Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
yeah they're not remotely in the same ballpark. if you dont have to do anything, a weed hangover can be rather nice, just wake and bake and have some nice breakfast or something

man, i wish it was saturday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I wake up at like 5 am so I can get high and still be fine by the time I have to drive anywhere

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Weed and baseball friends. that is the way to go (especially if your team is good)

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Weed and everything man!!! I was stoned out of my mind when I went and got approved to buy my first house!!!!

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I remember sitting in the office going over rates and years and my arms kept squeeking against the leather chair arms. It sounded deafeningly loud to me and I had to stop myself from laughing at my dumb self. Approved and been living in the house since 2010!

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Yeah I wasn't trying to start some thing it just sounded like some of you need to drink more water.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

good morning weed thread i have a new single out today and i hope you enjoy it

https://disparition.bandcamp.com/album/little-hare-messenger-of-the-moon

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Harton posted:

I remember sitting in the office going over rates and years and my arms kept squeeking against the leather chair arms. It sounded deafeningly loud to me and I had to stop myself from laughing at my dumb self. Approved and been living in the house since 2010!

Nice

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
day off and payday, the ultimate combo. im gonna go get my money, get some pizza, then get super high and play mordhau until I go to sleep

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
weed is the only way I'm getting through the stress of the nba finals. I thought it was supposed to be fun when your team makes it to the big show

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

The Walrus posted:

weed is the only way I'm getting through the stress of the nba finals. I thought it was supposed to be fun when your team makes it to the big show

nope the last series is the most stressful if you're pullin raptors you have a shot

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

LethalGeek posted:

Yeah I wasn't trying to start some thing it just sounded like some of you need to drink more water.

yeah sorry for getting snippy... but 'just drink some water' always comes up in hangover chat and personally i get them regardless (drinking-wise, pot-wise it's not really a problem) so it's really not a panacea

it may well be the answer for a majority of cases but as one ages, more and more things make one feel like crap

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Mozi posted:

it may well be the answer for a majority of cases but as one ages, more and more things make one feel like crap

yeah once you hit middle age no amount of proper hydration is going to enable you to drink like a young person without feeling the consequences

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Hey guys guess what...

I'm high as gently caress. I hope my friends in the southern hemisphere are having a chill winter! To my dudes up North, happy summer. Here's a good jam from a local act. It's extremely trashy and I am all about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKZzDg62H0g

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALIN85DsULY

this skelleton nodding its head is a perfect depiction of my thought process right now

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
in my professional opinion:

do a weed

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Mozi posted:

man, i wish it was saturday

hey It's Saturday Now

Weed Day

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Woe is me, I think I have a weed hangover. Better cure it with more weed, gonna sabretooth it with two vape pens. One is really boring but the other cartridge tastes exactly like cereal milk, I think it;s called dole-whip, which I’ve been told is basically Pineapple Express.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

bagmonkey posted:

hey It's Saturday Now

Weed Day

:hfive:

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
To the good that suggested putting a strip of damp paper towel in with dry weed, Thank you!!

I don't know why but the OCS weed is like little cat turd nuggets compared to what I order from out west.

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere - John Coltrane

Mozi posted:

yeah sorry for getting snippy... but 'just drink some water' always comes up in hangover chat and personally i get them regardless (drinking-wise, pot-wise it's not really a problem) so it's really not a panacea

That’s because alcohol hangovers aren’t caused by dehydration. It is literally chemical withdrawal symptoms. Alcohol is the fastest physically addicting drug around. That’s why hair of the dog actually works on a hangover

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

My cart guy is out of town at a wedding so I have to make do with the scraps of all the ones I haven't thrown away yet tonight

Wish me luck

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Medical in my state is pretty expensive with eighths selling around $45-$55, but there have been a few places getting into offering more baseline pricing for flower at closer to $10/gram. One place started selling a new brand whose first (and currently only) strain goes for $25.

So far I've only shopped at that place once because it wasn't until recently that they started selling flower. Now they're selling $25 and $28 eighths. They also apparently offer free next-day delivery. And, to top it all the hell off, first time patients get $75 off an order of $150 or more.

I called hoping to order an ounce split between a few strains. Four jars of that stuff, then four mixed jars of their 28 dollar strains. The only remaining flower in their delivery inventory was that new strain, and they only had seven jars of it left. So I bought them. I wanted a full ounce, but I'm not complaining at all. I'm getting 7/8ths delivered tomorrow for free, for $100 total.

I care even less about the potential for it to be a weaker strain because some of this poo poo is pretty weak even at $45+. They're often dry as hell with bad trim jobs. Whatever I get from here will be weighed (their jars supposedly always weigh over, too. mine did) then tossed into a jar with a boveda pack anyway.

I'm excited for both A) this medical card finally being worth the cost, and B) finding a new dispensary that both offers the cheapest flower as well as free next-day delivery.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
It's the Lord's day, friends. Praise Jesus by sparking up. Say hello to your buddy Satan as you cruise by blowing cotton.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I impulse bought a 1/2 gram of hash for $35 bucks the other day. Felt like a rip-off then, feels like a ripoff now. But the name was funny so I guess it’s worth it. (“Fitchburg’s Finest” for any MA goons).

Altair400
Apr 16, 2019

I CASTS THE SPELLS THAT MAKES THE PEOPLES FALL DOWN!

BigFactory posted:

I impulse bought a 1/2 gram of hash for $35 bucks the other day. Felt like a rip-off then, feels like a ripoff now. But the name was funny so I guess it’s worth it. (“Fitchburg’s Finest” for any MA goons).

Jeez man. I might get into the business of making poo poo hash and calling it "Custer's Raid" or some other crazy name to make a quick buck.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Stan Halen posted:

Jeez man. I might get into the business of making poo poo hash and calling it "Custer's Raid" or some other crazy name to make a quick buck.

That’s not as funny a name.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1137846755544961024

Altair400
Apr 16, 2019

BigFactory posted:

That’s not as funny a name.

It's funny if you live in the South. Regions, man, they make up these crazy drug names!

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Stan Halen posted:

It's funny if you live in the South. Regions, man, they make up these crazy drug names!

You can’t sell legal weed in the south.

Altair400
Apr 16, 2019

BigFactory posted:

You can’t sell legal weed in the south.

Nope...hence why you gotta make up catchy names for the product to sell.

Funnily enough, the University of Mississippi actually has a giant pot field, and fratbros in college would go to the fence with fishing poles and try to snag government weed.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Stan Halen posted:

Nope...hence why you gotta make up catchy names for the product to sell.

What? Catchy names are way down the list of marketing promotions in a black market. You have to go through “not going to rip you off”, “not going to rob you”, “not going to run out of product or disappear for days and not answer his beeper”, “doesn’t want you to stay and smoke the weed you just bought with him”, “doesn’t run out of weed so he tries to sell you synthetic opium, which you buy and smoke all of, but you don’t like it at all”, “isn’t a cop”, “won’t sell you a bag of weed with a fingernail in it” and about a dozen other things before you get to “calls his hash ‘Cutler’s Crippler’” or whatever name you came up with.

Altair400
Apr 16, 2019

BigFactory posted:

What? Catchy names are way down the list of marketing promotions in a black market. You have to go through “not going to rip you off”, “not going to rob you”, “not going to run out of product or disappear for days and not answer his beeper”, “doesn’t want you to stay and smoke the weed you just bought with him”, “doesn’t run out of weed so he tries to sell you synthetic opium, which you buy and smoke all of, but you don’t like it at all”, “isn’t a cop”, “won’t sell you a bag of weed with a fingernail in it” and about a dozen other things before you get to “calls his hash ‘Cutler’s Crippler’” or whatever name you came up with.

Man, you have no idea the crazy stupid names I've heard living in a marijuana-illegal state. It's the exact opposite.

Also I found a piece of a branch in some shite weed once here. Not a twig. A branch.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Stan Halen posted:

Man, you have no idea the crazy stupid names I've heard living in a marijuana-illegal state. It's the exact opposite.

Also I found a piece of a branch in some shite weed once here. Not a twig. A branch.

I found a chunk of someone’s sweater in an ounce once. It was brickweed so it was basically woven in with the weed. I just smoked it.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
sounds like some primo Cashmere Gold

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Mozi posted:

sounds like some primo Cashmere Gold

It was brown brick weed.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

BigFactory posted:

It was brown brick weed.

Edit: Never mind, this is goddamn beautiful.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Only weird poo poo I ever found was one time there was a feather except it was like, IN the nug. Looked cut right where they would have gone over with the scissors trimming it so I concluded that poo poo fell in there early on and the nug formed around it

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

yo what song is this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

*5 minutes after smoking weed*

My friend, which is actually just me talking to myself: Black Roses, or Rock and Roll Nightmare?

Me: Uh, which do you prefer?

Me also: No, which one do you want to watch first?

Me: You're pulling my leg.