Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naem
May 29, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/OCFM9oh.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

I think I'm in love :kimchi:

Please marry me and teach me the ways of jets and donuts, pilot sensei

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem

Bogus Adventure posted:

I think I'm in love :kimchi:

Please marry me and teach me the ways of jets and donuts, pilot sensei

I don’t think she’s piloting. Pretty sure she’s just in the back seat of a trainer.

Firstscion
Apr 11, 2008

Born Lucky

There has to be an easier way to eat a doughnut.

fack you
Sep 12, 2002

For Life

Bum the Sad posted:

I don’t think she’s piloting. Pretty sure she’s just in the back seat of a trainer.

wait what? is this some :females: poo poo? there's more evidence in the video that she's the pilot than not

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

fack you posted:

wait what? is this some :females: poo poo? there's more evidence in the video that she's the pilot than not

Haha yeah total misogynistic projection there. Her hands/arms are exactly where you'd expect them to be/stay if she was the pilot.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

She's definitely the pilot. You can see her right arm cranking to make the roll at the start of the gif.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

From the tail and little cables visible I'd guess she's flying a little single-seat stunt plane.

Cool, found it just from the tail, probably one of these!

Baronjutter fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Jun 11, 2019

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Women can't be pilots because their utes would rupture once they hit 2 or 3 gs. Many such cases!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Holy poo poo you guys really went after the "I don't think she's piloting" thing, huh?

anonumos
Jul 14, 2005

Fuck it.

LawfulWaffle posted:

Women can't be pilots because their utes would rupture once they hit 2 or 3 gs. Many such cases!

Their utes?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Big Beef City posted:

Holy poo poo you guys really went after the "I don't think she's piloting" thing, huh?

if by 'you guys' you mean 'one guy who was immediately disagreed with', then yes?

porkinson
Jan 20, 2015

anonumos posted:

Their utes?

You know, utility vehicles. Utes.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

mind the walrus posted:

None of the gameplay videos looked fun and now an action movie guy known for being "really super nice" is supposed to sell me on it? Eat my taint Little Buddha.

who is little buddha

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:lol: I watched this in High School social studies class.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

LawfulWaffle posted:

Not true.

The entire reproductive everts out of the bagina, and there's a danger of the ovaries getting wrapped around the control stick.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Bum the Sad posted:

She’s flying, in a two seat aerobatic aircraft if you’re flying solo you sit in the rear seat, and if she was a student she’d be up front with the instructor in the back.

She the one flying

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Julius CSAR posted:

She’s flying, in a two seat aerobatic aircraft if you’re flying solo you sit in the rear seat, and if she was a student she’d be up front with the instructor in the back.

She the one flying

It's hard to tell

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Baronjutter posted:

From the tail and little cables visible I'd guess she's flying a little single-seat stunt plane.

Cool, found it just from the tail, probably one of these!

Yes, she is flying a Pitts S2B. It’s not a “stunt” plane though. She is flying aerobatics, or “acrosport” if you want to be weird about it. Saying “stunts” implies she is not in control and being unreasonably dangerous.

My dad used to fly aerobatics and he drilled that into me and it’s the one thing I probably get more :actually: about than anything lol

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Big Beef City posted:

It's hard to tell

Well also that woman is a well known Youtuber who flies right seat in a Bombardier Global Express and that’s her Pitts she has lots of videos of so...

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Julius CSAR posted:

Yes, she is flying a Pitts S2B. It’s not a “stunt” plane though. She is flying aerobatics, or “acrosport” if you want to be weird about it. Saying “stunts” implies she is not in control and being unreasonably dangerous.

My dad used to fly aerobatics and he drilled that into me and it’s the one thing I probably get more :actually: about than anything lol

lol this is like when we went to a paintball place and the owner would flip out and run over to correct you if you called it a paintball gun. "These are not guns, guns imply weapons, these are MARKERS!"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'd say it's closer to a stunt given that she's eating contraband instead of focusing strictly on her acrosport athletic maneuver. Assuming she is the pilot.
If not, I'd say she's cleared for safe consumption of the food item during non-routine flight, good bud.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I know, it’s really only a thing that bothers aerobatic pilots lol (and me)

I have flown an S2B... they are a loving blast

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I heard the copilot wasn't allowed to have a donut

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

Milo and POTUS posted:

I heard the copilot wasn't allowed to have a donut

I think you mean the pilot. The person in the video is just a passenger.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Baronjutter posted:

lol this is like when we went to a paintball place and the owner would flip out and run over to correct you if you called it a paintball gun. "These are not guns, guns imply weapons, these are MARKERS!"
Never liked the paintball gun/markers thing either.

We get BB markers and Pellet markers too?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

that's the pilot. the copilot couldnt have a donut. they cant have the same meal

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

This is a clam gun. It is not a marker. It is a weapon.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem

fack you posted:

lol gently caress off idiot

Julius CSAR posted:

Julius CSAR posted:

Well also that woman is a well known Youtuber who flies right seat in a Bombardier Global Express and that’s her Pitts she has lots of videos of so...

Ah cool I just assumed she wasn't piloting because like an apple and other poo poo was flying out of her lap almost smacking her face and she was closing her eyes laughing.

guestimate
Nov 10, 2011

Blessed

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Stunts are always extremely controlled.

Well, except for Jackie Chan, maybe.

fack you
Sep 12, 2002

For Life

Bum the Sad posted:

lol gently caress off idiot

k

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

You're so woke! The rest of us should look up to you. What would women do without a strong presence like you ready to lunge forth and do battle in their name?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
I don't know, I still kind of think she doesn't know how to fly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uywpIT4mGYI&t=4s

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

She didn't shoot down a single MiG she doesn't know how to fly :c00lbert:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
So the great debate is over. Thank god.

anonumos
Jul 14, 2005

Fuck it.
"Girl pilot"

:females:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

anonumos posted:

"Girl pilot"

:females:

"Global Girl" is her brand. it's how she chooses to label herself for that purpose. welcome to the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/StrangeCoisas/status/1138497135459143682