Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luke72w
Oct 28, 2011

Unlovable

flatluigi posted:

defeating the 88 signature doesn't mean he didn't wear a nazi t-shirt y'all and I'm sorry you spent so much time and energy on it to do so

Is this a joke or did you seriously not read my post? Also, it took all the energy of the 9th result of a Google image search for "the undertaker autograph with year" so it's not like I dedicated my Sunday to defending a racist.

Taking the opportunity to step away from the derail though before the probates come in, just to reiterate for anyone looking for a fight, haven't been and won't be defending racists - I would just rather actual defenders not be able to claim that he wasn't given a fair shake because he was and I think everyone I've seen post agrees he is a terrible racist who should not be defended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

That's a realer more educated through listening response than most. Everyone is capable of growth so hopefully he'll be better.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Undertaker isn't racist, SS stands for Sufferin Succotash

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

SunshineDanceParty posted:

That's a realer more educated through listening response than most. Everyone is capable of growth so hopefully he'll be better.

I think Will is absolutely the kind of person who will be taking his seeming role as the gaijin face of New Japan incredibly seriously and want to avoid making the company look bad because he sent a lovely DM.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Big Huski Boi posted:

Undertaker isn't racist, SS stands for Super Showdown.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lmao plausible deniability reigns supreme

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

It's a poorly written BR for "Booger Red"

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

A Reich as good as or better than the first two

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Modern society: where we murder little black kids for playing outside, then watch the media paint them as violent killers, but we have to defend known racists on internet wrestling forums because everybody deserves the benefit of the doubt, yeah?

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I think I found the shirt. Check out the back of it.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I’m excited for the impending “I’m not racist, I’m friends with Mark Henry” tweet

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

who signs the year on autographs anyway?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Grant DaNasty posted:

I think I found the shirt. Check out the back of it.

that's a hells angels chapter. the hells angels, however, are not racists, and are noted philanthropists and peacemakers throughout the western world.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Mark Callaway is absolutely a racist dillhole and it's a real bummer.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Christian Cage was good though. Being Christian Cage with creative control would be... well not really an insult I think.

Go gently caress your rear end.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

wasnt creative control aj styles and tyson tomko?

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Classic biker enthusiasm mixup

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

https://twitter.com/zacksabrejr/status/1137680977705164800?s=19

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

STONE COLD 64 posted:

wasnt creative control aj styles and tyson tomko?

It was the Harris Twins.

Boy were you WAY off

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
Are you guys seriously having an argument over weather or not 88 was used in a racist way while someone was wearing an SS shirt?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

oldpainless posted:

Before this gets too heated can someone remind me who managed Undertaker in WCW when he was part of the Skyscrapers?

some guy named khalid s. mohammed... oh no

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Does any TNA team/stable not have a super terrible name? Main Event Mafia, Creative Control, Aces and Eights, Latin American Xchange (so they can be named after the LA airport)

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Stone Pitbull 141 posted:

Are you guys seriously having an argument over weather or not 88 was used in a racist way while someone was wearing an SS shirt?

Look, we have to give Undertaker the benefit of the doubt. He might just be slightly racist, rather than completely racist.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Using unnecessary quotation marks is the surest sign of a racist

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
People sure throwing themselves under a bus to defend a racist chud nazi, cool.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
we have established that The Undertaker is racist, but we aren't sure about The Commando yet

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Mark calaway is racist, the undertaker is not much as hulk hogan has a ten inch dick but terry volleys does not

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

We just can't truly know what the man who knowingly wore a shirt with the SS symbol on it was thinking when he wrote the number "88".

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Hellblazer187 posted:

Christian Cage was good though. Being Christian Cage with creative control would be... well not really an insult I think.

Go gently caress your rear end.

Over/under on how long it takes Jericho to realise Christian Cage is the same Christian he worked with for most of the last 20 years?

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
https://twitter.com/ibushi_kota/status/1137787054174027776

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Google translate seems to say that Ibushi's confirming the idea was to suplex him to the floor and that he's maybe gonna try and be better about this stuff now?

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

oldpainless posted:

Mark calaway is racist, the undertaker is not much as hulk hogan has a ten inch dick but terry volleys does not

Undertaker, the character, has a history of leaving burning crosses in front lawns.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Some of those that slam hosses, are the same that burn crosses

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

That’s clearly his symbol and not a cross

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

"Burn the cro— the symbol!"

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

flashy_mcflash posted:

Some of those that slam hosses, are the same that burn crosses

:golfclap:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Jesus Christ you idiots you're all in completely agreement that Undertaker is (depressingly) a racist piece of poo poo, you're arguing with each other about something you're in complete agreement with.

Derail over, post wrestlers on social media.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://twitter.com/undertaker/status/1086732349184839685

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Guess that answers the question of whether he has any kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
Hard to keep up with all the gif twitter. Aside from Lariato, who should I be following to get glorious highlights on my stream?

Also yes Mark Calloway is a bad person, but that's old news.