Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Franks: C

Italy: D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

F for France and C for Italy.

Also, we've always been both optimistic and a death cult, and in particular way too optimistic about the results of our death cult. It's all part of our quirky charm here in hell dimension.

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

Akratic Method posted:

F for France and C for Italy.

Also, we've always been both optimistic and a death cult, and in particular way too optimistic about the results of our death cult. It's all part of our quirky charm here in hell dimension.

Nah before EU4 we just made a lot of dick jokes, but ever since we started getting our teeth kicked in by Morocco in the early modern we became all doom and gloom, despite punching way above our weight class once MotE started.

Luhood
Nov 13, 2012
G and E! Three strong allies in our glorious commonwealth of Communist states against the Russian autocrats!

crimea
Nov 16, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Frankish F

Italian B

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE

Archaeology Hat
Aug 10, 2009
Frankish E

Italian B

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Franks: B

Italy: E

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.
Franks : F

and

Italy E

Pacho
Jun 9, 2010
G and D

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

E, C

The postwar Europe should consist of smaller, regional communist states with us as a hegemonic leader. The Celts get Scotland, which is their just due and full of their countrymen. They do not get England.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Feel like I gotta be consistent with D and D

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
Franks: G

Italy: C

sloshmonger
Mar 21, 2013
E, C

orangelex44
Oct 11, 2012

Definition of orange:

Any of a group of colors that are between red and yellow in hue. Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Old Occitan, from Arabic, from Persian, from Sanskrit.

Definition of lex:

Law. Latin.
E and C. The Celts need a bit more industrial base to become actually effective and until France is dismantled they'll forever be a threat on our northern border. Italy... it's probably gonna go to hell regardless of what we do, but making them one country will guarantee it. Sicily gives us effective control of the western Med, and perhaps more importantly, a realistic jumping-off point towards contesting the eastern Med for any future conflicts.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Europe for the Fucking Communists

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

With one hand he saves gebs. With the other he commits goblin genocide. A true neutral.

E, C

Polgas fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Jun 5, 2019

zedar
Dec 3, 2010

Your leader
G and B

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
G and D

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
E and D. When was the last time England was a thing anyway?

Finally, Visconia returns to Iberia. I'm sure all those oppressed Iberians will be jubilant after suffering under the French for so many hundreds of years!

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

G

D

Guper
Jan 21, 2019
England
and
SiCily

Toningly
Sep 28, 2006
E for France

D for Italy

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

With one hand he saves gebs. With the other he commits goblin genocide. A true neutral.

I don't suppose we can get a quick referendum on what options people there want? Not the french of course but the british and italians.

MaxieSatan
Oct 19, 2017

critical support for anarchists

Polgas posted:

I don't suppose we can get a quick referendum on what options people there want? Not the french of course but the british and italians.

Well, this vote by the Shura is merely a first step, you understand.

In the grand tradition of the CSE, taken from us far too soon by treacherous Muscovy, I'm certain that we'll have local referendums to ensure that the locals agree with these decisions before moving forward.

Ghost of Mussolini
Jun 26, 2011
Fra + UK b]C[/b]
Italy D

everydayfalls
Aug 23, 2016

Hashim posted:

F — Dismantled France + Britain to Celts — The mainland territories of the Frankish Realm will be completely dismantled, of course, but their holdings in Britain would surely be better utilised by being granted to our allies in the Celtic Union, restoring them to their old heights as masters of the British Isles and perhaps setting them up to become a regional power once again.

B — Annex Sicily + unite Italy — A less extreme party in the assembly have suggested simply annexing the island of Sicily (under the pretence of a temporary military occupation), whilst allowing the formation of a united Italy for the first time in millennia, albeit one that would certainly

F:B

The Bold Kobold
Aug 11, 2014

Bold to the point of certain death.
France-Britain: F
Italy: B

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Cure for cancer discovered!
Court physicians hate him!

Polgas posted:

I'd say the English definitely want their independence, and the Scottish population probably still identifies as Celtic so they wouldn't mind being returned to the fold. Italians definitely want a north-south split.

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Cerebral Bore posted:

There really is no reason not to take southern Italy, is there? Like, what international consequences are there to face? Everybody else even remotely relevant is either our puppet or at war with us already at this point.

I meant more in narrative terms, so I'd mention something in the epilogue, but yeah no real in-game effects.

Snipee
Mar 27, 2010
E, C

Looks like A for Italy is doomed, so next best thing.

edit: changing my Italy vote to C to maximize the chance of annexing Sicily

Snipee fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Jun 5, 2019

Mr_Autoshades
Dec 5, 2016
E, C

Fragmented Western Europe seems like the best for Iberia's health in the long run. And hey maybe now our Celtic ALliance will finally be good for something!

iLurk
Jul 25, 2007

Who wants to get PREGNANT?!?
France: E

Italy: C

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.
France: E, although i'd rather give Wales to the Celts too in this scenario.
Italy: D, we have no business annexing land in Italy, that ship has sailed long ago.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

1. B

2. A

i81icu812
Dec 5, 2006

Hiveminded posted:

What, exactly, would we be nuking? There's a massive buffer of Russian-occupied territory between us and the Russian heartland, full of Germans and Serbs and Poles and other non-Russians. We would be striking at and devastating peoples under the yoke of imperialism while barely wounding their oppressor, or even worse at communist allies currently under foreign rule.

The Swedes

Nuke the Scandinavians

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Hiveminded posted:

What, exactly, would we be nuking? There's a massive buffer of Russian-occupied territory between us and the Russian heartland, full of Germans and Serbs and Poles and other non-Russians. We would be striking at and devastating peoples under the yoke of imperialism while barely wounding their oppressor, or even worse at communist allies currently under foreign rule.

Bohemia's just been sitting there left alone all this time, maybe they want to play with us too.

i81icu812
Dec 5, 2006

Hashim posted:

I'd say the English definitely want their independence, and the Scottish population probably still identifies as Celtic so they wouldn't mind being returned to the fold. Italians definitely want a north-south split.

Are there actually many English people left after centuries of Celtic and French rule?

When’s the last time that England was a thing?

Regardless gently caress the English gently caress the French.

Vote F for the seven state solution.

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

i81icu812 posted:

Are there actually many English people left after centuries of Celtic and French rule?

When’s the last time that England was a thing?

It's been a few centuries yeah, but the english are still around -

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

Hashim posted:

It's been a few centuries yeah, but the english are still around -

I think it's pretty hilarious that according to this map, the only parts of Australia with french people in it are the places no one actually lives. The entire french population of the Australian continent probably comes down to 15 people and a flag.