Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

drat, remember al-Quaeda? 00s throwback

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I remember seeing the view once and whoopie was talking about how she likes chicken biscuits for breakfast and for some reason that confused behar completely and she had to have the concept of a biscuit with chicken on it explained to her

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

wow that sure is egg all over "anonymous inside source familiar with North Korea"'s face!

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

trump

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
this page is dedicate to the only good cop

:patriot:

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

yea i guess we should be spend taxpayer money on more important things like sending dipshit senators on trips to lick dictator boots.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

I have to do a photo tour of the political billboards in town. I caught Tulsi's in my rearview mirror

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

eggs egGGs EGGS!!!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Epic High Five posted:

it's not like credulous chud apologists desperate to both sides everything that makes them look bad while spreading uncredited rumors as fact about anything to the left of Hitler is a terribly rare media archetype either

credulous chud apologists desperate to both sides everything that makes them look bad while spreading uncredited rumors as fact about anything to the left of Hitler AND who can avoid saying blatantly racist or homophobic comments are actually really rare

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
trrrrrdllpp

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

listening to a lady on the bus complain about how her work allows untrained employees to handle food, with no gloves, and how she wont eat there lol :911:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I was gonna say something in support of Joy Behar but I was actually thinking of Joy Reid who has occasionally been the voice of pessimistic reality on MSNBC.

Rarely.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
https://twitter.com/Reductress/status/1135592154645061633

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

fosborb posted:

I have to do a photo tour of the political billboards in town. I caught Tulsi's in my rearview mirror

lol

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Gringostar posted:

Killed two innocent people, what a hero

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Gringostar posted:

Actually he killed innocent non-cops so he was fuckin garbage too

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

tup.WAD

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Shots fired

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

https://twitter.com/born_eco/status/1135245086063808514?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Rubellavator posted:

Killed two innocent people, what a hero

:hai:

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

:peanut::peanut::sadpeanut::peanut::sadpeanut::peanut::nutshot:

(If you are at risk of suicide, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.)

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Gripweed posted:

credulous chud apologists desperate to both sides everything that makes them look bad while spreading uncredited rumors as fact about anything to the left of Hitler AND who can avoid saying blatantly racist or homophobic comments are actually really rare

do you think that when the other people on the show just get sick of her poo poo, they ask her about her husband's most recent article comparing palestinians to vermin in desperate need of a gassing or whatever, knowing that doin so will ensure she calls in for at least a week

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

reignofevil posted:

I was gonna say something in support of Joy Behar but I was actually thinking of Joy Reid who has occasionally been the voice of pessimistic reality on MSNBC.

Rarely.

C'mon joy reed is indefensible

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Drunkboxer posted:

I remember seeing the view once and whoopie was talking about how she likes chicken biscuits for breakfast and for some reason that confused behar completely and she had to have the concept of a biscuit with chicken on it explained to her

a chicken....biscuit...?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

for breakfast?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/Integrity_Guy/status/1135436109603672064

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

wait that wasn't photoshopped? i guess the whole video was so weird i didnt even notice this

incredible. incredible levels of trumping

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

CODChimera posted:

a chicken....biscuit...?

CODChimera posted:

for breakfast?

that’s basically how i remember it going

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
tactical potato chip holder

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

beto sex cramp posted:

wait that wasn't photoshopped? i guess the whole video was so weird i didnt even notice this

incredible. incredible levels of trumping

No, that's the unaltered version.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

UFOTacoMan posted:

no nightvision scope on it how am i supposed to tactically eat snacks at night would not buy

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

UFOTacoMan posted:

archaeologists in 1000 years are going to have a hell of a time trying to figure out what we used poo poo for

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
chik fil a has mini chicken biscuits on the brekfast menu and they are delicious

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

WarMECH posted:

chik fil a has mini chicken biscuits on the brekfast menu and they are delicious

yes they are so good.
Would eat many of them.
Hash browns are not bad either.

It's been a long time since I had a chikfila beakfeast

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

UFOTacoMan posted:

Medkits because we need quick access to +25HP at any time

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017