand how this series manages to be this insanely goofy yet still have an strong emotional undercurrent

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

That was a very cool chapter. Was it ever established before that Tsurumi understood Russian?

Did you miss the whole flashback that he was a spy in Russia?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Lurking Haro posted:

Did you miss the whole flashback that he was a spy in Russia?

Guess so. I read too much dang manga.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Mosu to be wild

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

Pewdiepie posted:

Guess so. I read too much dang manga.

It's how he knew Wilks and co. Maybe you just didn't click that it was him?

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
new chapter

i spit out a mouthful of coffee when i read sugimoto's last line

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Everybody has sexual tension with everybody

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'm gonna be legit sad when all these characters actually have to finally kill each other.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Hell yea.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I'm gonna be legit sad when all these characters actually have to finally kill each other.

Not emptyquoting.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Ouch my nipple

Viola the Mad
Feb 13, 2010
Tsurumi bursting through the door was positively swoonworthy. No wonder Otonoshin becomes incoherent around him. :syoon:

I'm kinda confused about how the flashback ended, though. Was the kidnapping really Tsurumi's plot, or was the tsukisappu anpan a red herring? Or is the ending supposed to be ambiguous?

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Viola the Mad posted:

Tsurumi bursting through the door was positively swoonworthy. No wonder Otonoshin becomes incoherent around him. :syoon:

I'm kinda confused about how the flashback ended, though. Was the kidnapping really Tsurumi's plot, or was the tsukisappu anpan a red herring? Or is the ending supposed to be ambiguous?

100% Tsurumi plot.

HouseofGlass
Apr 18, 2005
Quick! To the Bat-Fax!
Yeah, it's obviously a Tsurumi plot. When the soldiers are dragging the bodies away, you can even see the bruise on Ogata where Koito headbutted him.

Given that the line Ogata says right before the flashback and the line the "Russian" kidnapper says to Koito when he had his gun on him were the exact same, I'd bet the point of the flashback was probably for Koito to start to realize that something was fishy about that kidnapping.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
And as we left the Russian frontier that day we knew somehow we would return... or just immediately get pinned down by Yet Another Goddamn Sniper.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

That's certainly one way to threaten someone, Sugimoto.

Viola the Mad
Feb 13, 2010
Another chapter is out. I almost feel sorry for Sniper Guy. Almost.

On a side note, Otonoshin is going to figure out that his crush was the one who kidnapped him and he's going to be, well, crushed. :sigh: How could you play with the kid's heart like that, Lt. Tsurumi?

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Viola the Mad posted:

Another chapter is out. I almost feel sorry for Sniper Guy. Almost.

On a side note, Otonoshin is going to figure out that his crush was the one who kidnapped him and he's going to be, well, crushed. :sigh: How could you play with the kid's heart like that, Lt. Tsurumi?

Honestly, with the depths of how devoted he's made his people I wouldn't doubt if Otonoshin just accepted it saying "THE PLAN IS GOOD ENOUGH THAT I'M OK WITH THIS!".

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack

Crain posted:

Honestly, with the depths of how devoted he's made his people I wouldn't doubt if Otonoshin just accepted it saying "THE PLAN IS GOOD ENOUGH THAT I'M OK WITH THIS!".

Yeah kinda like how Tsukishima realized he was being manipulated be he still seems just as loyal as everyone else.

yum
Oct 27, 2005

Only good things will come
to someone like
you.
Like Tsukishima, Otonoshin may remain loyal to Tsurumi because he was the first person who acknowledged his capabilities and talents. The flashback showed Otonoshin as a loner who was ostracized by the rest of the town because they saw him as a worthless spoiled kid, similar to how everyone thought Tsukishima was merely a violent thug. He might also believe that Tsurumi’s methods were necessary to achieve his “noble” ambition.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Heck, if nothing else, his scheming managed to heal the rift between father and son.

That alone might be worth his loyalty.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Gods, Sofia is a powerful character.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
She's Pam from Archer But Russian.

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010

In today's chapter, we learn about movie magic.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Asirpa von Stroheim almost killed me. How does this manga keep topping itself?

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
Golden Kamuy may have gotten a sub-par adaptation but this song kicks rear end it plays right at the climax of season 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTMB1hBn3es

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
new chapter

not sure how he manages to make it out of there when they have him dead to rights. next chapter is going to be a doozy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Oh SOMEONE in that room is about to have a brand new permanent injury

||Place bets now on who's dying||