Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

ethanol posted:

Tonight’s episode is gonna own

The darkest and shortest one yet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Subscription cancelled as soon as the Deadwood movie credits roll.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Moola posted:

That's what she said!

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Moola posted:

Turn your TV on.

Oh wait, it was. I was just watching Battle of Winterhold

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Supreme Allah posted:

THose lindwurms are no joke, It took me forever to beat the one in Pathfinder: Kingmaker, fucker was two-shotting my party

AND even when I beat it I didn't have any cold iron weapon to keep it down, so I had to go BACK to town, buy some of those, then fight it again!

This is what happens when you think you can skip out on hiring a Witcher to save some coin.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you think about it adventuring parties exist solely to disrupt Witcher business. You're Uber of monster killing, for shame.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Adventuring party’s don’t make any sense. Exploiting the weakly defended resources of less powerful nations is a job for armies, not small bands.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
https://twitter.com/FoldableHuman/status/1130581319593783296

Updated ending

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

dude has a nice YouTube channel as well

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Tonight's documentary better have a 20 minute interview with Emilia Clark talking about all the non-aired Dany shits scenes she was forced to film.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The entirety of season 8 was poo poo scenes.

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

Supreme Allah posted:

THose lindwurms are no joke, It took me forever to beat the one in Pathfinder: Kingmaker, fucker was two-shotting my party

AND even when I beat it I didn't have any cold iron weapon to keep it down, so I had to go BACK to town, buy some of those, then fight it again!

It rolled a 1 on my opening stinking cloud and I was very confused at how weak it was until it stopped being nauseated at 5% hp and incinerated everyone in one hit

wit
Jul 26, 2011
Goddamn I hope the Picard show is nothing like the current one on air. On the nose might widen the audience, but it never changed minds. I genuinely want a Picard show that can passively change our minds about thing.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Excellent. Best take on an alternate ending yet.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
What I'm watching tonight is the best TV I've seen since the season started!

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I don't get it, did westeros get really industrialized in the span of one episode? And why is everyone's name Russian sounding?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Gendry and Davos' endings :swoon:

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
GOT: dany forgetting about her enemy

Chernobyl: CGing foreskins onto miners for historical accuracy

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I don't get it, did westeros get really industrialized in the span of one episode? And why is everyone's name Russian sounding?

:ussr:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
There was a tremendous amount of kolbasa on display in the third ep of Chernobyl

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

There was a tremendous amount of kolbasa on display in the third ep of Chernobyl

Ok how many minutes in is it so I can ask my gf to go open more wine for a minute

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
They mean dicks

Your gf will see dicks

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Dumb Lowtax posted:

They mean dicks

Your gf will see dicks

Oh nooooooooooooooo

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

This is now a chernobyl chat thread. The difference is that it's made up of disgruntled got watchers

Methanar posted:

Chernobyl: CGing foreskins onto miners for historical accuracy

this is a joke right

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

SciFiDownBeat posted:

this is a joke right

It's a joke.

They actually created artificial foreskins out of latex. It's entirely a practical effect.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i may not know special fx, but i know dongs

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

It's a joke.

They actually created artificial foreskins out of latex. It's entirely a practical effect.

gonna get me a couple of those in the prop sale, make my hog look like some diabolical green bean

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

It's a joke.

Check out the behind the scenes feature of that episode. They compiled pictures of the actual miners working the site when they were fully clothed and then brought in a couple topographical analysts to look at the crotches and estimate the hog size for each miner, then used the measurements to create prosthetic dongs for the actors to wear. They're the most historically accurate dicks ever put on film.

Burns
May 10, 2008

https://slate.com/culture/2019/05/game-of-thrones-finale-backlash-battlestar-galactica-showrunner-interview.html

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

quote:

Personally, I thought it was great. And you can quote me. I was very satisfied as a viewer. I thought it was the perfect ending to all those characters and I thought that it made sense in the arc of what they had been doing. When you’re doing a finale for a show, you’re thinking about it at least a year previous. At the minimum, the final season is dominated by the thought about what’s the endgame, how are we moving characters and story to get to this particular endpoint? Nothing that happened in the finale of Game of Thrones was not thought out, was not discussed, was not part of George Martin’s universe. It was all very carefully laid out, and it felt to me like it was all consistent with pretty much everything they had been doing.

This guy gets it :hmmyes:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
no matter how objectively crap something is, there will always be someone online who will argue how great and perfect it is

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I just found out that Tim McInnerny played Lord Glover back in Season 6. What a waste of a great comedic actor on the role of an interchangeable miserable as gently caress Northerner.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

The perfect turd

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

quote:

Those things were all definitely thought out. When they were in the editing room, they made sure to include that shot because they knew where the story was going later.

:shuckyes:

pthighs
Jun 21, 2013

Pillbug

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Look, the industrialization was perfectly foreshadowed throughout the entire series. If you couldn't see that, then I don't know what you were watching. Perhaps you should try Cougartown or something.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

pthighs posted:

Look, the industrialization was perfectly foreshadowed throughout the entire series. If you couldn't see that, then I don't know what you were watching. Perhaps you should try Cougartown or something.

I thought this was about the coffee cup and water bottle

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
https://i.imgur.com/L9u9gDQ.mp4

gently caress this poo poo...

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Moola posted:

https://i.imgur.com/L9u9gDQ.mp4

gently caress this poo poo...

Lmao look at Emila Clark’s expression. She knows they done him dirty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames