Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

just as long as no one steals by unicycle idea im fine with this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1134906137105588227

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

:eonwe:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
alright. im properly liquored up. im wearing my three piece suit and sash that says "cumshitter" on it. im ready to take on the world. time to go bitch at the people at the post office

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

JHVH-1 posted:

I drank too much espresso too quickly and was seeing spots like I stared into the sun. lol

then I remembered Donald trump is president and snapped out of it

that’s your aneurysm bout ready to burst

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

I waffle between thinking trump is closeted sometimes

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
but... pogo sticks aren't faster or easier than just walking...

like... way harder than walking actually

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

* does not apply if you want healthcare

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cumshitter posted:

alright. im properly liquored up. im wearing my three piece suit and sash that says "cumshitter" on it. im ready to take on the world. time to go bitch at the people at the post office
same except it's a three piece swimsuit

guess where the third piece is

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dolphin posted:

blowhole?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
yo

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1134879049686355968

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Dolphin posted:

a tasteful hammock for your balls?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i cant fight the effects of aging. but i can fight gravity. that is why i made ball hammocks. bras for balls. call 1-800-CUM-poo poo and order yours today. your balls deserve better

dont have old man balls. have healthy, bouncing testes well into your 90's with ball bras. order today!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Everybody get naked!

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

cumshitter posted:

i cant fight the effects of aging. but i can fight gravity. that is why i made ball hammocks. bras for balls. call 1-800-CUM-poo poo and order yours today. your balls deserve better

dont have old man balls. have healthy, bouncing testes well into your 90's with ball bras. order today!

the cockrings i use wrap around the whole package, what's so special about these hammocks?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

is the joke that the spook thinks the borowitz report is real or is it u who thinks it

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i want a boyfriend but in this voice: https://soundcloud.com/user-954198402/michael-silverblatt-encourages-you-to-support-your-local-npr-station

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

final season of Silicon Valley looking good

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

2DCAT posted:

just as long as no one steals by unicycle idea im fine with this

heh. and the 2 dimensional cat falls into my neatly laid trap

so long sucker, no more billions for you

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

okay off to see John Wick 3, I've got 100 dollar bet riding with a buddy that, after the last two movies, Johnathan has grown as a person and will defuse the many precarious situations he finds himself in with logic and debate and empathy, and that he will not actually kill anybody with guns, I'm confident that I am right

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

The Alpha Centauri posted:

the cockrings i use wrap around the whole package, what's so special about these hammocks?

these are designed specifically for your balls. here at Cumshit Corp we have designed a bal hammock that is ergonomically designed to take the stress off your sagging ballack skin. independent studies have shown that removing tension from your scrotal skin, when a ball bra is worn regularly, allows 90 year old men to have the ballsack of a man in his 20's

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

cumshitter posted:

a tasteful hammock for your balls?

don’t doxx me

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
me, dressed as a gypsy: come. come in. let me read the future from your scrotal folds. every ballsack tells a story; one of past, present, and future

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

cumshitter posted:

these are designed specifically for your balls. here at Cumshit Corp we have designed a bal hammock that is ergonomically designed to take the stress off your sagging ballack skin. independent studies have shown that removing tension from your scrotal skin, when a ball bra is worn regularly, allows 90 year old men to have the ballsack of a man in his 20's

I have a rather remarkable varicocele, can a Cumshit bal hammock be adjusted to compensate for the increased mass?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

rich people have too much money

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

fuckin wiggers

wannabe tiggers

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
chokes can you gimme back my "if you have dog or cat nano chip" tag back? you erased it

i feel bad not having it on my av since someone was nice enough to pay for it.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

A Handed Missus posted:

is the joke that the spook thinks the borowitz report is real or is it u who thinks it

the spook op

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

walk? gently caress

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

cumshitter posted:

me, dressed as a gypsy: come. come in. let me read the future from your scrotal folds. every ballsack tells a story; one of past, present, and future

did you know that the average ballsack contains 3 times less bacteria than the average palm

i base this on many real sources don't ask me to cite them please I'm v busy

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

crazy cloud posted:

Don't quit until this happens and they're both gone and then steal as much as you can and quit with no notice

yeah this

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1134909712267436032
Q

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Jumping stilts are way better than scooters or pogo sticks. It's like superpower parkour.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

completely unprompted

i'm sure this will mean something and nothing simultaneously

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Mr. Flood

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
lmao is there anything more pathetic in this world than jake loving tapper
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1134908762639257601

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

The Alpha Centauri posted:

I have a rather remarkable varicocele, can a Cumshit bal hammock be adjusted to compensate for the increased mass?

a Cumshit Corp brand ball hammock is designed to alleviate pressure from enlarged veins within the scrotal tissue, resulting in smaller veins and a smoother, baby's butt soft, scrotal form that men and women alike love to caress