Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

23. Tetris Effect- Journey Mode (Normal). VR remains extremely good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap (Switch)

Loved Monster Boy, so picked this one up. It's a Master System game, so obviously there are limits, but I still enjoyed it a lot. I've got a whole stack of Wonder Boys games left to play through now.

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
15. Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mamkute posted:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Mamkute posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Mamkute posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
How does it compare to Wreck It Ralph?

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018

Arrhythmia posted:

How does it compare to Wreck It Ralph?

Favourably, but the PS2 Ultimate Ninja games had more variety in how the characters were differentiated. Kankuro is the only dude that is fully committed to a gimmick. The giant boss fights were presented well.

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
16. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix (Final Story complete, Proud Mode)

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
9) trials fusion + dlc - gold/platinum on everything except bronze/silver on extremes. some of the extreme track sections couldnt be repeatably done which was annoying but they werent impossible. the unicorn poo poo at the end was one of the most embarassing things ive ever played

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Illusion of Gaia

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Resident Evil 4

a real treat to play as always

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Avernum 2. Spent a solid week clearing it.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

24. Metro 2033 Redux

This game was actually pretty cool and weird and not too long and no terrible open world sections or anything. Kinda wish I’d played through in Russian tbh

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Baten Kaitos Origins

I played the original Baten Kaitos 10 years ago, but when I tried this one I didn't like the combat so I quit pretty early on. Last month, for some reason I was inspired to give it another chance and I ended up really liking it.

Now I wanna play the first one again...

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

15. LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

codenameFANGIO posted:

24. Metro 2033 Redux

This game was actually pretty cool and weird and not too long and no terrible open world sections or anything. Kinda wish I’d played through in Russian tbh

I played last light with the Russian VAs and it was awesome

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
I’m like halfway thru the metro collection still, I’m gonna change vas to Russian now

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

MHW credits, even though im nowhere near finished

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

RE2 Leon A/Claire B

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

25. Batman: Arkham VR

this poo poo was painfully stupid lol. Solving the puzzles was kind of cool but extremely basic and there’s no fighting and the story was the dumbest fuckin thing. At least it only took like 45 minutes.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Sekiro (Purification ending)

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

codenameFANGIO posted:

25. Batman: Arkham VR

this poo poo was painfully stupid lol. Solving the puzzles was kind of cool but extremely basic and there’s no fighting and the story was the dumbest fuckin thing. At least it only took like 45 minutes.

its just one of those things that you put on when you first get VR imo. many other actual, good VR games to spend time on

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

a Loving Dog posted:

many other actual, good VR games to spend time on

:eyepop:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

astrobot and beat saber are kewl

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
astrobot looks cool if psvr is ever like, way below 200 dolalrs i'll it maybe. too bad it and gravity rush 2 flopped wildly so sony japan studio will get closed so ps can be exclusively ptsd dads teaching children how to surive the infected/freaker/walker invasion

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Doing my best Fred Schneider from the B-52s voice* Infected freaker walker

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I have been playing Superhot VR and it is extremely good

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Doing my best Fred Schneider from the B-52s voice* Infected freaker walker

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseit von Gut und Bose. i enjoyed this way more than the first one, and the finale got me hype for the Epic Conclusion to the Trilogy...ABel's Ark gates out from 1st Jerusalem and sucks the original Zohar into a wormhole whilst carrying the planet from Xenogears. Shits about to pop off.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseit von Gut und Bose. i enjoyed this way more than the first one, and the finale got me hype for the Epic Conclusion to the Trilogy...ABel's Ark gates out from 1st Jerusalem and sucks the original Zohar into a wormhole whilst carrying the planet from Xenogears. Shits about to pop off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPvmIxu-LSA

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Captain Toad Treasure Tracker

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

26. Superhot VR. This is some of the coolest poo poo I have ever played. I wish it was longer. Have to get the regular game now I guess but there is no way it can be as badass.

I seem to be ok track to beat every VR game this year because they’re all like an hour long

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
13. Stories Untold. nice little game

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
I 1CC'd MD Shadow Dancer again last night

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010