Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Also continues the trend of EA giving up on anything that doesn’t raise $1,000,000,000,000 in 3 months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
If Ubisoft don't open with a Just Dance acid trip then I riot

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Hello I am looking to be Influenced, can someone direct me to the nearest Media Influencer so I can be Influenced about [EA Products]

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Rarity posted:

if having to acknowledge the pulse shooting didn't stop ubisoft from doing a just dance intro a few years ago then nothing will

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Rarity posted:

It's the same intro as a few years ago except it's all Rabbids (with Rabbid Peach leading the pack)

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Mario xcom 2 would be great

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Greg Miller is worse than Mr. Caffeine, jesus fuckin' christ EA why would you do this to me.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

njsykora posted:

They're also giving up on the Switch version despite it selling really well, so continues the run of portable FIFA only ever lasting for 2 years before EA gives up.

Is the switch version canceled? It's not getting the new mode but it was always missing features.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Yeah and here’s the schedule. All times in PT.

So they start off with boos, then lead into Fallen Order.

lol no Anthem

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

an actual dog posted:

Is the switch version canceled? It's not getting the new mode but it was always missing features.

There's going to be one but it's basically going to just be a roster update, similar to how they handled the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions after the Xbox One and PS4 came out.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

an actual dog posted:

lol no Anthem

I agree, it's very unpatriotic of them.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Andrast posted:

Mario xcom 2 would be great

This guy gets it.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

an actual dog posted:

lol no Anthem

Lol yeah, probably don’t want to be booed for 30 minutes straight and get tomatoes and poo poo thrown at them.

I can’t believe loving Microsoft is a conference im actually looking forward to big time.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Macaluso posted:

It's the same intro as a few years ago except it's all Rabbids (with Rabbid Peach leading the pack)

You all are forgetting they have a roller derby game this year. Expect a flash roller bash.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Lol yeah, probably don’t want to be booed for 30 minutes straight and get tomatoes and poo poo thrown at them.

I can’t believe loving Microsoft is a conference im actually looking forward to big time.

I mean, Microsoft's conference was real good last year. They just threw game after game at you and it was great. I'm actually slightly less excited this year because they are going to have some focus on the new system which... whatever. Gimme a new trailer for Ori

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Its gonna be good. Every big pc game plus ms hyping exclusiveless consoles and selfowning with streaming demos.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

an actual dog posted:

lol no Anthem

(That's roughly $27USD)

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

This will be the first time I've been excited for a MS conference since the og 360 presser. The main reason is that their penchant for showing games that don't exist blew up in their face so I'm expecting to see actual games and the gamepass had been pretty cool and I'm interested in how they expand it for pc. This conference decides if I'm buying the nextgen cloud box or a cheap og xbone.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Didn't anthem sell something like 7 million copies?

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Also with rumors of both a new Banjo and Banjo being in Smash, there's probably gonna be something about Microsoft and Nintendo working together, which will be good.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

bushisms.txt posted:

This will be the first time I've been excited for a MS conference since the og 360 presser. The main reason is that their penchant for showing games that don't exist blew up in their face so I'm expecting to see actual games and the gamepass had been pretty cool and I'm interested in how they expand it for pc. This conference decides if I'm buying the nextgen cloud box or a cheap og xbone.

https://twitter.com/ExquisiteGamin3/status/1134855431959011329

Microsoft have been playing nice with Nintendo for a while now, so fingers crossed that means Banjo Kazooie will make an appearance in Smash
(And that Rare Replay is ported to Switch)

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

New 500 dollar xbox coming out every three years on a human face saying pc costs too much forever

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Zzulu posted:

Didn't anthem sell something like 7 million copies?

probably but because it was supposed to be a [clears throat] life service the fact that everyone dropped it after two weeks means it's still a huge failure in EA's eyes

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

New 500 dollar xbox coming out every three years on a human face saying pc costs too much forever

Please, there will also be a 600 dollar model

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Infinitum posted:

Microsoft have been playing nice with Nintendo for a while now, so fingers crossed that means Banjo Kazooie will make an appearance in Smash

Why would anyone want that?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Gripweed posted:

Idgi either.

I think dragon quest guy with sword is a lock though

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i hope banjo will be on switch

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Gripweed posted:

because banjo is good

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Real hurthling! posted:

Idgi either.

two characters, revealed, mark the date

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Gripweed posted:

Because Banjo Kazooie rules, and it's the Nintendo property that 'got away'

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Gripweed posted:

Why would anyone want one of the most consistently requested characters since like melee gosh what a mystery

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Spoiler alert so close your eyes:

Banjo kazooie rules

You can open your eyes now.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Macaluso posted:

Why would anyone want one of the most consistently requested characters since like melee gosh what a mystery

'why do people want this'

'because they want it!'

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Real hurthling! posted:

Idgi either.

Same with Geralt from the Witcher games, and maybe Shovel Knight because why not.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Kazuma Kiryu for Smash. If Harada won't put him in Tekken Nintendo will just have to pick up the slack.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Brother Entropy posted:

'why do people want this'

'because they want it!'

Apple Jack's built an entire as campaign around this and they were right back then too.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I can't wait until this wave of nostalgia for bad early 3D platformers is over. Fortnite nostalgia will be better than this

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Arthas for Smash.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

edit: gently caress, I can't read, I swear that said early 90s platformers instead of early 3D platformers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Smash DLC predictions:

- Banjo-Kazooie
- Captain Toad
- Tingle
- Another loving Fire Emblem sword guy