Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Solar Tornado posted:

Guess the context of this Reddit post:
(Spoiler isn't the answer, but can be used as a hint)

Is that about the democrat woman that everyone seems to love?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
Pokémon go to the polls

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Solar Tornado posted:

Pokémon go to the polls

Hell yeah I was ri...ght... :smith:

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

Jestery posted:

Anyone else her hate the word "wholesome" now?

anytime someone post anything remotely kind or nice or slightly heartwarming it is always "wholesome" on reddit. literally scores of replies that are just that one word. truly one of the beaten into the ground fuckin words.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Tweak posted:

listen if i wanted to learn more about circumcision i would just open the the silent hill wiki
I appreciate this.

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018

Solar Tornado posted:

Pokémon go to the polls

drat I thought it was Paula Deen saying the N word.

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/buzqq6/women_should_go_to_jail_for_false_rape_allegations/

Maybe this will also whip this thread up as bad as the circumcision post did.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Now Im not no fancy lawyer, but arent false criminal allegations already punishable?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Barudak posted:

Now Im not no fancy lawyer, but arent false criminal allegations already punishable?

They are.

They typically won’t prosecute for false sexual assault cases though. It has to be exceptionally egregious.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Imagine spending all this time becoming good at something that has no value outside of itself.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/3k359n/confessions-of-a-reddit-karma-whore

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Bonzo posted:

Imagine spending all this time becoming good at something that has no value outside of itself.

I read just enough to get to peak Reddit:

"A horrible pun that took all of five seconds to conjure had led tens of thousands of people to give me an upvote, a measure of validation and approval."

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.
I will pay 5$, not to mock you, but to empty quote you

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Bonzo posted:

This is profoundly depressing

Eikre
May 2, 2009

Wamdoodle posted:

I read just enough to get to peak Reddit:

"A horrible pun that took all of five seconds to conjure had led tens of thousands of people to give me an upvote, a measure of validation and approval."

No you didn't;

"This was during a period in my early 20s, shortly after college, when I was unexpectedly living at home, friendless and jobless."

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
I feel like that glove should be for someone larger than in that picture.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

I mean it's stupid but not in the smug dipshit Reddit way, but a self deprecating creative way.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
https://old.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/bvbwm0/men_are_way_more_accepting_when_it_comes_to/

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Ugly dude with a micropenis spotted.

*checks monitor cable*

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

nullEntityRNG posted:

I feel like that glove should be for someone larger than in that picture.

McDonalds' ad agency wanted at go with a "relatable aspirational" model again rather than one that matches the target demographic

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I hope dude got paid well at least.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

Bonzo posted:

quote:

In its sprawl, Reddit shapeshifts. Minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day. While no two posts are ever quite the same,

lol ok sure mr. article man

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Even redditors themselves would balk at that statement. It must be nice to get paid to be a lovely writer

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

no two arrested development quotes ever have the same exact expression...

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://old.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/bvap16/if_a_songrap_has_the_nword_in_it_its_ok_to/

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Ah yes, that's the stuff

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Every time a teenager stretches their legs and wants attention for not understanding basic social empathy, an alt-righter on reddit gets an erection.

No wonder so many of them are frustrated incels.

number 1 snake fan
Jul 16, 2018

Jestery posted:

Anything is possible
I live in the hospital

I'm sick and and tired
Of all these n***as lyin

I've been listening to this album on repeat for like four months, it's so good :hfive:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

number 1 snake fan posted:

I'm sick and and tired
Of all these n***as lyin

I've been listening to this album on repeat for like four months, it's so good :hfive:

Yeah what the hell, it's so dang good

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

mind the walrus posted:

Every time a teenager stretches their legs and wants attention for not understanding basic social empathy, an alt-righter on reddit gets an erection.

No wonder so many of them are frustrated incels.

let's be fair, if someone's an alt-righter AND on reddit a teenager would probably give them an erection just by existing

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

:hmmyes:

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

/r/UnpopularOpinions
I would never date a cam girl, stripper, and/or prostitute (a former or current one) and most men wouldn't.

I'm sure this entirely unpopular opinion will have a nuanced an-

quote:

Whores aren’t incapable [of pair-bonding], but it is a lot harder for them to be in a long term relationship. Treating sexuality so lightly damaged them. The fact is that people have value to others, and you don’t get to determine your own value. Humans have sexual value, and the more guys that a woman sleeps with the lower her value gets. That’s why OP and I used the term “used up”.

Interesting usernames in this discussion include
"theRealMGTOW" and
"HolocaustCntBPrvn"

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

TheMaskedUgly posted:

"HolocaustCntBPrvn"

Reddit doesn't have a "your username shouldn't be illegal in most of Europe" policy?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

no way i would ever date one of those freaky deaky sexy strippers or cam girls, no self respecting man would ever go on a date a beautiful sexy fun woman like that

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Strippers have been known as perfect mates and not walking wrecks of bad decisions and abuse.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i mean i never said we were gonna start a family

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

It's actually a great thread tbh;

The guy posted it in a melt-down over people downvoting the following comment he made in a cam-girls thread

quote:

Look, I'm an rear end in a top hat and I have unpopular opinions, but I essentially messaged her and said that she was really great looking and it was disappointing that she was selling herself like that. I mentioned that it is a little hosed up to collect money from desperate men who think that she actually likes them and it is essentially a form of prostitution.

quote:

Look, most men would never date a stripper, prostitute, or a web cam girl (a former or a current one), but why is this opinion looked down upon, especially on Reddit ? It is reasonable, isn't it ? Men don't like a really used up girl and everyone has the right to their preferences, but why is this opinion highly unpopular on Reddit ? I don't even meet people who go like "yeah dude, she use to be a stripper and we're getting married..." . Sorry, but if you're a stripper, prostitute, or cam girl, your value goes down by a lot. Why is it that offensive when most men think this ? I've seen other men mention this in other subs and they would get downvoted to oblivion too. Women have high such standards like wanting a guy to be tall, handsome, have money, good job, family must like him, charismatic, great personality, etc and when a guy goes like "sorry, I just wouldn't date a stripper" then women lose their poo poo. Are you kidding me ? That is such a double standard.

quote:

It depends how much, but in general, the less partners she has had, the more valuable she is and she would definitely make a better wife or girlfriend.

One thing I did find fascinating is that the 'the left calls everything they disagree with a nazi' thing has migrated to incels as well,

On the word Incel posted:

It's lost meaning now.
Any guy who a woman disproves of is an awful incel.
I said women are not nice sometimes and was told I have a small dick and am probably short and never have sex.
Oh ok so all those things you assumed about me have no meaning behind them?
You can't insult someone about a trait unless it is important.
You can't say "well you probably have a small dick"
And then turn around saying how small dicks are ok
Same goes for height and sexual prowess.
Honestly a lot of y'all are massive hypocrites

Also from the same user,

quote:

I'm a Red Piller and I love [the red pill sub-reddit]

TheMaskedUgly fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Jun 2, 2019

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

And just to be entirely clear on reddit's position here, "Popular" has twice as many votes as "Unpopular".

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheMaskedUgly posted:

And just to be entirely clear on reddit's position here, "Popular" has twice as many votes as "Unpopular".

What the gently caress is that even supposed to mean? :psyduck: Is it that people think this is too common an opinion, or that they think the opinion is bullshit and OP should get out? God this sub is infuriating for all the wrong reasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Caesar Saladin posted:

no way i would ever date one of those freaky deaky sexy strippers or cam girls, no self respecting man would ever go on a date a beautiful sexy fun woman like that

big boobs and smooth vagine??? disgusting!!