Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

I'd tell you, but I can't remember Tom's Twitter handle and Twitter makes it impossible to search your follows list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
orbitaldropkick

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1131751899810684928

Lancer stuff again. Makes sense.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

wait, the 27th wasn't a tuesday

e: next update is in August

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Clearly he meant 2025

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

pseudorandom name posted:

Clearly he meant 2025

The Promise Has Been Made

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Like I said, 2025.

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1133564185143644161

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

he brought replies like this onto himself

https://twitter.com/logodaedalus/status/1133564475968086016

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Surely such a prolific artist would remember to back up everything on at least a weekly basis, right?

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

There Bias Two posted:

Surely such a prolific artist would remember to back up everything on at least a weekly basis, right?

I imagine in the age of cloud computing the issue is less backing things up and more not being able to actually work on and finish it.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
How does stuff like that even happen?

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
New comic!

I... did not expect Nyave to be the one who kept Our Dear Hero on the path of Furious Dumbass.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Link to page

The page quote seems to be attributed to Meti's teacher.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The hover text has deep lore.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
I thought for a second you meant the hovertext on how carrots are a multiversal staple veggie for a second and was wondering what Ryo-ten-Ryam had to do with that.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

habeasdorkus posted:

New comic!

I... did not expect Nyave to be the one who kept Our Dear Hero on the path of Furious Dumbass.

Funnily enough she is also very right, all her victories where about going in like a dumbass and winning.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

carrots are canon hell yeah

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

habeasdorkus posted:

I thought for a second you meant the hovertext on how carrots are a multiversal staple veggie for a second and was wondering what Ryo-ten-Ryam had to do with that.
"Carrots are good and basically everywhere" seems like very useful information for a sword hobo, so

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Fish Noise posted:

"Carrots are good and basically everywhere" seems like very useful information for a sword hobo, so

I get the impression Ryo-ten-Ryam wasn't a sword hobo, but was actually, like, respectable?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Bongo Bill posted:

I get the impression Ryo-ten-Ryam wasn't a sword hobo, but was actually, like, respectable?
He must have been an incredibly poor swordsman.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

habeasdorkus posted:

I did mean that hovertext

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
whys princess so sour about the heist anyway, that worked out great for her :v

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

PMush Perfect posted:

He must have been an incredibly poor swordsman.

There's a reason Meti and not Ryo is the one revered as an unparalleled master of Sword Law, with shrines and everything.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bongo Bill posted:

i think meti kinda took his balls for being a creep

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this is not to say he wasnt respectable. rather, never trust the respectable man

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Tollymain posted:

never trust the man
Don't waste words.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Tollymain posted:

i think meti kinda took his balls for being a creep

Yep. Per the lore, he was a good sword fighter, to the point that people like Meti sought him out for instruction and apprenticeship, but if he could walk the talk, he would have died with his balls still attached.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Bongo Bill posted:

There's a reason Meti and not Ryo is the one revered as an unparalleled master of Sword Law, with shrines and everything.
Does Meti have shrines? I thought Maya was giving an offering to Pree Aesma in Meti's name.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
I don't know if she has shrines, but on this page, a young Maya calls her "the greatest sword fighter ever to have lived", and various peripheral text indicates that she was famous for a lot more than her writing, if you catch my drift.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Tollymain posted:

all her savings were in Mammon's guilders

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Nyave is cool.

This is my contribution to this thread.

Contra
Aug 31, 2003
L(

Tollymain posted:

I got the impression that she was being sincere

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Tollymain posted:

Technically they didn't make it out with everything as Lucky Roo robbed them all and I don't think they went back to outside the vault to steal any of the spilled gold.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Yea, but Princess got to suplex her way to being a Red Devil, so even without the buckets of money that worked out pretty well for her overall.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/king-of-swords-4-35-home/
They paid for their house with gold stolen from the vault shortly before inflation made it worthless.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

habeasdorkus posted:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Dr Subterfuge posted:

They paid for their house with gold stolen from the vault shortly before inflation made it worthless.

Well now I don't know why Princess is so cross because she also got to suplex a guy into a canal.

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?

Dr Subterfuge posted:

They must have had just enough money, as they couldn't even afford a proper step-stool for poor Cio. A book is not a proper work platform!

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

PoultryGeist posted:

They must have had just enough money, as they couldn't even afford a proper step-stool for poor Cio. A book is not a proper work platform!

It's not supposed to be used as a weapon to brutally murder dozens of people either, but that doesn't slow Cio down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Dead Reckoning posted:

It's not supposed to be used as a weapon to brutally murder dozens of people either, but that doesn't slow Cio down.

Tangentially, John Wick 3 was great.