Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

dwight drinks from his mug of poo poo
"you know i poo poo in that, right?"
"im not falling for your pranks, jim, now pull down your pants and give me another refill."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Jim finds out Dwight has been streaming video games on Twitch and populates Dwight's chat with bots making requests. Soon Dwight is shoving a banana up his rear end on camera and saying the n-word for the entire office to see. Stanley looks at the camera.

naem
May 29, 2011

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Is that a stapler encased in jello

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

gah, my heart

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

Jim stuffs Rainn Wilson, the actor who portrays Dwight, into a wood chipper feet first while he pitifully begs for mercy. Without Rainn Wilson to portray him the other characters in the office wonder where Dwight has gone but Jim isn't telling.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Jim learns that Dwight has been given the opportunity of a lifetime: after years spent writing impassioned letters to George Lucas, and then various Disney executives, he is finally being allowed to write the script for a Star Wars movie. On the night that he finishes the final draft for Episode VIII: The Last Jedi, Jim sneaks into Dwight's house and replaces the script with one written by Michael Scott.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Jim gets Dwight on live television and tricks him into admitting that he's responsible for 9/11

Then in an interview segment Dwight looks and the camera and says "Oh Jim, if only you knew"

Unidef.net
Jun 9, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
jim starts his own intelligence agency and sells Dwight crack, leading to a crack revolution in The Office

they'd be all cracking wise about crack, "hey can I get a rock? oh, ill buy a rock" then Stanley walks in and tells them something about Jesus

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Jim beheads Dwight in a gladiatorial combat and takes a poo poo on his lifeless body.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Jim and Pam dig a shallow grave on Dwight's beet farm. Jim pulls out a gun and says "this one is going to get him so good", shooting Pam in the head and then himself.

The next day Dwight sees the new grave and shouts "Mose I told you to stop digging new graves, you have a perfectly good mass grave under the willow tree. Get these bodies moved". Mose does as he's asked

A few months later a letter arrives at the police station, providing GPS coordinates for the grave of Jim and Pam. But they throw it away because no one gives a poo poo about Jim and Pam, nobody even noticed that they were missing

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Jim dribbles a magic potion into Dwight's coffee that turns him into a clone of Michael Scott. Michael comes through the door and then Jim throws two battleaxes on the ground. "Let the best Michael win"

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

:kimchi:

:laffo:

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Jim reveals the secret of the universe to Dwight - our souls aren't trapped in our bodies, but our bodies are trapped in our souls. The creatures we call Gods are merely reflections and shadows of what's really in charge, and to truly perceive the order of the universe you would need to observe every moment occurring concurrently. There's a war going on but nobody knows it, and the bad guys have already won.

Then Jim jumps off the top of Dunder Mifflin, leaving Dwight alone with this revelation.

Dwight looks over the ledge and sees Jim's body laying there. Suddenly, several men dressed in fox hunting outfits walk into the parking lot. One of them is holding a sickle and looks up on the roof, making eye contact with Dwight. He begins to yell and the men head for the front door and Dwight feels a pulsing in the back of his head as the Sun starts to turn bright red.

3 years earlier, but at the same time, Jim smiles at the camera and says "I wonder if Dwight's ready for the world I just unlocked for him."

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Jim goes to Dwight's hotel room in Saigon to notify him he is to be sent on a highly classified mission, to terminate the command of an officer with "extreme prejudice." When Dwight arrives there, Marlon Brando (played by Mickey Rourke) fucks him in the rear end with a stick of a butter.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Dwight is registered to play in a video game tournament, but Dwight notices Jim's name on the registration. Under his breath he says "Jim you don't even play video games, I'm going to wipe the floor with you." He turns around and then Jim beats him to death with a tire iron

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Jim replaces Dwight's Breaking Bad branded rock candy with actual meth. Dwight comes into work the next day wearing his cousin's face as a loincloth.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Jim walks around within earshot of Dwight telling everyone that there's no difference between pedophilia and ephebophilia

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Jim plants corn in Dwights beet field

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

This but it’s the picture from the Overlook hotel with Jim in the place of Jack Torrence.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
what if jim but a minion

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
what if jim murder dwight as prank

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Jim acts genuinely nice to Dwight, even and especially by actively listening and engaging with Dwight's many interests.

In the interview room Jim says "Sometimes the pranks are the friends we made along the way."

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
Jim gives Dwight the ol' spicy rock.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Jim challenges Dwight to a fight, claiming that he has learned a new "Super Karate" that can beat all other martial arts. Dwight is annoyed but ignores it, and Jim continues to annoy him all day. It finally culminates with Jim karate kicking Dwight's mug off the table, so Dwight accepts the fight.

They head out to the parking lot and Dwight is surrounded by a dozen men wearing black bodysuits and featureless masks.

"You have to prove yourself to me, Dwight! You have no chance against me unless you can defeat my disciples!"

Dwight fights them off and gets ready to attack Jim, but suddenly feels dizzy. He sits down for a second and his vision goes blurry. Jim places a hand on his shoulder and leans in closely.

"Those were cops, Dwight. I dosed you with a powerful drug earlier today that leaves you open to suggestion. I convinced you they were my disciples with just a few trigger words throughout the day. You beat up 12 cops, Dwight. I applaud you for the show of rebellion but I'm afraid the authorities might not take such a progressive view of your actions."

Suddenly Dwight sees a red dot appear on his chest and slowly move up towards his head.

ShaveThePolarBears
Jun 5, 2019
Jim convinces Dwight that the office restrooms are now unisex. Phyllis is surpised by Dwight in the women's restroom and slaps him. Phyllis accuses Dwight of being a pervert. Dwight complains about the lack of urinals in the women's restroom which forced him to pee in the sink. He says he could not use a stall, as it would have been slower to leave had there been a fire alarm. Toby must mediate the situation.

PersonMan
Apr 3, 2009
-jim takes dwight into darkened broom closet, pulls his hair back and whispers "get hosed" in his ear

-Jim buys dwight a new pair of panties every day for a month, lovingly sneaking them in his lunch pail.

-Jim moves past his childish bullying of the object of his affection, finally gets it all over with and just Fucks Dwight.

naem
May 29, 2011

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Jim swaps his dick with Dwight's, gets a bunch of VD, then swaps back

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
jim gets gay with mose, sends video to dwight

"got him," says jim to the camera

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Jim is secretly working with Greg Pikitis.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Jim starts a rival beet farm and undercuts Dwight until Dwight is forced to sell Schrute farms. Jim buys the property and turns it into Scranton's greatest paintball and airgun park, and bans Dwight from the premises.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Jim gets Dwight into the Bloods and the Crips via separate mail correspondence, then invites parties from both for initiation at the local Houhlihans. He forgets to invite Dwight though, and the subsequent shoot-out is reported as a freak turf war that forces the Office to start using metal detectors at all entrances.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Jim tricks Dwight into wearing black face and a hoodie, then drops him off in an upper class neighborhood. Dwight is shot to death while waving hello to a police officer. Jim mugs at the camera

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Jim tricks Dwight into eating a poo poo sandwich. When Jim goes to mug to the camera, he pulls off a mask to reveal that he is none other than Frank Reynolds.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Jim's prank list:
Kill dwight
gently caress dwight?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Marry Dwight.

sarujin_nz
May 1, 2006

Jim goes to work and treats Dwight like a normal colleague, and then repeats the next day. This goes on for the next 4 years and they have a standard working relationship - nothing like what we've seen.

They're not friends but colleagues.

Eventually they move on, 5 years later they meet at an industry event and have a sensible chuckle about their working time and enjoy a beer at the hotel bar.

Years later they both retire, with distant memories of each other.

The true prank was there was no prank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/0ymMwT9.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/L6F0EgK.mp4