Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hold B to Lay to Rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lee Nang Vang Diet: Just 17 more games and my student loans will be paid.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

LB Surrender                                                                                                           RB Resist

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
cheeky hacker grandma

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Is this like John Wick's secret society of honorable assassins thing but Everyone's a H4cK3R!!!! instead

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Brad Shoemaker is about to laugh himself into a hospital over the cheeky British robot

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Brad Shoemaker is about to laugh himself into a hospital over the cheeky British robot

Lolling remembering how much he loved the fallout 4 robot, which is like the blandest version of cheeky twisted robot

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I can’t wait for the actual game where all the generated characters have like 2 actual unique lines each and just recycle the same generic dialogue over and over

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

oh my god everyone. ubisoft has found the key to making the most viscernally unpleasant western game of all time. nice try bleeding edge, but looks like ubi does want micrrodon't

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Said Jason Stathamly* Cor guv. You bes' be pressin' the right bumpies or else there's gonna be a bit o' barney.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Furiously refreshing the Watch_Dogs Lore Wikia Powered by Fandom

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

its cool how this is probably a complete lie

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

HolePisser1982 posted:

Chinese Aimbot Culture 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Mother gently caress Tencent 六四屠殺 反右派鬥爭 大躍進政策 Weed Leaf 文化大革命 人權 民運 Halo 3: Homophobia Evolved 自由 獨立 多黨制 台灣 臺灣 中華民國 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 達賴喇嘛 Rich Evans Speaking Chinese 法輪功 新疆維吾爾自治區 諾貝爾和平獎 SpikeTV 劉暁波平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 Making A Dick And Balls In The Emblem Creator 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和 69 北京 420 之春 Social Credit System Is A Billion Times Gayer Than Gamerscore Lol 大紀 元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Thick Gamer Girls 劉曉波动态网自由门

Lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

British people are loving annoying.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

instead of shouting my kingdom for a horse i'm shouting my kingdom [aka a 2000 dollar per month studio in lovely fontana california ] for more lesbian daughters being raised by depressed gen x dads in fugazi tshirts instead of a ubisoft game with a cheeky robot saying oi luv, im british you moppet, souf london massiv mate,

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hey look it's cyberpunk but boring

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

instead of shouting my kingdom for a horse i'm shouting my kingdom [aka a 2000 dollar per month studio in lovely fontana california ] for more lesbian daughters being raised by depressed gen x dads in fugazi tshirts instead of a ubisoft game with a cheeky robot saying oi luv, im british you moppet, souf london massiv mate,

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Said Jason Stathamly* Cor guv. You bes' be pressin' the right bumpies or else there's gonna be a bit o' barney.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Grandad is using Crypto.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh this is embarrassing

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

British people are loving annoying.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hey look it's cyberpunk but boring

In Training posted:

Grandad is using Crypto.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

isn't this the guy who came out talking about genocide one year

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hope somebody makes use of the bullseye on this guys shirt

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mgsv had this same system and they forgot to even advertise it bc why would you play as anyone other than Big Boss.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lmao at his sudden outburst

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

For the resistance we're definitely going to need the guy with the big fluffy poofy undercut and little shaved eyebrow notch

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

S tier Vegan with hexagon tattoo GET

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Holy poo poo that old lady just said gently caress!!!! *pre-orders the $200 complete edition that comes with 10 free AidenCrates*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Weird pull lol.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

why is Mac from always sunny there

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

why is Mac from always sunny there

i guess he's making a Ubisoft Expanded Universe tv show.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

An announcement for a tv show about a fake game.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Mythic Quest is an upcoming American comedy web television series starring Rob McElhenney and is produced for Apple TV+. The series is set in "a video game development studio and will explore the intricacies of the human condition through hilarious and innovative ways."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i loving love poo poo like this lol. Like when microsoft talked about the Halo TV show and when sony spent 20 minutes a few years ago talking about spider man movies being added to the PS4 VOD service.