Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Destiny has been having a several-day long freakout to cap off one of the best Meltdown Mays in recent memory

https://twitter.com/ModalSevenths/status/1135115339639877633?s=19

https://twitter.com/ModalSevenths/status/1135110003008757760?s=19

sounds like someone just realized how much net worth their family has tied up in real estate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truniht
Jan 10, 2019

This is like that sarcastiball episode of South Park instead it's

"oh, why not stop at abolishing property? why don't we have full communism while we're at it? that would be great."

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

SpaceGoku posted:

sounds like someone just realized how much net worth their family has tied up in real estate

I wasn’t aware he had any significant wealth. Isn’t he a video game streamer?

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Those are not contradictory statements if you assume the former came first.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Destiny has been having a several-day long freakout to cap off one of the best Meltdown Mays in recent memory

yes, this unironically

why should the rich be able to use as much of our water supply as they want?

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

idk that's just the exact same reaction I've seen from a dozen other young gen-x/older millennial people who know what their inheritances look like

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

destiny is a libertarian. like, cool, he's making a bunch of alt-right dipshits look dumb as hell, but the dude is still a capitalism loving gently caress head.

Silly Hyena
May 2, 2014
internet streamer in "not left-wing" shocker, read all about it

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
I know when we're desperately trying to keep our food production afloat the first thing we want is for some corporation to fleece the hell out of everyone over water rights.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

he makes six figures. he has this absolutely bizarre blind spot when it comes to capitalism where he does the same thing he'll (rightly) attack reactionaries over where they won't read something and just say "it's dumb" out of hand. it's like he's afraid he's going to read something and it'll make his entire economic worldview crumble.

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

I love the “grow up” stance he’s constantly taking in response to leftist ideas meanwhile he makes his money by debating people online.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Silly Hyena
May 2, 2014
is that the doll fetish creep from tumblr

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Ugato posted:

I love the “grow up” stance he’s constantly taking in response to leftist ideas meanwhile he makes his money by debating people online.

he didn't understand that in a co-op you still have managers.

also he used to work absolutely lovely jobs and got hosed over in one of them but his thing is about how workers are stupid.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
its not that difficult to multitask and think of anal sex while eating pizza. i always think of anal sex. siri end voice to text siri google teen anal

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I kind of want to try the pizza that reminds you of anal sex tbh

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
is there an anal sex pizzeria or is he just mad he saw a rainbow flag on a box or something

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

It's both

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

cumshitter posted:

i always think of anal sex.

gotta keep the cumshitter brand strong

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Is it wise to eat pizza pre getting anal sex

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Just eat the spiciest thing you can think of

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Get extra cheese and it'll back you up good

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

why else do you think people put pineapple on pizza

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Brother Entropy posted:

why else do you think people put pineapple on pizza

youre thinking of oral, buddy

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

gotta keep the cumshitter brand strong

thank you. i would say my brand is healthy. 99.98% of people sampled identified "Cumshitter" with unprotected anal sex. i would say our only issue is that everyone assumes it is gay (which I dont mind), but being the receptive partner in unprotected anal sex is actually a gender neutral act. we are always fine tuning our marketing, and want to spread cumshitting to the masses

im actually sensing a lot of brand energy between cumshitter and the dixie cretin seaman brands. have your people call mine.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I want the sodomy pizza

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I want the sodomy pizza
Wasn't that the premise of American Pie, the movie entire loving franchise of a guy putting his Dick in a pie?

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

SardonicTyrant posted:

Wasn't that the premise of American Pie, the movie entire loving franchise of a guy putting his Dick in a pie?

Isn't that whole thing about the "pie" pun, instead of the rear end in a top hat?

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I want the sodomy pizza

I didn't watch those Michael Bay Ninja Turtles movies.

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope

Groovelord Neato posted:

he didn't understand that in a co-op you still have managers.

also he used to work absolutely lovely jobs and got hosed over in one of them but his thing is about how workers are stupid.

He has basically reached the limits of liberalism and now he's intellectually trapped because he refuses to move beyond it. The fact the doesnt want to examine neoliberalism other than a "economic" label reveals how he doesnt understand the historical and political context tied to the term. That and the real economics of capitalism are his weakness still.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Eat the pizza, Rhino.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Groovelord Neato posted:

he makes six figures. he has this absolutely bizarre blind spot when it comes to capitalism where he does the same thing he'll (rightly) attack reactionaries over where they won't read something and just say "it's dumb" out of hand. it's like he's afraid he's going to read something and it'll make his entire economic worldview crumble.

im continuously mystified why someone who makes six figures even bothers to waste their time on twitter bitching about poo poo. like why subject yourself to this loving black hole. Notch has billions and spends all his time on twitter, what the gently caress

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

DLC Inc posted:

im continuously mystified why someone who makes six figures even bothers to waste their time on twitter bitching about poo poo. like why subject yourself to this loving black hole. Notch has billions and spends all his time on twitter, what the gently caress

If it's your only human contact or way to get validation... I'm talking more about Notch though.

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

DLC Inc posted:

He makes mid 200k a year being an online personality, it's his job currently to debate chuds on twitch and defend private property while playing video games. Twitter is a requirement, notch is is just a broken human being

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

DLC Inc posted:

a part of it is genuinely that making a lot of money very quickly breaks people's brains. it is very difficult to remain friends with people who are appreciably separated from you socioeconomically, either by a sudden fall or a sudden rise in status. and when socialization's never exactly been your strong suit anyway (notch) you find yourself in a position where everyone you used to know has fallen away and you have no idea how to reach out to anyone new.

and so you fester in a mansion of rotting candy, posting like you never left the gamerchair where you first decided to rip off infiniminer, because what else can you do?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

DLC Inc posted:

Notch has, on multiple occasions, donated 10k to Games Done Quick, eliciting a huge cheer from the crowd, only for the enthusiasm to utterly die once his name is announced and everybody promptly stops giving a poo poo

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Silly Hyena posted:

internet streamer in "not left-wing" shocker, read all about it

This is something else entirely, though. You don't have to agree with everything in Das Kapital, but the arguments he's been making are Ben Shapro "if minimum wage is so great, why not raise it to a million dollars an hour?!?" level. It's the kind of brain dead rhetoric that he would rightfully criticize the chuds he constantly debates.

Also, he makes over $250k/yr.

Silly Hyena
May 2, 2014

Mr Interweb posted:

This is something else entirely, though. You don't have to agree with everything in Das Kapital, but the arguments he's been making are Ben Shapro "if minimum wage is so great, why not raise it to a million dollars an hour?!?" level. It's the kind of brain dead rhetoric that he would rightfully criticize the chuds he constantly debates.

Also, he makes over $250k/yr.

that's why he makes six figs lol, all the big online celebrities are the same

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Slugnoid posted:

jordan peterson shat his pants at the yorkville mcdonalds in 2017 after he smelled a lettuce leaf

please do not turn the australian prime minister into a meme thank u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://twitter.com/RadioDawson/status/1134550339921694720
https://idahoreports.blogs.idahoptv.org/2019/05/31/former-idaho-republican-chairman-charged-with-stalking/

quote:

According to the prosecutor, Parker had told officials that he was not there for his ex-wife, but to scare another individual.

Leroy stated that this case is the “product of a grand misunderstanding.” Parker was invited to a costume party in the complex, Leroy claimed, adding that the event was far enough away as to not violate the no-contact order. Because of this, Leroy said he does not expect this matter to proceed much farther as a felony.