Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

This but unironically and sincerely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

btw, in the past they've announced games like Samus Returns and Picross 3D 2 and stuff randomly during the Treehouse stream. So there's probably some more stuff they'll talk about today.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Way too many Wingull

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Konami direct HYPE!!

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

If I wanted to read psycho Games posters thoughts I'd read the Games forum. Leave that poo poo out of here you fuckin pipsqueak.

this man ... feel like ive said it 100x before myself. miserable ppl need to be quarantined and buried under a mound of salt

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

pokemon looks awesome... hell yes

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://twitter.com/The_M0thman/status/1138441516307943424?s=19

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

My apologies to all.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

My apologies to all.

np.. i like kind of get it .. its like .. how can these people get out of bed in the morning, look at them. but id rather just not look at them now

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
If you're going to post them please include their home address and a reference picture so I can kill them IRL.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

American McGay posted:

If you're going to post them please include their home address and a reference picture so I can kill them IRL.

theyre 1 bad day away from necking themselves at any point anywya usually .. dont stress about those kinds of ppl

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

AC gameplay is on

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Banjo fighting Joker ftw

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
You can place furniture outside ftw.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

You can place furniture outside ftw.

Day 1 purchase

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Crafting from the mobile app.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It costs 5 weeds to craft a leaf.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They added a Brazilian mode where southern hemisphere gamers get the proper seasons now.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

They added a Brazilian mode where southern hemisphere gamers get the proper seasons now.

Finally

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

It costs 5 caipirinhas to craft a sausage and cream cheese calzone.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I’m excited about the panzer dragoon remaster

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

brazilian villager in my town ia crafting.. some pipes and a ton of matchsticks..? huh. oh its making another improvised slamfire shotgun lol. takes all kinds i guess

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

brazilian villager in my town ia crafting.. some pipes and a ton of matchsticks..? huh. oh its making another improvised slamfire shotgun lol. takes all kinds i guess

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Imp Zone Town is gonna be so tight.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You can have up to 8 people living on a single island....

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
animal crossing needs a criminal element imo .. you cant call yourself part of a community if youve never had to protect it. so they should arm the villagers and spread rumours that the bird guy was in the bar the other day telling everyone the weird kangaroo guy is a homo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

I.N.R.I posted:

animal crossing needs a criminal element imo .. you cant call yourself part of a community if youve never had to protect it. so they should arm the villagers and spread rumours that the bird guy was in the bar the other day telling everyone the weird kangaroo guy is a homo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

K. K. Slider has been arrested for marijuana possession while on tour in Japan.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
*still in a haze from e3 nintendo direct* actually banjo kazooie was always good

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This little island zone looks cool but is it the whole game?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
yall remember that one villager from new leaf that was a bear with human stubble and his house was just an office cubicle with a sleeping bag in it