Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

murasaki is good

raita also does a good waver and melt. i don't really like kintoki so it's not like his dude designs are unimpeachable imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Raita must be stopped.

I want to see Raita go even further beyond.

Raikou Alter gonna have three titties.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Raita is too powerful for mere mortals

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Uhhh Raikou Alter is Ushi-Gozen

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Kintoki is such a good design wtf

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

dogsicle posted:

i don't really like kintoki
Hey what the gently caress

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the man has mushroom hair

rider form is fine

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Raita understands the importance of cool old men

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
The mushroom hair is a cute dorky point to constrast with his ripped hot bod. It's neat and I wouldnt have him any other way.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

The hair is part of the traditional depiction of him, usually as Kintaro.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Kintoki is good in all forms

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Captain Baal posted:

Kintoki is good in all forms

this

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Speaking of which, this just happened

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

golden rear end

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
When are we getting the other three heavenly kings?

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
Raita needs to draw Yoshitsune.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

MonsieurChoc posted:

When are we getting the other three heavenly kings?

well we have their weapons so maybe

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Raita's... unique take on anatomy is 90% of his charms as an artist.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Roger Explosion posted:

Raita's... unique take on anatomy is 90% of his charms as an artist.

Gonna disagree, Moriarty is awesome looking.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I recently played Deltarune for the first time and I found a new friend for Mephisto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUGGqr0h0-c

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

MonsieurChoc posted:

I recently played Deltarune for the first time and I found a new friend for Mephisto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUGGqr0h0-c

Jack Frost sure has moved up in the world

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Kild posted:

Jack Frost sure has moved up in the world

Hee ho motherfucker.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

gently caress, finally lost my login streak. :negative:

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

At last, all my Servants are max level. Now on the QP mines, forever.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Melt is max level now, though raising her skills is going to be a pain in the rear end since other people also need those skill tokens. Hijikata is also pretty close (85). Hijikata's final ascension art looks cool as hell.

Do we know what the next event is and when it's going to be?

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Ytlaya posted:

Do we know what the next event is and when it's going to be?

Next up should be a rerun of Onigashima, probably somewhere in the latter half of next week.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Does anyone know if Fate hates lineageOS?
It would be silly if my crippling gatcha addiction would be the reason I can't leave Google behind.

genericnick fucked around with this message at 12:19 on Jun 1, 2019

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

So, is the next event locked behind Shinjuku, hence the reduced AP?

Also, holy poo poo the bond points you get from this singularity is nuts. 3k in the first few fights with a ChalLunch

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
They always(?) have 1/2 AP story AP before new story releases, and the next EoR chapter (Agartha) is coming up soon.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

J.A.B.C. posted:

So, is the next event locked behind Shinjuku, hence the reduced AP?

Also, holy poo poo the bond points you get from this singularity is nuts. 3k in the first few fights with a ChalLunch

No, nothing in the game has been locked behind completing Shinjuku or any other Epic of Remnant chapters. They're treated as optional side stories you could ignore forever if you wanted, though eventually you get bonus quartz for having them completed.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Also please do not ignore Shinjuku, as that would make your Crime Grandpa very sad.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
I think I'm actually, weirdly enough, starting to burn out on FGO. I have no reason NOT to do Shinjuku now, it's the perfect time to do so, but I can't bring myself to. I didn't think you could burn out on a game you only play for like 10 minutes every few hours, but here we are.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

genericnick posted:

It would be silly if my crippling gatcha addiction would be the reason I can't leave Google behind.

I remember people having problems with lineage thanks to root but Magisk might be able to solve it.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Gologle posted:

I think I'm actually, weirdly enough, starting to burn out on FGO. I have no reason NOT to do Shinjuku now, it's the perfect time to do so, but I can't bring myself to. I didn't think you could burn out on a game you only play for like 10 minutes every few hours, but here we are.

Take a break then. See if you want to play it more later on, or not.

It's a game, it's all about having fun. Sometimes I don't feel like playing so I spend weeks just logging in and then not playing.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Yeah, I had ample opportunity to grind out some caster gems and archer exp yesterday and I just punted away on that. I think the CCC event took a chunk out of me. We'll definitely know when Onigashima restarts

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

the_steve posted:

gently caress, finally lost my login streak. :negative:

Same here, oddly enough. The Summer of Reruns is living up to its reputation already.

genericnick posted:

Even if it does run you will still need Google Play Services installed if you want to buy SQ.

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics

dogsicle posted:

No, nothing in the game has been locked behind completing Shinjuku or any other Epic of Remnant chapters. They're treated as optional side stories you could ignore forever if you wanted, though eventually you get bonus quartz for having them completed.

Wait, so can you play the EoR chapters out of order, or skip them entirely and go straight to the lostbelts?

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Yeah, the entirety of EoR is explicitly treated as a sidestory anthology.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Characters from EoR show up in events, and there are a couple of plot hooks that lead into part 2, but their main story isn’t really referenced too closely, and they’re never used as a story lock requirement.

If you’ve got Solomon cleared, you’re good on story locks for the next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

they also recently abandoned the hidden name system, so any EoR servants popping up in events would just have their identity out in the open. dunno how it affects actually summoning them after that point tho.