Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Everyone spamming this during DQ Builders 2 needs to be rounded up and exterminated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
square enix ftmfw

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

square enix ftmfw

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

square enix ftmfw

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Just realized there's no Tomb Raider or Just Cause poo poo, that's why this is so good. Pure Japanese supremacy.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

compare this to the ESO trailer lol.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

square enix ftmfw

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

They’re just showing cool game videos instead of having people come out and drone on for 15 minutes about changing the paradigm of gaming by making a game where - get this - two people can play at the same time

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

compare this to the ESO trailer lol.

Seriously

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Mage Y'Shtola...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Just realized there's no Tomb Raider or Just Cause poo poo, that's why this is so good. Pure Japanese supremacy.

all of those people are being forced to work 90 hour weeks on the avengers game which frankly they deserve

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

For you.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

They’re just showing cool game videos instead of having people come out and drone on for 15 minutes about changing the paradigm of gaming by making a game where - get this - two people can play at the same time
To be fair Microsoft did this too, it's just that every single one of their games looked exactly the same.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Kind of want to ruin my life and start playing an MMO

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

it's the only good MMO since City of Heroes shut down

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
This is like the 4th conference Dying Light 2 has been predominantly featured at. What the gently caress...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Imps are on Excalibur. You can preorder Shadowbringers now and receive a permanent 30% EXP bonus below level 70.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

To be fair Microsoft did this too, it's just that every single one of their games looked exactly the same.

The Xbox show was definitely the second best so far after this Squeenix show.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sick more Saga games on switch

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It’s so obvious that this room is filled with the cheers of true gamers compared to the bone chilling paid cosplayers and mid level employee ironic shrieks at Bethesda/Ubisoft

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Secret of Mana please

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SaGa does not forgive, SaGa does not forget.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’ve never actually enjoyed playing a SaGa game but I respect their existence immensely

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

#NeverBeSaGaOver

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Awww yeah baby. Bring on the newest title from the FFBE universe.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

It’s so obvious that this room is filled with the cheers of true gamers compared to the bone chilling paid cosplayers and mid level employee ironic shrieks at Bethesda/Ubisoft

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

SaGa does not forgive, SaGa does not forget.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bull-themed kingdom named Hourne lol.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wezette

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh Baby.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

drat they’re really angling for FFT nostalgia

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I want to be the snake barbarian people

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Japanese GoT tactics game sounds sick tbh. Too bad it's mobile trash

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lost Planet meets Rage 2 in the latest game from the developers behind Gears of War: Judgement.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Charlize Theron in Mad Max, Bishop from X-Men and the Swedish guy from Mercenaries from the devs of Gears of War hype.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Charlize Theron in Mad Max, Bishop from X-Men and the Swedish guy from Mercenaries from the devs of Gears of War hype.

Don’t forget Bulletstorm :holy:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

developers of Gears of War: Judgment! *no one cheers* yeah, yeah! Remember Bulletstorm? *two people cheer*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Oh and they made Painkiller lol. *Wistfully remembers a certain gamer whomst I hope is watching*

EDIT: Wait I was thinking of Killing Floor LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

developers of Gears of War: Judgment! *no one cheers* yeah, yeah! Remember Bulletstorm? *two people cheer*

I remember Bulletstorm. Dukevision ftw.