Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
There was a short lived thread posting scans of old French books where Lancelot came from and they are incredibly gay

I do wonder if anyone's had an interpretation where Lancelot fucks Guinevere because he's actually gay for Arthur

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Forget Borat, Kazakhstan now has a woke bank.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z5wI2BEAg4

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

i like how the video starts out with how vile and sexist kazakhstan culture is and then proceeds to throw up a statistic that completely contradicts everything they just said

now granted i dont know anything about gender politics vis and vis kazakhstan but then i doubt the people who made that video did either since those random quotes at the beginning are completely generic and could literally have come from anywhere

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

the bitcoin of weed posted:

this might be the worst thing I've ever seen online

i too read the last page

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxyBw37gfB9/

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TvUS6zlm3g

i love trying to make the US military woke by having it include gay feminist witches who fight terrorism

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
that’s just anime! you’re making a shittier more fash version of anime, television channel for teen girls and mid thirties gay men!

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Dr. Killjoy posted:

that’s just anime! you’re making a shittier more fash version of anime, television channel for teen girls and mid thirties gay men!

little witch bootcamp.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Atrocious Joe posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TvUS6zlm3g

i love trying to make the US military woke by having it include gay feminist witches who fight terrorism

My dude, have you seen the Japanese Self Defense Force ads?

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Bogus Adventure posted:

Japan’s written Constitution is scattered in speech bubbles throughout a Shōjo Manga. It’s the way of their people

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Japan’s written Constitution is scattered in speech bubbles throughout a Shōjo Manga. It’s the way of their people

MacArthur wrote their constitution post-WWII. Abe wants to make that real, though.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Bogus Adventure posted:

nice nazi salute in the back there

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

can bugs bunny somehow saw off japan

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Giant Meteor / Yellowstone 2020

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Shear Modulus posted:

can bugs bunny somehow saw off japan

It's already an island chain.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1133367408897527809

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

it is weird watching the "look how progressive we are, please someone get mad at us for this" genre of ad lose its novelty value in real time

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Trans Son Shaver would be a pro-tier username

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

General Dog posted:

Trans Son Shaver would be a pro-tier username
Please don't doxx my camming profile.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

saw a fb acquaintance post “I don’t really have any use or need for their products, but I should give them all my money just for this” and man not commenting was tough

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
shaving sucks lol

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lol gilette also did that woke ad where they were like "the best a man can get is RESPECTING WOMEN"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
son trans so what

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Shear Modulus posted:

lol gilette also did that woke ad where they were like "the best a man can get is RESPECTING WOMEN"

a really cool message for young boys to hear, very inspiring, very glad to know that if i work very hard i can control the inner rapist that defines me

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Jose posted:

shaving sucks lol

i shave like once a week because i barely can grow any facial hair in that time period and im sure ill be completely grey before i can grow a beard lol. not shaving is pretty sweet

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Eat This Glob posted:

i shave like once a week because i barely can grow any facial hair in that time period and im sure ill be completely grey before i can grow a beard lol. not shaving is pretty sweet

it took me 3 months of patchiness but now i have a good beard

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
ughh

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

we stan a corporation

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Shear Modulus posted:

Does Gillette do that thing cosmetic cos do where they sell an identical product but pink and at a higher price for women?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

cool dance moves posted:

Does Gillette do that thing cosmetic cos do where they sell an identical product but pink and at a higher price for women?

Yeah

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

lmao at the idea of a trans boy not knowing how to shave considering that he has legs and immense pressure to shave them before coming out

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Jonathan Fisk posted:

saw a fb acquaintance post “I don’t really have any use or need for their products, but I should give them all my money just for this” and man not commenting was tough

it's all a reaction to increased competition in the razor market. where once Gillette basically owned it (despite Schick and Bic disposables trying their best) and as such could jack up the price of Sensor and Mach3 blades, now these days they're feeling a lot of heat from Harry's/Dollar Shave Club/the OneBlade/drop-in safety razors becoming popular again/people just not shaving much and growing beards.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

bell jar posted:

lmao at the idea of a trans boy not knowing how to shave considering that he has legs and immense pressure to shave them before coming out

Shaving your face and shaving your legs are different enough

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

deliberately cutting myself shaving so when someone asks me why i'm bleeding in 20 different places i can say, "oh nothing, just used my GILLETTE razor,"

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Gillette Straight Razors: Now Exclusively for Toxic Male Wrists

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

im on the net me boys posted:

Shaving your face and shaving your legs are different enough

Yeah, this seems like a well-understood false equivalence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Now that's some solid gender-respectin right there