Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Also the last time we saw Sheeva she looked like this

I'm really not sure how this is supposed to be more sexy and feminine and jack-offable and her MK11 appearance is a travesty to your tiny aching balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

lets burn posted:

Ah yes being told to gently caress off because you don't have the opinions of the group. I missed this.
Goro in drag?

Jaxx ending:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmE_TuekaYU
10/10 best woke ending

Oh yes you're so rebellious for having poo poo opinions. Are we oppressing you? Do you feel oppressed right now?

1. Did sheeva look like a sexy anime girl previously? What would you have liked her to look like?

2. Jax's ending is great. Why did it upset you? Is there something wrong with a character saying "If I could time travel, I'd stop slavery"? Would you be as offended if someone went back in time and killed Hitler? Please tell us how you feel about slavery and Hitler.

Please, give us more detail on these unique, hand-crafted opinions you only have because everyone else on /v/ has the same opinion.

EorayMel posted:

VVVv this but Kollector powerwashing the epidermis straight off my face with his hot, powerful piss
:same: but only after he migrates to a sanctuary city and takes let's burns' job

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jamesman posted:

Also the last time we saw Sheeva she looked like this

I'm really not sure how this is supposed to be more sexy and feminine and jack-offable and her MK11 appearance is a travesty to your tiny aching balls.

oh my god look at those sexy tits how are you guys not cumming everywhere unlike the Mark Ruffalo in Drag scenario we got going in MK11!!!

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Oh no the female member of Goro's race resemble Goro? How could this be??

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
I mean, if people really only care about that, they could just buy a couple bowling balls and dental floss for the exact same effect?

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Okay I finally found opponents and got utterly destroyed five times in a row. The universe is in balance again.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Still lookin for that Barakacock

G-III
Mar 4, 2001

lets burn posted:

Ah yes being told to gently caress off because you don't have the opinions of the group. I missed this.
Goro in drag?

Jaxx ending:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmE_TuekaYU
10/10 best woke ending

lol you've never had sex with an adult human being and have a reg date of '05. Jesus dude just shut the gently caress up and go away.

G-III fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Jun 2, 2019

lets burn
Nov 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Zaphod42 posted:

Nah how about gently caress off forever with your weird loving hate posting in the middle of pride month of all things

I'm stunned at your show of overwhelming diversity and inclusiveness. So righteous. I didn't realize MK11 was an ideology!
Yes get all this sexual objectification off of the glorified action figures and their absurd world of ultra violence. (But only the ladies of course, respect digital beings rights, but also f*** the Manz!)
This all reads to me as phoney virtue signaling. Pride month, what? Is this some sort of video game gentrification right out of San Francisco CA.

In the end its all maths and most importantly art, cgi'd together into a big eyesore of gray and brown deserts, lack luster fights, and a painful experience for long time fans of the series.
I heard NR soon to release Mortal Kombat: Blackops. But I guess I Raidone hosed Up Now. Because logic is the enemy and truth is a menace.

(Also on a personal note your antagonistic ad-hominem remarks towards me wont change how I feel about a "twitter inspired" & consumerist bland lazy pile of dreck. Bleh.)

haha a homophobe what. My ex-boyfriend has bigger tits than Shee-rek.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Still lookin for that Barakacock

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/3lDUdtL.mp4 :nws:

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

lets burn posted:

I'm stunned at your show of overwhelming diversity and inclusiveness. So righteous. I didn't realize MK11 was an ideology!
Yes get all this sexual objectification off of the glorified action figures and their absurd world of ultra violence. (But only the ladies of course, respect digital beings rights, but also f*** the Manz!)
This all reads to me as phoney virtue signaling. Pride month, what? Is this some sort of video game gentrification right out of San Francisco CA.

In the end its all maths and most importantly art, cgi'd together into a big eyesore of gray and brown deserts, lack luster fights, and a painful experience for long time fans of the series.
I heard NR soon to release Mortal Kombat: Blackops. But I guess I Raidone hosed Up Now. Because logic is the enemy and truth is a menace.

(Also on a personal note your antagonistic ad-hominem remarks towards me wont change how I feel about a "twitter inspired" & consumerist bland lazy pile of dreck. Bleh.)

haha a homophobe what. My ex-boyfriend has bigger tits than Shee-rek.

You are actually utter garbage and need to gently caress off forever.

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lets burn posted:

So much for the tolerant left!

Yep

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Guys, I think I just got alt-right bingo.

lets burn
Nov 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Those communists are the most tolerant when shrieking and screaming "we hate free speech" :jerkbag:

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lets burn posted:

Those communists are the most tolerant when shrieking and screaming "we hate free speech" :jerkbag:

SA isn't the government, dipshit

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

im permabanned poster tarktanstomper58

lets burn
Nov 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Ate My Balls Redux posted:

SA isn't the government, dipshit

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagreeeeeeeeeeeeeee

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Thanks man appreciate it

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
im jacking off RIGHT NOW!!! hahahaha!!

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

lets burn posted:

Holy poo poo shut up

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?

quote:

This reads like a parody of MRAs rather than genuine. Not that being a parody would make the post it any better mind you.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

lets burn posted:

why are so mad about video games

lets burn
Nov 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
May your butt pains leave you over time as you spend hours grinding your gender neutral barbie dolls.
I didn't mean to inflame loose sphincters and incite the total kuckbate flame brigade this morning.
I'll stop egging y'all on. I don't want to get milkshaked for "thought crime," by an 11yr old otherkin twinspirit

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

lets burn posted:

May your butt pains leave you over time as you spend hours grinding your gender neutral barbie dolls.
I didn't mean to inflame loose sphincters and incite the total kuckbate flame brigade this morning.
I'll stop egging y'all on. I don't want to get milkshaked for "thought crime," by an 11yr old otherkin twinspirit

you forgot the 'i identify as an attack helicopter' bit, big one to miss while you're rattling off all the other dumbshit pepe classics

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

lets burn posted:

:boom:

I am the twin spirit other thing who bullied you in college, take it out on me....not my Jade' s non stripper cosmetics.

MoaM fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Jun 3, 2019

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Using the power of the hourglass, I shall rewrite time over and over again until New Sheeva can cradle me lovingly in her large arms, which is my idea of a utopian world.

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

No Sheeva buttfloss until I get to see Young Kano and Old Kano gently caress, it's 2019 and that's the rule

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I want Kollector to slide his peepee into lets burn's dripping hot anus, and then draws on his face a poo poo stache while ejaculating directly into his eyes..or perhaps directly into one of lets burn's nostrils like he was oiling up the tinman

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
i want sindel to step on my balls

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

The Duchess Smackarse posted:

i want sindel to step on my balls

Shao Kahn account spotted.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Quote-Unquote posted:

So tonight has been the first time I've ever played a fighting game online and I (barely) won three times in a row. Now I can't get a game because everyone is declining. All the bars are green, ping is fine.

Ten in a row declined so I'm doing some towers instead.

Ranked sets can be stressful since people are usually bringing their best so I like to bounce around between KOTH and Kasual to keep things interesting. Usually if I start dropping a lot of games in one mode I can start winning again in another. It really helps to keep rematching against the same opponent even if you start out losing a lot because chances are they're just beating you with 1-2 unfamiliar strings and by the end you can figure them out. Unless of course it's a Scorpion player, in which case you should Mercy+Brutality and Find Next Opponent.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!

lets burn posted:

this dude 100% jerks off to video games

and Magic cards, probably

lets burn
Nov 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Wishing the world was "less racist" isn't a utopia. Oh let's burn you're a dinosaur.
I didn't realize not liking Jaxxx's ending makes you the duck dynasty guy, either.
But ask for a lazy mess and get a bunch of #metoo comments.
I'm sure all you "institutionalized victims" will be the rapist oppressor scum in no time flat.

Kollector looking like a goblin-esque hindu god is pretty different.
He could be in the middle of a Scorpion, Kotal Khan, Shao Khan, Kung Lao, noob saibot, johnny cage circle jerk. Love that weird gay fan art.

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

lets burn posted:

Because logic is the enemy and truth is a menace.

Please give us an example where you explained your logic. I see you Shapiro type crybabies talking about their precious logic whenever someone argues with them, and it seems like it's just a kneejerk reaction whenever anyone talks back to you.

Also speaking of logic, lol:

lets burn posted:

(But only the ladies of course, respect digital beings rights, but also f*** the Manz!)

Please, please elaborate on why you can't make the connection that fully dressed female characters were designed to please Actual Real Life Women who play video games and isn't an attempt to protect the civil rights of fictional characters.
Please also explain how this is an attack on men. As a straight white man, I'm curious as to how you've been so viciously and directly attacked by this video game while I've gotten through it unscathed.

lets burn posted:

"Your hurtful words have no effect on me!" Says extremely not mad internet conservative

lets burn
Nov 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Doc Walrus posted:

As a straight white man

uh oh... better not go there.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
I'm gonna masturbate to the women in this game just to stick it to the chuds.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

lets burn posted:

Wishing the world was "less racist" isn't a utopia. Oh let's burn you're a dinosaur.
I didn't realize not liking Jaxxx's ending makes you the duck dynasty guy, either.
I'm sure all you "institutionalized victims" will be the rapist oppressor scum in no time flat.

Kollector looking like a goblin-esque hindu god is pretty different.
He could be in the middle of a Scorpion, Kotal Khan, Shao Khan, Kung Lao, noob saibot, johnny cage circle jerk. Love that weird gay fan art.

What the gently caress are you even talking about.

My conservative grandpa Cc's me emails that are more coherent than this poo poo.

Fawf fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Jun 3, 2019

lets burn
Nov 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Jamesman posted:

I'm gonna masturbate to the women in this game just to stick it to the chuds.

You are going to have to just imagine some because like most of the fans of this game all the characters are genital-less.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
How many 'get the last word in' s do you think he'll go through before the day is over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

lets burn posted:

Stop posting.