Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i dont think it said it in the trailer but the DQ Builders 2 demo and launch date is the same on switch. sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

HolePisser1982 posted:

i dont think it said it in the trailer but the DQ Builders 2 demo and launch date is the same on switch. sick

Hype . I'd rather play on switch than anywhere but I wasn't gonna wait months for a port..... I only played the demo of 1 and just decided to hold out and buy 2 since MP sounded so cool

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

goferchan posted:

Hype . I'd rather play on switch than anywhere but I wasn't gonna wait months for a port..... I only played the demo of 1 and just decided to hold out and buy 2 since MP sounded so cool

same, i assume you played the hell out of the 1 demo too cuz it rules

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Johann Sovansentooning: Lol, top Kek at this Square confereince tbh.

Lyle: Tybluk BBQ cken Lyle frtw imnho.

JS: Agreed Lord Godking. *bows.*

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

goferchan posted:

Same.

HolePisser1982 posted:

same, i assume you played the hell out of the 1 demo too cuz it rules
Same.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

opposite but equally funny reaction as the stray gbs/games poster coming in here & seeing lyle and being like Dude, come on, give Crystal Dynamics a chance to shine, etc.=== coming in here & seeing lyle and honestly engaging like Yeah I actually noticed a bunch of Indian names in the Microsoft Outlook credits, had a lol thanks to you of course, but any thoughts on the FF8 trailer?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

not rly roasting anyone just having fun with the premise

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

HolePisser1982 posted:

opposite but equally funny reaction as the stray gbs/games poster coming in here & seeing lyle and being like Dude, come on, give Crystal Dynamics a chance to shine, etc.=== coming in here & seeing lyle and honestly engaging like Yeah I actually noticed a bunch of Indian names in the Microsoft Outlook credits, had a lol thanks to you of course, but any thoughts on the FF8 trailer?

Lol

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Jeezus. I looked at the boss battle video and it didnt look that great, and the bits of music that kinda remind you of the original compositions make me wonder why they didn't just reuse those.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ragg posted:

Jeezus. I looked at the boss battle video and it didnt look that great, and the bits of music that kinda remind you of the original compositions make me wonder why they didn't just reuse those.

Go to bed. Put your greasy glasses on and fall asleep in your bed. It's like 7am for you rn. Go to sleep dude.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Next time double check with Lyle whether you can respond to me or not. Until then good riddance.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
would have prefered regular turn based combat but its fine .. i dont play ff for the gameplay

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
but wot i like about turn based stuff etc is u can easily make it harder or easier and its fundamentally simple. its harder to set your own rules with action stuff cos like half the game is spent just wrapping your head around the mechanics and stuff.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

My pc needs an update to get the pc game pass, the update gets about 45 minutes deep and then says it can’t configure a thing so it completely undoes the update. This has happened twice now. Pc gaming ftmfw.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
throw it out of the window and buy consoles instead

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm feeling an SMTV release date today gamers.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Nintendo

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

I'm feeling an SMTV release date today gamers.

just a full on gameplay trailer is what i want .. pretty sure they said its miles away i nan interview recently anyway

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I have a conference call at 11:30... if it's not over by 12:00 heads will roll

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

aerith looks so good in the remake she looks like a cosplayer of herself

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I.N.R.I posted:

throw it out of the window and buy consoles instead

Felt like doing that last night not gonna lie. Just want to play football manager without paying for it, dammit.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

tao of lmao posted:

Felt like doing that last night not gonna lie. Just want to play football manager without paying for it, dammit.

they used to make those for the ps1 and probly ps2 .. get you on ebay nigga

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Genuinely thought u play stadia was a joke until I saw it on twitter

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
can1 make a short bulletpoint list of stuff worth hearing about from thiss so far?
ty.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

This

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

I.N.R.I posted:

can1 make a short bulletpoint list of stuff worth hearing about from thiss so far?
ty.
    no

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Name's Aiden

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

ty.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010