Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

New thread title:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Vitamin P posted:

Am very hosed off that Farage is trying to join the Brexit Party to the far right block in the EU.

The great majority of people that voted for Brexit Party are not supporters of the Orban/Salvini crew, they just want to leave the EU

I think you'll find that makes them fascists, since the EU is apparently the only thing stopping each and every member nation from spontaneously erupting in cries of blood and soil as the hidden weapons come out and the continent drowns in blood again. Almost made it a hundred years this time, good show Euros.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
without the eu, we all lose a target for our resentment

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Relevant Tangent posted:

Tourists just vanish into the deserts and the forests of the American West on the regular. Couple of years later someone finds a piece of a skeleton.

they're taken by supernatural forces, search "missing 411"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/VoiceAndBreath/status/1135139188762980354

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

I feel like the US has made it abundantly clear that the UK is going to be a satrapy the instant the benevolent EU is no longer sheltering them. Even Obama told them that, and he was easily the least rapacious President in living memory. Trump's people otoh may as well be visibly salivating as fat as gently caress John Bull walks towards a table that has an enormous platter, a selection of knives, and only one place setting.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I can't wait until egypt and greeces cultural treasures are sold to the university of phoenix online arena

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Squizzle posted:

if you gather the piece left by each of 206 tourists you can build an entire skeleton and it will grow a new meat and skins body around it, a new home for the spirit of paul bunyan

Stealing this for my Scion game

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Victory Position posted:

echoing this because I also need to know if a Tory died on the toilet

not an MP as someone said but yheah a tory died on the toilet at glastonbury

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2011/jun/26/tory-christopher-shale-dead-glastonbury

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

i say swears online posted:

I can't wait until egypt and greeces cultural treasures are sold to the university of phoenix online arena

If this happened, it may trigger my final radicalization. Don't gently caress with classical artifacts!

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Looting artifacts that have already been looted is the most efficient way to acquire artifacts.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Celebrating the anniversary of the first Brexit

Silly Hyena
May 2, 2014
Brexit Party confirming they want to bring back experimental "gay cure" drugs.

https://twitter.com/ViciousOReilly/status/1135280710321922050

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

mycomancy posted:

If this happened, it may trigger my final radicalization. Don't gently caress with classical artifacts!

fear that brexit may trigger the looting of the royal museum is the most libdem thing i can fuckin' think of

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lol if you guys respond to the last few decades with "let's privatize even harder" and introduce USA nightmare hell healthcare to your country

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Silly Hyena posted:

Brexit Party confirming they want to bring back experimental "gay cure" drugs.

https://twitter.com/ViciousOReilly/status/1135280710321922050

is that what brexit means?

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded

Every day it gets more obvious we should have taken Mays lovely deal.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vitamin P posted:

lmao

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Farm Frenzy posted:

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FGYzZ7sNvY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJtbSixXGgM

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

you did this to yourselves lmao

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I can't wait for England to be just another US satrapy lmfao

We'll like use you for cheap as gently caress labor and stamp made in USA on that poo poo

Like those other islands

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

they'll have to tear them from hobby lobby's cold dead hands

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

trump as the suzerain of greate bretayne, lmao

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Viceroy Farage

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

how much wailing would their be if trump demanded the king or queen be bumped down to prince or princess

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

gonna slap a giant TRUMP sign on buckingham palace and big ben

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Shear Modulus posted:

gonna slap a giant TRUMP sign on buckingham palace and big ben

this would be extremely cool not gonna lie

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Uranium posted:

trump as the suzerain of greate bretayne, lmao

I've seen this anime, it has bad robot fights and sexualizes minors

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Doc Hawkins posted:

anime, ... sexualizes minors

Redundant

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

trump can't appoint himself suzerain

it would be bolton or don jr

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Lawman 0 posted:

you did this to yourselves lmao

But the bus said...

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

spaceblancmange posted:

But the bus said...

bojo needs to be PM asap so we can draft some laws like in italy where you cant be done for corruption if you are a politican

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

what if prince william's life training was meant entirely for today when he expertly works his family's ancestral knife up trump's ribcage

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

At last US imperialism finally screws white people. Now if we only can find a way to make it screw rich people...

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

trump can't appoint himself suzerain

it would be bolton or don jr

You try telling him what he can't do. See how well that works.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Vitamin P posted:

Am very hosed off that Farage is trying to join the Brexit Party to the far right block in the EU.

The great majority of people that voted for Brexit Party are not supporters of the Orban/Salvini crew, they just want to leave the EU, but Farage is using them as a dumb cudgel for some sinister poo poo. He needs a slap and to be depowered.

If you don’t want to support fascists, maybe you shouldn’t vote for fascists. You can’t actually be surprised that the Brexit Party would hitch its wagon to the nazis.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

what if prince william's life training was meant entirely for today when he expertly works his family's ancestral knife up trump's ribcage

Trump has already met the royal family from his last visit here

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Vitamin P posted:

The great majority of people that voted for Brexit Party are not supporters of the Orban/Salvini crew, they just want to leave the EU, but Farage is using them as a dumb cudgel for some sinister poo poo. He needs a slap and to be depowered.

Lol that your country had America as an object lesson in this stupidity and they still did it.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Vitamin P posted:

No, every day it becomes clearer parliament should have unilaterally revoked Brexit because it's going to be a disaster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

trump owns
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1135453895277203458