  • Post
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Gotta love all the tremendous symbolism in that teaser.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

I must be the deer.

I Wanna Be The Deer

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i forgot there was a gears 4

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Doublefine is the main cause of early access/crowdfunding scheming AIDS and they will taste their own blood while I laugh o'er them.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

To: phil@microsoft.com
From: HIVE04238889@microsoft.com

Subject: GEARS,,,,,,,TRAILER,,,,,

E,,,,THREE,,,,,TRAILER,,,,,,FORMULATED
SEND,,,,,,,HUMAN,,,,,,REPRESENTATIVE,,,,,,,,,

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

To: phil@microsoft.com
From: HIVE04238889@microsoft.com

E,,,,THREE,,,,,TRAILER,,,,,,FORMULATED
SEND,,,,,,,HUMAN,,,,,,REPRESENTATIVE,,,,,,,,,

lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

i forgot there was a gears 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6-Oni4j3xw i will never forget the gears 4 ttrailer with the sound of silence cover by distrubed

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ITS A INVASION!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

To: phil@microsoft.com
From: HIVE04238889@microsoft.com

E,,,,THREE,,,,,TRAILER,,,,,,FORMULATED
SEND,,,,,,,HUMAN,,,,,,REPRESENTATIVE,,,,,,,,,

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

To: phil@microsoft.com
From: HIVE04238889@microsoft.com

E,,,,THREE,,,,,TRAILER,,,,,,FORMULATED
SEND,,,,,,,HUMAN,,,,,,REPRESENTATIVE,,,,,,,,,

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Gears ftw.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mysterious loyall X posted:

i will never forget the gears 4 ttrailer with the sound of silence cover by distrubed

its worse now

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lil Jon + Crazy Train + epic Gears of War heroes.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
CliffyB is smiling.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lil Jon + Crazy Train + epic Gears of War heroes.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Young Stylish Boomer with cool skull snake shirt or w.e

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
its not just about busting hives, its about building them too

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Camera operator careful not to get an angle of the stag beetles sticking out of these guys brainstems

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lil Jon + Crazy Train + epic Gears of War heroes.

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Young Stylish Boomer with cool skull snake shirt or w.e

suit jacket sleeves pushed up lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

suit jacket sleeves pushed up lol

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lil Jon + Crazy Train + epic Gears of War heroes.

+ Terminator lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Matt Booty: We've got a great update on the newest mode being introduced in Gears 5, let's hand it over to the Lead Multiplayer Designer on the project for more news! Take it away, Edgar!

Edgar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQd2Rpv-f9c&t=25s

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Camera operator careful not to get an angle of the stag beetles sticking out of these guys brainstems

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Matt Booty: We've got a great update on the newest mode being introduced in Gears 5, let's hand it over to the Lead Multiplayer Designer on the project for more news! Take it away, Edgar!

Edgar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQd2Rpv-f9c&t=25s

Lmao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Oh poo poo...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
new controller only $600 and you build it yourself

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Matt Booty: We've got a great update on the newest mode being introduced in Gears 5, let's hand it over to the Lead Multiplayer Designer on the project for more news! Take it away, Edgar!

Edgar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQd2Rpv-f9c&t=25s

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Somebody check on Brad Shoemaker.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Days Gone 2

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
getting litty in the post-apocalyptic zombie strip club

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
40 hour charge? Geez that’s like the Switch Pro controller battery

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

My name is Aiden.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Somebody check on Brad Shoemaker.

post nut euphoria

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

My name is Aiden.

Aiden's Iconic Hood.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

My name is Aiden.

lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

my name is aiden

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Can’t wait to play the epic zombie game written by Chris Avellone about a guy named Aiden

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
:siren: CAR ON STAGE :siren:

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3