Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salynne
Oct 25, 2007
He has also painted a cool couple thousand of necrons for me on the side. What a machine!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
I CAN BARELY MAKE IT A WEEK WITHOUT ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE
Grimey Drawer

Zasze posted:

Jesus Christ ghazk

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Zasze posted:

Jesus Christ ghazk

Ghazk
May 11, 2007

I can see EVERYTHING

Zasze posted:

Jesus Christ ghazk

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Zasze posted:

Jesus Christ ghazk

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

what the gently caress how

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender
I love the way the daemons turned out. The smoothing on the horror faces is really effective and so are the spawns. Just incredible stuff.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

TheChirurgeon posted:

I love the way the daemons turned out. The smoothing on the horror faces is really effective and so are the spawns. Just incredible stuff.

Pls don’t encourage him.

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Ghazk and I are getting married and we’re gonna play the perfect Heresy games every night.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

ijyt posted:

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

lmao jesus christ

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

the heresy painter has logged on

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

ijyt posted:

BirdieBedtime
Apr 1, 2011
And here I am just being pleased that I pinned up a bunch of tanks that have been sitting in my closet for a year and a half.

Look ma, no glue!

Plus background cat tax.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I've never seen anyone make the plastic spawn kit look good, and those are goddamn amazing.

Broken Record Talk
Jul 28, 2009

A three-hundred thousand degree baptism by nuclear fire;
we had it coming.

moths posted:

I've never seen anyone make the plastic spawn kit look good, and those are goddamn amazing.

Ghazk, clearly, has cheat codes on.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

BirdieBedtime posted:

And here I am just being pleased that I pinned up a bunch of tanks that have been sitting in my closet for a year and a half.

Look ma, no glue!

Plus background cat tax.

excellent trio of The Prettiest Tank Hull.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
Played 3k against a tiny fraction of what Ghazk has painted this year. We rolled War of Lies and as usual the lies ended up winning- game was tied 7-7 with me being the only one dumb enough to hold a war of lies objective and of course I rolled a 6 and lost d3 VPs. What a neat mission.

Medusa lives after this round of shooting btw.

First time I’ve ever taken a primarch, holy poo poo they’re good. Vulkan essentially solo’d three squads.

All told some enjoyable hamming.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
A first legion player so committed that you insist on losing D3 victory points even when playing Salamanders. :patriot:

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude

TTerrible posted:

A first legion player so committed that you insist on losing D3 victory points even when playing Salamanders. :patriot:

Ghazk
May 11, 2007

I can see EVERYTHING
Great and fun game!

Highlights for me were the Medusa surviving 10 melta shots and still somehow being able to fire the following turn. Then the domitar tearing the arms off the leviathan and using them to beat a contemptor to death. :black101::black101::black101:

Salynne
Oct 25, 2007

TTerrible posted:

:patriot:

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

TTerrible posted:

Goddamn

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

tallkidwithglasses posted:

First time I’ve ever taken a primarch, holy poo poo they’re good. Vulkan essentially solo’d three squads.
What's it like playing a real legion? :unsmith:

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

Safety Factor posted:

What's it like playing a real legion? :unsmith:

It’s frightening but losing d3 VPs at the end made me feel safe and warm.

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude

Last night I played 2400 points of UM v AL and I just clowned him. He had almost nothing left.

So of course we were playing War of Lies and I rolled 6s for my objectives. Wound up losing by three.

Ghazk
May 11, 2007

I can see EVERYTHING

Beerdeer posted:

Last night I played 2400 points of UM v AL and I just clowned him. He had almost nothing left.

So of course we were playing War of Lies and I rolled 6s for my objectives. Wound up losing by three.

Excellent!

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

Beerdeer posted:

Fluff accurate.

Broken Record Talk
Jul 28, 2009

A three-hundred thousand degree baptism by nuclear fire;
we had it coming.
Did some more work on terrain for our massive Istvaan V board today. I’m pretty goddamn proud of this particular terrain piece.

The glow effects are entirely painted, and the photos are unedited.

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Gorgeous.

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Fuuuuuuck

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009
drat dude that looks amazing.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Broken Record Talk posted:

Did some more work on terrain for our massive Istvaan V board today. I’m pretty goddamn proud of this particular terrain piece.

:sbahj:

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

This owns. What other tiles do you have planned?

Ghazk
May 11, 2007

I can see EVERYTHING

Owns owns owns

BirdieBedtime
Apr 1, 2011
( ^ that terrain fuckin owns ^ )

With the long weekend, I decided to pull my XXth out from their boxes and corners into one spot to take stock of what I have and figure out what really needs doing. Here's the whole thing: completed models, half-finished models, unworked ebay rescues, warts and all.

Lots and lots to do, but I hope that having it all out and staring at me (instead of hiding in bins) will actually help me target my work time properly.

Plus, it's rad to see how much I can put on a table, even if only 15-20% is full tabletop standard.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
That is a significant pile of mans. Keep posting your progress.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
I will bring three finished armies for Zone Mortalis to LVO 2020.

1000 Points - Blackshields
1000 Points - Imperial Fists
1000 Points - Mechanicum

:toxx:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
I CAN BARELY MAKE IT A WEEK WITHOUT ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE
Grimey Drawer

TTerrible posted:

I will bring three finished armies for Zone Mortalis to LVO 2020.

1000 Points - Blackshields
1000 Points - Imperial Fists
1000 Points - Mechanicum

:toxx:

:laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Non-LVO crew don't get to mock me (yet) :colbert: