Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Guess the topic.

(You will not be able to guess the topic)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster

Picnic Princess posted:

Guess the topic.

"Snap, Crackle and Pop: Gay, Incel, or Seizing the means of production?"

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Picnic Princess posted:

Guess the topic.

Women

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Picnic Princess posted:

Guess the topic.

I'm gonna guess the Vox walkout.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Picnic Princess posted:

Guess the topic.

Bideo james.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

The topic is: people who like BDSM.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

lol what

I'm a millennial and I've built two PCs and upgraded at least 3

my boomer dad built our first computer

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Picnic Princess posted:

The topic is: people who like BDSM.

Someone is obviously not actually in the scene.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Probably learned all about it from 50 Shades.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Bertrand Hustle posted:

lol what

I'm a millennial and I've built two PCs and upgraded at least 3

my boomer dad built our first computer

It helps if you see the jackass' profile.

IncredibleIgloo posted:

This guy is a special brand of idiot. A fountain that keeps giving:

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
I assume that no one has said yet that they want to murder him because it's just such a universal response that you can take it for granted.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

trickybiscuits posted:

I assume that no one has said yet that they want to murder him because it's just such a universal response that you can take it for granted.

That's a pretty safe assumption

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Skwirl posted:

https://twitter.com/extremelysquid/status/1137374480525910021?s=19

I want to know more about the black girl who scammed Trump supporters out of $150k

Candice Owens probably got a lot more money than that.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

'The (state) government are trying to take away our freedom by banning certain drinks from hospital vending machines.'

Feels like a cross between IOSM and capitalism.png based on the replies, especially 'This is disgraceful, but no worse than removing smokers rights outside of hospitals.'
Lots of people seem to think that private hospital = paying for the right to do whatever you want in that space. Also plenty of 'I pay tax therefore I deserve to have my favourite junk food made available to me without having to go somewhere else.'

e: is imgur not working? All the previews were broken, here's the gallery.

https://imgur.com/a/xTpTIBf

TheMostFrench has a new favorite as of 04:35 on Jun 9, 2019

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
This took a strange turn:
https://twitter.com/Werewolf_Korra/status/1137561622829031424
https://twitter.com/Werewolf_Korra/status/1137563879033200640

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Welp, nobody tell that Candlewood Suites in New York.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!
https://twitter.com/KittenFemme/status/1137385132355194880

Oh no, Twitter is muting people who use words that are exclusively used either for insulting and degrading women or for a niche kink(which involves insulting and degrading women).

loving good.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Does oval office get a pass? Half of the uk and australia are eating a ban if it doesn't.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ilmucche posted:

Does oval office get a pass? Half of the uk and australia are eating a ban if it doesn't.

Good.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Poor fella, just shave it off. Good looking people ride out bad hair cuts because they are good looking. See sigourney weaver in aliens etc.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I hope everyone who use Twitter gets banned

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Jippa posted:

Poor fella, just shave it off. Good looking people ride out bad hair cuts because they are good looking. See sigourney weaver in aliens etc.

He didn't get that exact haircut though, it's curved wrong on the forehead. Doesn't look hard to fix :v: not as hard as that attitude at least, next thing he'll be mad about a botched clavicleplasty

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Queen Combat posted:

If they're not being perceived as actively "winning" 100% of the time, then that means at some point they must be "losing," and losing make Grog angry.

Art of the deal, baby.
:chaostrump:

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

PurpleXVI posted:

Oh no, Twitter is muting people who use words that are exclusively used either for insulting and degrading women or for a niche kink(which involves insulting and degrading women).

loving good.

I don't think the person tweeting about this hates women, given that they're a non-binary lesbian. They seem more put off by the fact that this is an automated system that hits people talking about themselves/friends and twitter gave no warning about it.

E: That's not to say that the twitter policy is necessarily bad. I just don't think that the specific person posted is an idiot, on social media. Also automated moderation with no transparency is bad in general.

Saagonsa has a new favorite as of 12:46 on Jun 9, 2019

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Ruffian Price posted:

He didn't get that exact haircut though, it's curved wrong on the forehead. Doesn't look hard to fix :v: not as hard as that attitude at least, next thing he'll be mad about a botched clavicleplasty

He also doesn't have a well-groomed beard, gauges, tattoos, or a photo filter. It's the same thing as a fedora, morons think if they have one thing people find attractive then panties will start disintegrating around them.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

PurpleXVI posted:

loving good.

There are plenty of people with plenty of sexualities using bimbo and/or slut as a positive term. Hell, slut is pretty much the go-to reclaimed word for sex-positive feminists. Considering that Twitter is pretty much the only sex-inclusive mainstream social media platform (especially for sex workers) this new policy is actually really lovely and hurtful.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

1stGear posted:

He also doesn't have a well-groomed beard, gauges, tattoos, or a photo filter. It's the same thing as a fedora, morons think if they have one thing people find attractive then panties will start disintegrating around them.

It’s always fun to see when they find out life isn’t like the cheat codes in their precious video games. It’s not as if the original looked good anyway, and now this incel motherfucker looks like Lloyd Christmas.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Arivia posted:

There are plenty of people with plenty of sexualities using bimbo and/or slut as a positive term. Hell, slut is pretty much the go-to reclaimed word for sex-positive feminists. Considering that Twitter is pretty much the only sex-inclusive mainstream social media platform (especially for sex workers) this new policy is actually really lovely and hurtful.

I'm gonna assume that the same people on Twitter who are willing to hold and enforce a grudge against a webmaster that banned them ten+ years ago are probably gonna have some really regressive ideas about "equality" what with them having to ban a bunch of their favourite woman-haters

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I'm going to (safely) assume anything and everything Twitter does is, in some way or another, harmful towards progressive causes.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
I'm so tired of posting that sharez0ne meme, someone else do it for once

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

I'm so tired of posting that sharez0ne meme, someone else do it for once

Why dont we have an emote for it yet like :preacher:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Arivia posted:

Yeah, someone I know’s friend got suspended for sending her a DM jokingly calling her a bimbo. Automated filters are basically only a good idea for actual slurs.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/libernaturale/status/1134216630928531456?s=21

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

PurpleXVI posted:

loving good.

Gonna get real awkward for poor Bimbo Bakeries.

https://twitter.com/BimboMx/status/1135956273437007872

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Somfin posted:

I'm gonna assume that the same people on Twitter who are willing to hold and enforce a grudge against a webmaster that banned them ten+ years ago are probably gonna have some really regressive ideas about "equality" what with them having to ban a bunch of their favourite woman-haters

I don’t disagree. I was more replying to PurpleXVI calling slut and bimbo words that are only used for insulting and degrading women, when people are doing much more than that with them from a sexual standpoint.

@chitoryu12: Digging into the comments some people are saying bimbo is a racial slur in German, so that might be it. It’s still a really stupid, bad idea.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Arivia posted:

@chitoryu12: Digging into the comments some people are saying bimbo is a racial slur in German, so that might be it.

It probably isn't, given Twitter management loves racism.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Is there a source on this besides some rando unverified twitter account

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Arivia posted:

@chitoryu12: Digging into the comments some people are saying bimbo is a racial slur in German, so that might be it. It’s still a really stupid, bad idea.

If this is the case then they'll block the word in Germany and only Germany, the country where Twitter is required to have a hate content moderation staff to pick through any reported content but they don't anywhere else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous