Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Story Locked is still available in class/gender banners. That's why people recommend saber banners to get bedivere or an EXTRA banner to roll for saileri.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!

Ytlaya posted:

* Speaking of Hijikata, I find him a lot of fun to use, even though he's apparently not ranked that high in "tier lists" or whatever. He can put out really big numbers if his health gets low and you have stars.

Yeah, there's a reason why he's popular even though he isn't top tier. His High Risk High Reward style synergizes well with players who like to see big numbers and aren't afraid to be dangerous about achieving them.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
I love Holmes. I can't wait to roll for him and wail and beat my chest when I don't get him in a month.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
wishing kiara-san counted as japanese for this event

...but who knows, she might not be, hell knows where the tachikawas ended up

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
...Holmes, do you know literally everything but don't tell anybody any of it?

Edwhirl
Jul 27, 2007

Cats are the best.

Gologle posted:

...Holmes, do you know literally everything but don't tell anybody any of it?

You can't be insufferably smug about having figured it out if you just tell everyone what it is.

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

Shipon posted:

I have Ozy and almost never use him because Rider Kintoki is so much easier to use and does a shitton of damage at NP5.

When I first saw his NP, I thought hmmm his initial damage was pretty good, THEN the additional hits came. What a beast.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
MY SWEET BABY GIRL HAS BECOME A KNIGHT

and da vinci's okay. i guess.

these rider embers were being saved for kintoki but i'll be damned if i'm not going to give them to mash

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

Bogart posted:

MY SWEET BABY GIRL HAS BECOME A KNIGHT

and da vinci's okay. i guess.

these rider embers were being saved for kintoki but i'll be damned if i'm not going to give them to mash

Wait, when did Mash become a Rider??

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Never, but I don't have any neutral embers to feed her and I was saving up for the next event.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Embers aren't Fous, they're not class locked (thankfully), but they grant more XP if the class matches.

E:f,b

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Sorry guys. FGO is only for GRANDPA FUCKERS now

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
MHXA, Osakabehime, Arthur, and Raikou all got interlude upgrades that boost crits on either themselves or the party. Wu got an NP upgrade interlude.

The one I care about the most is that Raikou's which isn't like, going to make her broken or anything but it's still funny and I love it.

Darox
Nov 10, 2012

MHXA - Infinity Paste gains 3t hp regen, and three one time 3t critical damage buffs, one for each card type
Raikou - EAM gains three hit 3t crit damage buff
Arthur - Instinct gains 3t crit damage buff
Wu - NP deals extra damage and removes buffs after damage
Osakabehime - Morph gains party crit damage buff

e: MHXA's buff is +critical damage for card types, not +card effectiveness

Darox fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Jun 5, 2019

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Giving a servant who generates massive stars off her np and has one of the stronger gather skills is okay I guess

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Buffs for OG MHX please!!

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Also Arthur's Stargen skill now gives 30 stars which is pretty darn good.

Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~
New stuff (assume max ranks for all of these):

Raikou's star gather now has a 3 time, 3 turn Crit buff for 60%.

Arthur's new version of instinct is boosted to 30 instant stars, and a 3 turn Crit buff for 50%.

For Osakabehime, her Morph now has a partywide 50% Crit buff for 3 turns. on it.

MHXA's weird heal amp thing has a bunch of new effects. She regens 1000 HP for 3 turns (keep in mind this'll be 1500 in practice), and she has a Quick Crit Buff, an Arts Crit Buff, and Buster Crit Buff, all at 30%, 1 time for 3 turns.

Lastly, Wu had her NP strengthed, so it does extra damage as usual, and also purges buffs (it appears to happen after damage, like Medea).

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Nice. Still no idea what I'm supposed to do with the Hiki princess.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

wait for her third buff

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Okkie has more buffs than Musashi rateups the last year in a half

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Tae posted:

Okkie has more buffs than Musashi rateups the last year in a half

Continue to buff her, make her a terrifying force to be reckoned with.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Can we get a Musashi buff? I'd like her skills to last three turns instead of 1.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
MY BOI ARTHUR MOVIN ON UP IN THE WORLD.

Arthur's Interlude is apparently pretty good too, as a bonus, because it starts with Bradamante trying to get all the autographs of the KotR.

EDIT: Which, I mean, hell, same. Also Mordred closer to her stepdad than her real dad is great and I love it.

Gologle fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Jun 5, 2019

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Arthur still needs a np buff and something extra with that mostly useless third skill.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

ChronoReverse posted:

Can we get a Musashi buff? I'd like her skills to last three turns instead of 1.

She hasn't had a rate up since new years last year, maybe have that first

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

they already buffed her in shimosa by making her NP animation better

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Decided to eat some bronze and silver apples to grind out the QP needed to get Euryale up to 10/10/10 skills, seeing as she did an amazing job last time of kicking Sword Oni in the balls.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
So, the Servants who had originally accompanied Gudako to Shinjuku were Andersen, Shakespeare, and Dantes, right? So, like, I get Dantes, he's actually strong, but the other two are a bit on the weak side power levels wise. Why not take Servants who could actually fight? Did they think Dantes would be more than enough by himself?

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I hope Arthur is considered good now. If the crit damage bonus is 50% for 3 turns, that's pretty dang good.

I really wish I could have read a version of F/SN with the female protagonist and male Arthur as love interest/servant. That would have been neat.

edit: Also the effect of Arthur's Excalibur is a lot cooler than Arturia's. I like the "ching ching ching" before it goes off.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

I got more space again!!

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Ytlaya posted:

I hope Arthur is considered good now. If the crit damage bonus is 50% for 3 turns, that's pretty dang good.

I really wish I could have read a version of F/SN with the female protagonist and male Arthur as love interest/servant. That would have been neat.

edit: Also the effect of Arthur's Excalibur is a lot cooler than Arturia's. I like the "ching ching ching" before it goes off.

Never underestimate a servant who can drop 30 Crit Stars into the pool, especially when said servant also has a Crit Strength bonus.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Clawtopsy posted:

I got more space again!!

Sent a request from Shiny. Also I noticed that I had a handful of people who haven't logged on in about a month and a half so...

I've got a few spaces available myself at the moment. 689,911,373

Shiny777 fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Jun 6, 2019

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Gologle posted:

So, the Servants who had originally accompanied Gudako to Shinjuku were Andersen, Shakespeare, and Dantes, right? So, like, I get Dantes, he's actually strong, but the other two are a bit on the weak side power levels wise. Why not take Servants who could actually fight? Did they think Dantes would be more than enough by himself?

Star levels arent canon

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Ytlaya posted:

it makes him better but he's still not great

he still needs an NP interlude to even the playing field between SSR aoes and to widen the gulf between him and some of the higher-end SRs. even in that case he's probably only beating out Altera because Mordred/Shiki have CQ use and Mordred/Artoria are both great NP loopers.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I would be all for Shakespeare ripping open his shirt and his muscles are just bulging out tbf

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Ytlaya posted:

Personally I wanna see a real version of Prototype eventually, even if it might be redundant because of all the elements that ended up reused or adapted for FSN.
And yeah the approval process for firing off Excalibur rules.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

artoria ftw

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Gologle posted:

I think it had something to do with who was actually available at the time.
Shinjuku, by the character's reckoning, shouldn't have been a thing. Goetia had been defeated, the Incineration of Humanity didn't happen, so Shinjuku popping up was unexpected. At that point, I think a lot of the Servants had returned to the Throne, barring a few who chose to stick around for whatever reasons they may have.

That, and I know in some sort of cutscene somewhere, it's mentioned that the Servants are on shift rotations, so even during the first Singularities, Gudako didn't have access to every servant at all times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Les soldats se trouvent dans la vérité.

Gologle posted:

I would be all for Shakespeare ripping open his shirt and his muscles are just bulging out tbf

They could add the Team Fortress 2 version of Shakespeare to the game. It could be justified by saying it's the Shakespeare of a lostbelt.