Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Three Reedus Moon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

spb posted:

Astounding, normand Reebus takes a ladder from his rear end and uses it to clumb over a rock.

im gonna kick your dumb rear end once im finished with Die-Hardman

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

homo demons

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Strands, extending out from my fingers, at first only a few, and then thousands upon thousands, connecting me to a constellation of likeminded gamers who know the good poo poo in life, all mashing that motherfucking refund button

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Strands, from my normie but girthy five incher, to Sonys puckering lovely rear end in a top hat, and then back to my wallet.. oh you mother fuckers

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

spb posted:

homo demons

lmfao

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i cant wait

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

its gonna be so sick. i just hope it plays as well as mgsv. and all the new Lore looks delectable.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

had a sigh of relief when it showed the player character shooting a gun, lmfao. gamer for life

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

had a sigh of relief when it showed the player character shooting a gun, lmfao. gamer for life

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the only thing that turns me off is the detective mode invisible aliens.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

I'm gonna go for headshots, for increased damage

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/rekka236/status/1133779365064454144

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

oh my god lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
this going to be the best game ver

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

pretty incredible that this will be the 2nd time in a row Kojima will be releasing a game that's almost as good as Mario Maker

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

spb posted:

homo demons

its demens

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...i10.2_gLoFsqDoI

death stranding relese date will coincide with the public hanging of op and sadly also lyle

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Sonic Mania ps+ for June

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

White Genocide posted:

its demens

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...i10.2_gLoFsqDoI

death stranding relese date will coincide with the public hanging of op and sadly also lyle

It was Lyle’s time anyway, the crystal in his hand just started blinking.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

:hai:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

just found this arg marketing page for deathstranding

https://www.etsy.com/market/baby_gas_mask

incredible, kojima has don it again.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

is this the fastest hes ever put out a game. mgs5 felt like eternity compared to this

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I can't stop thinking about "Die-Hardman." This is already the best game ever made. Die-Hardman.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

is this the fastest hes ever put out a game. mgs5 felt like eternity compared to this

It's usually like 3 years

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Kojima is a dried out old twink nip fuckwit who needs his teeth kicked in. hosed up old poof is way too into men’s asses to ever make a good video game again.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
yall see that big ladder

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

yeah. it flopped over pretty good

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmao

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

spb posted:

homo demons

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I actually didnt like the trailer that much but its gonna be a rrelally sick game. If youre like me and thought it wasnt as good as people say just watch one of the old ones and youll be back on board

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Normal Reimus dodging cattle prods. Kojima, you absolute fiend.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

spb posted:

Normal Reimus

:hmbol:
:laffo:
:cawg:
😂😂😂😂😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lfiTebewnc

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The melee combat kinda looked like poo poo but it’s still gonna be great. I wonder how the players creating strands for each other will work

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

The melee combat kinda looked like poo poo but it’s still gonna be great. I wonder how the players creating strands for each other will work
It's just gonna be FOB shared online resource mats bullshit.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

American McGay posted:

It's just gonna be FOB shared online resource mats bullshit.

Cuck.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It looked really really rough or unfinished. The shooting looked kind of hosed up too, thank you Horizon Zero Dawn devs for the support

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

It looked really really rough or unfinished. The shooting looked kind of hosed up too, thank you Horizon Zero Dawn devs for the support
This.

I liked it better when it was a walking simulator.