Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
Worf would totally not have actual good Pokemon like Garchomp and instead have tough looking weak mons like Avalugg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

o'brein has those pokemon because i made it for the litwick joke and got tired at the end

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Gruckles posted:

There's a horrible episode where Dr. Crusher is "seduced" by a ghost that inhabits a candle.

Oh for ffffffff :gonk:

Moriatti posted:

Ace loving choice.

Garak 4 lyfe baybee :swoon:

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Unicorns are metal. Gundanium alloy to be exact...

oddium posted:

o'brein has those pokemon because i made it for the litwick joke and got tired at the end

It's lazy poo poo like this that let the Dominion Team Galactic get this far in the first place. Also, Q gets Palkia, Dialga, Arceus, and Raquaza. The Continuum bans him from using Ray's mega form after failing to convince Ash to join them.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

O'Brien would have an Absol because he just tries to do his job and help people but no matter what he does he ends up being the universe's punching bag. At least on DS9.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
[throws dart]

guinan would have

[throws dart]

hakamo-o

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

I guess saying Odo would have a ditto would be a tad obvious.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Sisko's ace is a Talonflame.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Countblanc posted:

[throws dart]

guinan would have

[throws dart]

hakamo-o

guinan would have a mr mime that helps in ten forward

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll
https://twitter.com/DuSablier/status/1103366947494940673

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

That's adorable.

Flopsy posted:

Garak 4 lyfe baybee :swoon:

Best character in all of Trek.
I think he'd have a Pachirisu.

Super Jay Mann posted:

Sisko's ace is a Talonflame.

This is honestly a really good choice.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Moriatti posted:

Best character in all of Trek.
I think he'd have a Pachirisu.
He'd have a Mimikyu for which he would stitch bespoke costumes and you know it.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Garak would have a Spinarak, because it weaves and has two faces

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

he would have a yamask to represent his exile and facade. and also a spinarak would be cute

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Tanooki Suit Pokemon?

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Mesadoram posted:

Tanooki Suit Pokemon?

Diglett's Galaran form?

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

I got through the LGE Elite Four yesterday. I was feeling nervous only because it was the first time in a few generations I wasn't hauling hundreds of leppa berries for PP restoration. Turns out I needn't have worried, my team did awesome.

It was cathartic as hell to one-hit Lance's Dragonite with Ice Beam after all the trouble he gave me back when I was 12. gently caress off with your cheaty dragons, capeboi.

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

Kurieg posted:

He'd have a Mimikyu for which he would stitch bespoke costumes and you know it.

gently caress this is so much better than my reasoning.

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

I hope Game Freak pulls a Vivillon and the Galaran Magikarps all have different color patterns like in Magikarp Jump.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Moriatti posted:

gently caress this is so much better than my reasoning.

Garak would have a whole team. On the surface his lead mon would be Leavanny but his ace would be Mimikyu/Mawile with a smuggled mega stone.

I'm thinking Leavanny, Mimikyu, Mawile, Spinarak, Roserade, and Zorua,

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

Flopsy posted:

Garak would have a whole team. On the surface his lead mon would be Leavanny but his ace would be Mimikyu/Mawile with a smuggled mega stone.

I'm thinking Leavanny, Mimikyu, Mawile, Spinarak, Roserade, and Zorua,

I think replace Spinarak with Galvantula, since I think the b&e applications if an electric pokemon would be overall more useful, Garak pretty much never used poison when he could fake a shuttle sccident.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Moriatti posted:

I think replace Spinarak with Galvantula, since I think the b&e applications if an electric pokemon would be overall more useful, Garak pretty much never used poison when he could fake a shuttle sccident.

Mm...true and electroweb would have it's uses. I'm trying to go for a theme of harmless on the surface but ruin your day underneath.

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/ai_ke_a/status/1134434979784478726

Fat Pikachu may be dead and gone, but at least we still have Plump Raichu (and his pancake cousin)

Give us life-size Raichu plushies you cowards

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Vinylshadow posted:

https://twitter.com/ai_ke_a/status/1134434979784478726

Fat Pikachu may be dead and gone, but at least we still have Plump Raichu (and his pancake cousin)

Give us life-size Raichu plushies you cowards

first thought: this is just mpreg raichu

<checks twitter account>

conclusion> i think i was right

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Dias posted:

<checks twitter account>

it could be a female Raichu. some sort of... fpreg??

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Dias posted:

<checks twitter account>

*silent screaming*

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

This thread always goes a little bit crazy before news drops.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Dias posted:

<checks twitter account>

There are certain styles where you can pretty much bet money that there's a pokédick off-screen that is also on their pixiv.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Dias posted:

<checks twitter account>

My soul hurt a little with that, but it’s far from the creepiest fetish I’ve had to displeasure to stumble on with this franchise.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Why can't you all be normal weirdos and be skeevy about lusamine or something

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Stairmaster posted:

O-oak-senpai...

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night
Big shoutout to the person wondertrading ultra beasts. I hope my Popplio FrankSinatra was a satisfying reward.

I'm now about to flood the wonder trade with a billion littens named Dave Catista, Ric Flare, and Daniel Fryin.

Edit: My best Popplio names were definitely Lakey Gaga, Lake Placido, and Kai Wasser

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i wonder if we'll see starter evos on the news drop next week

Ada
Apr 22, 2014

Practice proper gun's safety.

Dias posted:

<checks twitter account>

Going by the things they've drawn themselves their fetish seems to be "thicc." They're also a furry so that image is def a sex thing but it's not mpreg.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Johnny Joestar posted:

i wonder if we'll see starter evos on the news drop next week

We don’t usually get those until much later. Usually the first big trailer is the box legendaries, the token rodent, the token birb, and a few other random mons.

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

If I recall Sun and Moon's lead up to release, the middle evolutions weren't revealed until about 3 months before release and the final evolutions weren't officially revealed until a week or two before the game was due to launch. Although by that point, their designs were already leaked.

Wyvernil
Mar 10, 2007

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons... for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

RatHat posted:

We don’t usually get those until much later. Usually the first big trailer is the box legendaries, the token rodent, the token birb, and a few other random mons.

Some guesses for what will show up in the upcoming reveal:

- The box legendaries are a given, since the boxart for the games hasn't been revealed yet. Probably some other pokemon as well (such as the early-game mammals, birds, and bugs), as you mention.

- If starter evolution designs are revealed, we'll probably get the second form at best.

- I'm also guessing we'll get NPC reveals, such as the region professor and the rival or rivals. Maybe even designs for the new villain team.

- Finally, I'm guessing that some new gameplay mechanic or gimmick will be revealed, in order to build hype further. If previous generation gimmicks are making a comeback, such as mega evolutions or regional variants, this would also be a good place to showcase them.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Stairmaster posted:

It's me, I like Cynthia, Lusamine, and Wicke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

yeah, i wasn't expecting full evo lines or something but i had no idea when they typically showed off second forms for starters. i just really like following new info about this stuff.