Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Evidence: I had completely forgotten who Tommy Robinson was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Ague Proof posted:

fascist sympathizers in denial: fascists will win if we deplatform them

fascist: i lost because i was deplatformed

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

KillerQueen posted:

Evidence: I had completely forgotten who Tommy Robinson was.

Same

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Ague Proof posted:

not fascists: fascists will win if we deplatform them

fascist: i lost because i was deplatformed

i hate that people keep saying that deplatforming them is bad when there is tons of evidence that fascists melt into a puddle and die like the wicked witch if they don't have an audience

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

BattleMaster posted:

i hate that people keep saying that deplatforming them is bad when there is tons of evidence that fascists melt into a puddle and die like the wicked witch if they don't have an audience

You can tell that punching and deplatforming are effective tactics because liberals hate them and love to moralize about how they're wrong.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

ekuNNN posted:

At least you're in Texas so I assume you can just doctrine your castle and say you feared for your life afterwards?
it's that kind of place but nazis should be more worried about running into south dallas gangbangers

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
this account has been posting stuff from within patriot front's chat servers:

https://twitter.com/roses_thirteen/status/1132533085596258306

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Business Gorillas posted:

reminder that crowder tried to sue this guy for assault, they saw the video crowder's crew recorded, and they got laughed out of court

no and i want to know more

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Zeroisanumber posted:

You can tell that punching and deplatforming are effective tactics because liberals hate them and love to moralize about how they're wrong.

fair point

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/maruchan1312/status/1132465922982240257

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

I'm wondering how Carlgon is going to spin his trouncing at the most recent vote.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Samovar posted:

I'm wondering how Carlgon is going to spin his trouncing at the most recent vote.

I hope he does it on Youtube so he doesn't get paid for it.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/JoshHalliday/status/1132832816583053319

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

'Who would have thought that running on a platform of "hey, maybe the world needs MORE rape jokes?" wouldn't set the world on fire?

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
lol I remember someone in this thread a couple months ago saying that yeah sargon is making an idiot of himself, but he's still second seat in UKIP so he'd be getting a seat in EU Parliament

jokes on you, possibly apocryphal Something Awful poster, you failed to take into account the total upheaval of the British electoral system brought on by a referendum that might lead to a collapse of British society!

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Sargon in a few months: Actually I was sabotaging the party from within :smuggo:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1132779296764731392?s=19

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Finally, he's being honest.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

*points at yarmulke*
SEE! SEEEEE!

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Is Ben Shapiro allowed in a temple anywhere?

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

All the replies to this are actually good.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

why do these people comment. why not just ignore it. that's the first rule of online.

Data Graham posted:

“4,722 replies? I’d better add mine”

i meant people like shapiro. commenting on this poo poo just makes it worse.

Groovelord Neato has issued a correction as of 12:51 on May 27, 2019

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

“4,722 replies? I’d better add mine”

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Does "Orthodox Jew" mean something different in the US than it does elsewhere? Because where I come from Orthodox Jews refers to these guys, and I don't think they make those hats in Ben's size.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 22 days!)

Fishstick posted:

Does "Orthodox Jew" mean something different in the US than it does elsewhere? Because where I come from Orthodox Jews refers to these guys, and I don't think they make those hats in Ben's size.

Those hats are worn by many Haredi Jews, which are just one group of Orthodox. There's also the Ultra Orthodox who think the Orthodox Jews aren't orthodoxy enough. So there's different grades of just how much rejection of modernity you do.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

those are ultraorthodox. they're the jewish equivalent of sharia law guys and don't support the creation of israel. normal orthodox don't cut themselves off from society.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

a big part of bens thing is being a racist evangelical's ideal of what a jew is so theres no point in trying to figure out what his actual religious position is

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!
Also, Shapiro's a liar with no fixed principles other than sneeringly proclaiming himself right about things.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Farm Frenzy posted:

a big part of bens thing is being a racist evangelical's ideal of what a jew is so theres no point in trying to figure out what his actual religious position is

"He's such a considerate little jew, always makes sure his yarmulke is the exact same color and shape as his hair to save us the trouble of photoshopping it out."

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
he's on video drinking his urine from the source

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Say, anyone know any good leftist Youtube channels? Stuff like Hbomberguy or Shaun? I tried Philosophy Tube and Contrapoints but as good as they are they feel overproduced. I mostly put them on in the background while I'm working around the apartment or showering, so I don't really care about the gaudy lighting or the elaborate costuming, I just want to learn and maybe become a bit more informed while I'm entertained.

I tried listening to Chapo. It's all right, but too often do they devolve into meaningless white-noise chatter. The last episode I listened to had about ten minutes of talk about loving Fortnight, and I give absolutely zero fucks about that game. There was a message to it about how it's an important part of children's lives and is an indictment of the gaming industry, but I felt like I had to chip away at the bullshit to get anything of substance.

Edit: And there was too much naked celebrity worship. We're about to wage war on Iran you fucks and kids are dying in cages in the desert, MAYBE SHUT THE gently caress UP ABOUT DEADWOOD AND FOCUS ON THAT.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Screaming Idiot posted:

Say, anyone know any good leftist Youtube channels? Stuff like Hbomberguy or Shaun? I tried Philosophy Tube and Contrapoints but as good as they are they feel overproduced. I mostly put them on in the background while I'm working around the apartment or showering, so I don't really care about the gaudy lighting or the elaborate costuming, I just want to learn and maybe become a bit more informed while I'm entertained.

I tried listening to Chapo. It's all right, but too often do they devolve into meaningless white-noise chatter. The last episode I listened to had about ten minutes of talk about loving Fortnight, and I give absolutely zero fucks about that game. There was a message to it about how it's an important part of children's lives and is an indictment of the gaming industry, but I felt like I had to chip away at the bullshit to get anything of substance.

Three Arrows was pretty good last time I checked.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Screaming Idiot posted:

Jordan Peterson or Charlie Kirk might be up your alley.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Samovar posted:

Three Arrows was pretty good last time I checked.

Oh, I loving love that guy. He's a bit dry, but he absolutely does not gently caress around and he is absolutely candid about his feelings regarding Germany's horrific past.

I got into Renegade Cut for a while, but the presenter's tone was too pseudo-intellectual and condescending for me to bear. He feels like a slightly smarter, slightly leftish CinemaSins.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Siljmonster posted:

Jordan Peterson or Charlie Kirk might be up your alley.

Suggesting either of those people should be considered assault.

Edit: quote is not edit

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Ague Proof posted:

he's on video drinking his urine from the source

he's also impressively dumb so don't count him out just yet

Screaming Idiot posted:

try checking out this thread:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3882331

Screaming Idiot posted:

Edit: And there was too much naked celebrity worship. We're about to wage war on Iran you fucks and kids are dying in cages in the desert, MAYBE SHUT THE gently caress UP ABOUT DEADWOOD AND FOCUS ON THAT.

I'm sure four new york podcasters are gonna stop trump messing with iran, that's definitely how things work in real life

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

And I thought I had a goofy Italian surname.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

dirty lousy tramp posted:

he's also impressively dumb so don't count him out just yet

try checking out this thread:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3882331

I'm sure four new york podcasters are gonna stop trump messing with iran, that's definitely how things work in real life

Thanks for the thread suggestion, but I'm not saying some goons with a podcast are going to save the world, but I wanna hear fewer annoying run-on jokes about "feelin' kinda Maryanne" and more commentary about the important stuff.

If I wanna hear annoying celebrity worship and unfunny "jokes" I'll watch the Late Show or the Daily Show or any of the other million late-night liberal shitfests Chapo bitches about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
Ey, it's ya boy Joey Saladino here, with my main paisanos Dino Vinaigrette and Sal Croutonelli.