Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

the bug is HIV, AIDS is the symptoms

This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Anyway I’m zooming through Claire B a lot quicker than Leon A since I know the police station layout. I’m up to the first(?) segment where you play as Sherry. I had an extremely epic escape from Mr. X through a hallway full of zombies and lickers and I’ve been on Danger with no healing items for a while lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat IVe still got it :woomy:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Got the Splatoon bug from watching that tourney today, and no the bug is not AIDS.

In Training posted:

Sorry to hear about your latest test results.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

2190 placements :smugbird: Kinda wanna play RE2 again bc of Pablo's posts about it.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Terranigma

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

2190 placements :smugbird: Kinda wanna play RE2 again bc of Pablo's posts about it.

It’s completely awesome. I haven’t played original RE2 since I was in high school probably so everything in the remake feels 100% fresh.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got the furthest I ever made it in the RE2 randomizer before encountering a run ending bug when I had a mini gun and a rocket launcher leading into the labs. QQ

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Hey nice work

getting the least points on your team! :grin:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

elf help book posted:

the bug is HIV, AIDS is the symptoms
HIV... the virus that causes AIDS. classic imp zone joke there :D

played a lot of Jackbox 5 with the normies last night. The rap battle game seemed like it was going to be absolutely excruciating but it's actually good fun. The new version of the trivia game is horrendous and I don't know why they did what they did with it

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

HIV... the virus that causes AIDS. classic imp zone joke there :D

played a lot of Jackbox 5 with the normies last night. The rap battle game seemed like it was going to be absolutely excruciating but it's actually good fun. The new version of the trivia game is horrendous and I don't know why they did what they did with it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Xenosaga 2 and coffee this morning. Can't wait for the Microsoft show

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Shovel Knight Spectre of Torment

Liking this a lot more than the Plague Knight campaign tbh

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

FFXIV. Doing the quests between A Realm Reborn and Heavensward, I think. Have to kill the Moogle King next. Otherwise I'm hoping to chill out with something like Life is Strange. Skylark's stream convinced me I should check it out.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Spent all day yesterday playing Breath of the Wild in between watching old Godzilla movies, and I’m going to do the same today.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Bolverkur posted:

FFXIV. Doing the quests between A Realm Reborn and Heavensward, I think. Have to kill the Moogle King next. Otherwise I'm hoping to chill out with something like Life is Strange. Skylark's stream convinced me I should check it out.

That's the worst stretch of the game by far. Stay strong.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Bolverkur posted:

It's worth it once you get to Heavensward.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
going back to my abandoned new leaf town. then p5 ng+

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Witcher 1 and Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen

Klewer
Dec 26, 2012

Got the xbox game pass for pc thing and downloaded hollow knight. Let Play

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
playin shenmue 2 for the first time

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Baxate posted:

Shovel Knight Spectre of Torment

Liking this a lot more than the Plague Knight campaign tbh

That's because it's better

E: oh ps pathologic 2 and pathmans

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I have a smorgasboard awaiting me thanks to Xbox Game Pass For PC.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

After watching the E3 stuff I ended my evening by getting tipsy off rose and getting up to the NEST in Claire B.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm finally at the end zone of Sekiro and I could fight the last boss but I need to unlock these buddhas for the third loving time in a row instead.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cuphead mainly. And Splatfest tomorrow. Cuphead is awesome.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
checking in on my New Leaf town periodically. will prolly play a credit or two of MD Same! Same! Same! I got to the last checkpoint of the last stage yesterday so it's just a matter of time now. I've got a cheapo USB composite capture card thingy coming in today so maybe I'll start streaming from my real rear end consoles soon.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Lol

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Cooking and maybe check out the ol 3DS log.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

pathmans is awesome. gonna go drinking but that and nova drift.

nova drift is a sick game that hits all the right buttons for me. good little shooter for when I have a few to game

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

PQ2 and maybe Sekiro

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments

I had a good time with Crimes and Punishments, the system for putting together clues to form theories was really unique and cool and I’d love to see it in more games. Hope you enjoy.

I’m probably going to play NecroDancer but might get on Prototype too.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I had a good time with Crimes and Punishments, the system for putting together clues to form theories was really unique and cool and I’d love to see it in more games. Hope you enjoy.

Yeah that's the part I like most so far. I think it's coming back for The Sinking City

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Phoenix Wright ftw

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Yeah that's the part I like most so far. I think it's coming back for The Sinking City

It is, though some previews from a while ago said there seemed to be less of an emphasis on lots of alternate solutions and more on you reasoning out the final conclusion

I am genuinely hyped for it though !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
imp folks saying cadence is a must play so that’s what i’ll be playin. maybe some more shenmue