Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Fallen Hamprince posted:

artillery officer lmao

You know who else was an artillery officer...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I realized something that will be the same regardless if Bernie or Trump wins in 2020; everybody who was a kid between 2016-2024 will grow up thinking the president should look like poo poo.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Plinkey posted:

good thing i got a strategic ranch reserve

atta boy

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

meanolmrcloud posted:

just god drat. look at that man

absolute unit

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

my dummy thicc prez. rear end clappin when he walks by

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

Plinkey posted:

FINALLLLLLLY

what the fuckis that thing on the left lmao

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

trump looks like poo poo while in virginia megachurch to pray for the safety of guns

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Nichael posted:

i'd change it regularly but i do not have such powers sir sir sir

gonna have to get my rear end-eating bib back from cumshitter

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

to be fair this would be :kickinrad: if it was for a bunch of WWII vets or whatever

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

The president, be he Republican or Democrat, should look like he mostly eats soup

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

ArmZ posted:

piss tape veterans for truth

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

sinnesloeschen posted:

gonna have to get my rear end-eating bib back from cumshitter

Love to hear what eating rear end and shittting cum have to do with each other

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Joe Biden has not had as much hair as Trump does since he was 20 years old

#CANCELLED

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
dumbell troatman

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Gripweed posted:

I realized something that will be the same regardless if Bernie or Trump wins in 2020; everybody who was a kid between 2016-2024 will grow up thinking the president should look like poo poo.

All presidents look like poo poo the best looking one in living memory is jfk and he looked like a baseball mitt full of whiskey until he got splattered

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Plinkey posted:

FINALLLLLLLY

where are the vegetables though?

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

i forgot joe biden ran for president all the time and kept losing

because i only remember sailor

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

dads friend steve posted:

thinkin bout them wings

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

IDONTPOST posted:

what the fuckis that thing on the left lmao

chicken sandwich thing

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Oh wait i guess obama wasnt so bad looking

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

smelling like talcum powder and the baby aisle at a CVS. when he leans over it reminds u of opening the car door of ur scummy friend who never cleaned the old mcdonalds bags out of the back seat

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Plinkey posted:

FINALLLLLLLY

is that a sandwich? what kind

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Spergin Morlock posted:

mushrooms

gently caress off mom

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

snoo posted:

is that a sandwich? what kind

buffalo chicken, one of those weird dominos things

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

so good

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Plinkey posted:

buffalo chicken, one of those weird dominos things

we also got dominos and i got the chicken bacon ranch sandwich and use my own hot sauce lmao :hai:

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

cumshitter posted:

the fun thing about strangers with candy is that it was comedy central's first original production. i believe its also the first time stephen colbert was on TV

amy sedaris, paul dinello (the art teacher), and stephen colbert wrote a book called Welcome to Wigville which is funny. its about a hosed up small town and they all pose for pictures to portray the characters

:actually: it wasn't their first original production. dr. katz predates it by four years
:goonsay:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1133969536200335360

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

feeling cute, might delete later

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Spergin Morlock posted:

The crust is made from plants.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/796226035373244416

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

also getting some Rob Ford vibes from this

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/emilyhoerner/police-facebook-racist-violent-posts-comments-philadelphia

quote:

When an armed, would-be robber backed out of a liquor store after the clerk pulled a gun on him, the surveillance video was posted on Facebook with a comment: “Should have shot him.”

Another commenter responded, “I would of pulled the trigger.”

These comments weren’t from your everyday Facebook users. They were the words of Philadelphia police officers.

Local law enforcement departments across the country have grappled with officers’ use of social media, often struggling to create and enforce policies that restrict offensive speech.

The North Charleston, South Carolina, police department fired an officer for posting a photo of himself wearing Confederate flag underwear, days after a white supremacist killed nine black worshippers at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church just miles away. He later settled a wrongful termination suit.

The Chicago Police Department has tried unsuccessfully to fire an officer whose own commander complained of his “bigoted views.” A Facebook page called Chicago Code Blue attracted attention for inflammatory comments — such as “Every Thug Deserves a Slug” — after an officer was found guilty in the death of Laquan McDonald.

Police officers saying bigoted and racist things online has been an issue since the beginning of social media. The behavior was especially scrutinized after the Black Lives Matter movement blasted into the national conversation — and that scrutiny has continued even after that movement began grappling with its future. What was never really captured was the scope of problematic online posts from police officers.

But a new review of police behavior on Facebook documents the systemic nature of the conduct across several departments. The Plain View Project, launched by Philadelphia lawyer Emily Baker-White, examined the accounts of about 2,900 officers from eight departments across the country and an additional 600 retired officers from those same departments. She compiled posts that represented troubling conduct in a database that is replete with racist imagery and memes, and in some cases long, vitriolic exchanges involving multiple officers.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

snoo posted:

we also got dominos and i got the chicken bacon ranch sandwich and use my own hot sauce lmao :hai:

yeah, they sent me a coupon and i was very lazy and didnt want to go to the store

they bread aint bad

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

jfc

kill the police

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Pretty sure Judge Dredd seldom grills someone as much as that officer.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Plinkey posted:

mushrooms

gently caress off mom

mushrooms are a fungus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

:thunk: