Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
lmao turn back, cavauro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it was me doing that not talking about someone else

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It wasn't me either it was That Dick

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Cavauro posted:

[underwear around ankles] drat larry steve! this is funny as hell!

:stonkhat:

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
this is funny as hell

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Cavauro posted:

looking for an artist to commission to paint this

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Cavauro posted:

It wasn't me either it was That Dick

They're a crafty one, That Dick.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Cavauro posted:

:yikes:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Cavauro posted:

yike’s

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

cav you're such a scamp

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

im attempting to work this situation out fairly with jerusalem the moderator.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

After plying me with hookers and wine, we eventually came to the conclusion that people should post wrestlers saying and doing stuff on social media in this thread.

For example, here is Walmart staking a claim in the Velveteen Dream/Prince Pretty war :psyduck:

https://twitter.com/Walmart/status/1134560368490176512

Sometimes I wonder what the gently caress is going on in the real timeline of history that we clearly split off from at some point to become a What If?/Twilight Zone style alternate reality.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

After plying me with hookers and wine, we eventually came to the conclusion that people should post wrestlers saying and doing stuff on social media in this thread.

For example, here is Walmart staking a claim in the Velveteen Dream/Prince Pretty war :psyduck:

https://twitter.com/Walmart/status/1134560368490176512

Sometimes I wonder what the gently caress is going on in the real timeline of history that we clearly split off from at some point to become a What If?/Twilight Zone style alternate reality.
2016 was clearly when we dropped off the reality timeline into the Leicester/Cubs/Brexit/TRUMP bizarro world

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in like 6 months corporations are going to be talking about their chopped off dick that they removed from being so horny, on twitter. it's actually past due

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

jesus WEP posted:

2016 was clearly when we dropped off the reality timeline into the Leicester/Cubs/Brexit/TRUMP bizarro world

don't drag Leicester into this they did nothing wrong

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

aleister's new theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ2Mo1jvQaY

every once and a while

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Zelina picked a good egg. :)

Kinda funny that a practicing satanist is this good a person, meanwhile we have so-called Christians (not the wrestler) in public office passing hateful laws.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

fart blood posted:

Zelina picked a good egg. :)

Kinda funny that a practicing satanist is this good a person, meanwhile we have so-called Christians (not the wrestler) in public office passing hateful laws.

Most Satanists are decent people. There can be a few edgelord shitheads but it's basically atheism with a bit of "police thyself" thrown in. I'm a Satanic Temple member and am excited to take a trip to Salem to see the Baphomet statue in a few weeks.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

makes you think

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Critical posted:

Most Satanists are decent people. There can be a few edgelord shitheads but it's basically atheism with a bit of "police thyself" thrown in. I'm a Satanic Temple member and am excited to take a trip to Salem to see the Baphomet statue in a few weeks.

Satanic Temple good, church of Satan bad.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
AEW needs to bring in Sex Ferguson as an onscreen authority figure and jobber to the stars.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I don’t know if following Meltzer’s replies on twitter makes me appreciate his dedication to correcting people or makes me a loving idiot for reading these dummies.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

fart blood posted:

I don’t know if following Meltzer’s replies on twitter makes me appreciate his dedication to correcting people or makes me a loving idiot for reading these dummies.

Who's more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Gaz-L posted:

Who's more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

The fool in his mentions

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/WWECesaro/status/1134965645358043138?s=19

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

WE ARE THE CROSSBAR

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Gaz-L posted:

WE ARE THE CROSSBAR

We are the var

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

The Croc posted:

We are the var

Of piss

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByLaeRMB-lx/

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Still can't believe that lovely ending to the Best of 7 series actually worked and they became a cool loving tag team. :rip: The Bar.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Jerusalem posted:

Still can't believe that lovely ending to the Best of 7 series actually worked and they became a cool loving tag team. :rip: The Bar.

Didn't WWE somehow 50/50 book the bo7 series?

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Shine posted:

Thats the lovely ending referenced in the post

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Shine posted:

Yep, it was 3-3-1 and the entire thing felt like a waste.... then Cesaro and Sheamus went to a "bar" and beat the poo poo out of some local jobbers and decided they enjoyed beating other people up more than beating each other up and became an actual fun tag team. I don't know if that was the original plan or not, but everything worked out surprisingly great.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Anything that allowed Sheamus to beat people up far far away from the main event singles picture is a positive imo

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Remember when Sheamus was going to be the next John Cena?

lol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i wish there was a pic of sheamus next to scott hall to show just how big scott hall actually is, or how small sheamus actually is. i feel As though people subconsciously don't see them as all that different in height but they are quite a lot different. actually. remember when that one poster said he was 6'1" and the big show is only 6'2" at best. well that's not what they said, but I'm exaggerating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
That's because Scott Hall was stood next to Kevin Nash most of his career. Also remember when Kevin Nash just decided to randomly claim that Seamus was too short to be a main eventer and WWE then had Sheamus eliminate Kevin Nash at the Royal Rumble in the biggest lifts you ever saw to make Kevin Nash look stupid?