Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Kurtofan posted:

loving develop PUBLIC TRANSPORT

*extremely white american making GBS threads pants at the thought of sharing anything with a minority voice* no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Nichael posted:

Just a coincidence, don't read into it.
I am Q

what? what was that?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

lorn Wayne posted:

i exclusively travel by tying myself to a trebuchet and launching myself into various castles

the secret of mana method

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

I’m jealous some of you clearly have quite sizable collections of trump thread pics

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

wonder what things are like in the :abuela: timeline

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

my kitty loves sleeping on the blanket

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Der Meister posted:

I’m jealous some of you clearly have quite sizable collections of trump thread pics

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Bert Roberge posted:

The only time the right will pretend to care about LGBTQ issues is when they can use it to attack Muslims.

Unless you count Log Cabin Republicans which are just subs in an abusive relationship.

It was incredibly weird to see in 2016, and it's weirder to see now.

gregday
May 23, 2003

lorn Wayne posted:

i exclusively travel by tying myself to a trebuchet and launching myself into various castles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPnIHed_Voo

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Der Meister posted:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Nice cobweb cleaner.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Squizzle posted:

same except the libs are defending her poo poo instead of conservatives

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Der Meister posted:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lmao

pogo stucks are fuckin dangerous :hellyeah:

lemme just pogo jump 2 work through a crowd up 69 hills around train tracks and grates and across busy streets and thru a gauntlet of poop and piss nothing will go wrong

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/peter_mount/status/1134454245409939456

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

:chast2b:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Squizzle posted:

She was impeached and Minority Leader Pelosi lead the effort.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Der Meister posted:

I've started saving some of the really good stuff for a rainy day

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Rah! posted:

lmao

lemme just pogo jump 2 work through a crowd up 69 hills around train tracks and grates and across busy streets and thru a gauntlet of poop and piss nothing will go wrong

pogo sticks go like a tenth of the speed of walking lmao

Silicon Valley 2019 is just like the dot com bubble they’re trying to see how dumb rich people are and have stumbled across depths they couldn’t possibly have imagined

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

Kurtofan posted:

loving develop PUBLIC TRANSPORT

we have pretty good transit really, if we could just get all the loving cars off the road holding up buses and blocking lanes and poo poo

also that time we tore out the rail system to the areas where immigrants lived, which are now trying to be expensively replaced with dedicated bus lanes, which will inevitably be blocked by people turning

and that time the now second richest county in the nation refused to have BART run to it (although they weren't as rich back then), and now has built a billion dollar train between nowhere and nowhere

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/kathrynfiona/status/1134879320621666304

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Rah! posted:

lmao

must be cool to live in the overpaid tech ballpit bubble of unlived childhood fantasies

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

wtf will that pogo bullshit threaten the trademark for my company, cangarou, a firm offering canadian werewolves on a "gig" basis???

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Serfer posted:

we have pretty good transit really, if we could just get all the loving cars off the road holding up buses and blocking lanes and poo poo

also that time we tore out the rail system to the areas where immigrants lived, which are now trying to be expensively replaced with dedicated bus lanes, which will inevitably be blocked by people turning

and that time the now second richest county in the nation refused to have BART run to it (although they weren't as rich back then), and now has built a billion dollar train between nowhere and nowhere

it's super loving funny how peoples fear of minorities is going to kill us all

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

weird inference

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Turdfuzz posted:

gently caress this

solemn nodding

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

honor our fallen troops

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

snoo posted:

I took a "vacation" (one unpaid week off where I used 14 sick hours, I don't get vacation time) when I was still a front-end supervisor and we had 3 managers but no GM. I was stressed out and kept crying at work and I couldn't take it so I took time off.

and they called me a couple days before I came back to tell me the other manager quit, again, and could u please be a manager when u come back lol thx

I still haven't gotten my back pay for those two weeks

been paid right since but I'm pissed and angry and tired of having to bring it up

it's not fair. and we're all having to do a GM's job for our poo poo pay lmao

Man you sure do complain about your job alot. Try doing something about it

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
so is Rah! prounounced "Rah!" like a hearty ivy-league school cheer

or "RAH!" like a five-year-old pretending to be godzilla

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Squizzle posted:

wtf will that pogo bullshit threaten the trademark for my company, cangarou, a firm offering canadian werewolves on a "gig" basis???

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

sinnesloeschen posted:

so is Rah! prounounced "Rah!" like a hearty ivy-league school cheer

or "RAH!" like a five-year-old pretending to be godzilla

Both simultaneously!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

lorn Wayne posted:

must be cool to live in the overpaid tech ballpit bubble of unlived childhood fantasies

it’s not even that, the c level executives are 100% cognascient(sp) they’re peddling snake oil to creaky Mennonite olds

the rank and file are just alcoholic man children who can’t possibly imagine they’re disposable and will find out when the bubble pops and all the startups declare chapter 7 lmao

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
some nra trumps, in order of increasing size

This Is The President

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

blue squares posted:

Man you sure do complain about your job alot. Try doing something about it

alternate suggestion: stop being a dickhead

DoombatINC