Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

The cashier at Chik-fil-A is going to think I'm insane when I can't stop laughing long enough to order, and I won't be able to explain I'm laughing because Zak S poo poo himself there on the last day of Gen Con '17.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
You shouldn't eat at Chik fil A. They're a notoriously homophobic company that donates to anti LGBT groups. (Almost all big companies are racist and anti LGBT by default due to their lobbying and labour practices, but they go out of their way to be lovely.)

My queer-friendly kink group even had a spat over someone being an unapologetic fan. I had to navigate the weird situation of people not being comfortable doing rope bondage with someone who prefers eating at Chik fil A, the restaurant where noted rapist Zak S shat his pants on the last day of GenCon 2017.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Friends don't let friends eat at Chick-Fil-A.

In part because their politics are wretched. In part because I heard that some OSR dude poo poo himself there in 2017?

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

dwarf74 posted:

Friends don't let friends eat at Chick-Fil-A.

In part because their politics are wretched. In part because I heard that some OSR dude poo poo himself there in 2017?

I heard it was Sak Z, but I may have heard wrong.

Desiden
Mar 13, 2016

Mindless self indulgence is SRS BIZNS
I can't believe Zak S. poo poo his pants at a Chic-fil-A at Gencon in 2017. making GBS threads yourself in an anti-LGBT+ establishment would be more than just performative activism online.

Seldom Posts
Jul 4, 2010

Grimey Drawer

The Lore Bear posted:

I heard it was Sak Z, but I may have heard wrong.

I heard that as well!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I would find the strength to ignore the controversy if Chik-Fil-A chicken wasn't sickly sweet. It's like they pour a pixie stick into the batter. Yuck.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Even if you're a bigot I don't see any reason to eat at Chik-Fil-A given that Popeyes is just objectively better.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Popeyes is better than that poo poo smelling place*, but honestly not having a Popeyes near me, Wendy's Chicken Sandwiches are way better than you would expect, better I would say than KFC's even.

*Allegedly the result of a Zak S. Visit

neaden
Nov 4, 2012

A changer of ways
I don't think we should rule out the possibility that Zak S has poo poo in a Popeyes though, either before or after he poo poo in a Chick-fil-A on the last day of Gencon. Good biscuits though.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

I wish the best to whatever team of chicken workers have to follow behind Zak and clear up the drippling line of poo poo.

LatwPIAT
Jun 6, 2011

Piell posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if he got the same lawyer as Vic Mignogna, the voice actor who is also suing for defamation after his decade plus of harassment and creeping came out.

This lawyer commonly goes on a youtube channel to talk about the case, attack the defendants, and ask Kiwifarms to dox people.

It's obvious who's going to represent Zak S in court: SAppelcine.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

LatwPIAT posted:

No it’s not Shannon Appelcline, lots of people adjacent to the RPG and law industry have that name.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

neaden posted:

I don't think we should rule out the possibility that Zak S has poo poo in a Popeyes though, either before or after he poo poo in a Chick-fil-A on the last day of Gencon. Good biscuits though.

Right, of course, it was Zak S who allegedly shat in his alleged pants while standing in front of an alleged Chik-fil-A on the alleged last day of Gencon. Allegedly, he is a stinky pants-shitter among his other, more serious crimes.

Zurui
Apr 20, 2005
Even now...

The way I hear it, making GBS threads your pants in a Chik-Fil-A is a three man job.

neaden
Nov 4, 2012

A changer of ways

Zurui posted:

The way I hear it, making GBS threads your pants in a Chik-Fil-A is a three man job.

Maybe it was a sick pants making GBS threads.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

LatwPIAT posted:

Nick Rekieta has had recent problems with forgetting which of his sockpuppets he's in. Maybe he SHOULD take the job.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Zurui posted:

So Zoe Quinn did Five Guys and Zak S did three shits in a Chik-Fil-A in 2017?

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

moths posted:

It's unclear if he still has the alert or if it choked to death on the spring grognard awakening when eveyone acknowledged that he's trash.

It doesn't really matter because his harassment channels are broken up and he'd rather spend all day pissing in circles over any percieved smudge to his reputation. And talking to his imaginary lawyer, i guess.

Ie WOULD YOU SIGN THIS AFFIDAVIT SWEARING UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY THAT I POOPED MYSELF ON THE LAST DAY OF GEN CON 17 (Y/N) ???
Hey, Zak S (who I hear poo poo himself at a Chik-Fil-A on the last day of Gencon '17) might have a grifter lawyer instead!

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

Zak S walks into a doctors office

“Doctor, life seems harsh and cruel”, he says

The doctor replies “the treatment is simple; read this blog post about a man who poo poo himself in a chick-fil-a on the last day of Gen Con ‘17”

“But doctor” Zak S bursts into tears “But I’m the man who poo poo himself in a chick-fil-a on the last day of Gen Con ‘17!”

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

LatwPIAT posted:

:wow:

Trojan Kaiju
Feb 13, 2012

neaden posted:

Maybe it was a sick pants making GBS threads.

Allegedly

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

Well, the first one is a demonstrably false and malicious rumour spread by someone with an axe to grind, so I'd rather people didn't reference it. On the other hand, there's no evidence Zak Sabbath didn't viciously shart straight through his jorts at the Circle Centre Mall Chik-Fil-A on August 20, 2017, and there's some quite compelling evidence. Consider that it lies directly between the local Good Games, which would naturally be a popular destination for Gen Con attendees, and the Indiana Convention Center:

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках
Given that he is one of the very, very few people documentably banned by name from further GenCon attendance, I suspect that the trip wherein the alleged pants making GBS threads occurred may be Zak's last. Should be a good savings, given his Patreon Earnings, which have also shat themselves as Zak S is alleged to have done in Chick-fil-a after GenCon 2017.

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

Arivia posted:

So Zoe Quinn did Five Guys and Zak S did three shits in a Chik-Fil-A in 2017?

Whoa, let's not spread obvious fake news, unlike the complete verified truth that Zak S shat his pants at Chik-Fil-A in 2017 after GenCon.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

I am almost speechless with how offensive this conversation has been. Zac S making GBS threads his pants in a Chik-fil-a on the last day of Gencon is just him taking part in his preferred kink subculture. If you have a problem with a grown man shutting his pants while eating a delicious chicken sandwich you might as well also admit you hate women and minorities because you obviously do.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

i know a guy named zach smith irl and he's a cool dude

i hope he does not become forever known as a pants shitter just because noted criminal zak s is one

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

PupsOfWar posted:

i know a guy named zach smith irl and he's a cool dude

i hope he does not become forever known as a pants shitter just because noted criminal zak s is one
Just make sure to always mention that "Zak S" is the rapist's pseudonym, or his nom de shart.

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

Zak Shit

Trojan Kaiju
Feb 13, 2012

Lord_Hambrose posted:

I am almost speechless with how offensive this conversation has been. Zac S making GBS threads his pants in a Chik-fil-a on the last day of Gencon is just him taking part in his preferred kink subculture. If you have a problem with a grown man shutting his pants while eating a delicious chicken sandwich you might as well also admit you hate women and minorities because you obviously do.

No it was in a Chik-Fil-A.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.
Let's take a look at what the other D&D 5e consultant has been up to in the meantime.

https://twitter.com/TrebuchetOps/status/1139666506650988546

(CW: Pretty vile homophobia lower in the thread, because of course he had to do that on top of being a complete loving dweeb about tabletop)

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Comrade Gorbash posted:

Let's take a look at what the other D&D 5e consultant has been up to in the meantime.

(CW: Pretty vile homophobia lower in the thread, because of course he had to do that on top of being a complete loving dweeb about tabletop)

It should be noted that SWORD DREAM (the name seems to be shifting towards any kind of thing you want-DREAM) is the effort by a bunch of good OSR people to actually make an inclusive and positive community. Zak's most recent poo poo-take made people do some introspection and go "yeah we really need to firmly break off from Zak/Venger Satanis/Pundit and say that's not us or the games we play." Obviously, it pisses people like Pundit off to no end.

Here's some cool stuff from the DREAM people so far:

https://itch.io/jam/dreamjam
https://lotbieth.blogspot.com/2019/06/a-spectre-73-hd-is-haunting-flaeness.html

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
I can't believe people are unironically doing the TO BE FAIR, YOU HAVE TO HAVE A HIGH IQ TO UNDERSTAND RICK AND MORTY thing in the year of our lord 2019.

fake edit: and making GBS threads their pants in a chik-fil-a on the last day of gen con '17, as zak s has been noted to do

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
https://twitter.com/BrainClouds/status/1139698036458713090

Here's the sworddream entry, it's...

It's a thing.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
Making up the rules as you go instead of having a challenging and fair experience dictated by the mechanics? Sounds like some storygaming bullshit. :v:

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

The mental gymnastics to call people fascists while talking about “sexual deviants” and “degenerates” is astounding.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

Making up the rules as you go instead of having a challenging and fair experience dictated by the mechanics? Sounds like some storygaming bullshit. :v:

It's notable that the SWORD DREAM people are also the part of the OSR community that's happy taking game design lessons from Avery Alder and Whitney "Strix" Beltran.

potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*
If you really want to get angry, check out his contribution to the definition of 'gay'.

(Content warning on that one, for exactly what you'd think.)

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

TheGreatEvilKing posted:

Yes. Old forum I used to post in called him Shitmuffin because he had a Google Alert on his own name and we were sick of him showing up to troll.

What I'm saying is, overload it with Zak S poo poo himself at Chik fil A.

He does/did have google alerts set up, but SA's forums are hosed and often don't show up properly on google anymore. He definitely buys lurker accounts to read threads here and namesearch himself periodically, though. TG is hidden behind the paywall, but he used to post screenshots and links to these threads, sometimes within a couple hours of comments about him being posted. Even before last February, I doubt any of his friends were dedicated enough to mutely lurk here constantly waiting for us to post things he could rant about on his blog. Still, if he did try to post here again, he'd get banned on sight.

Comrade Gorbash posted:

Speaking of Pundit, was there ever confirmation whether or not not new print runs of the 5e book have permanately removed all consultant credit, including his? If so, where are those juicy emails he threatened to dropped to ruin Mearls?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

[Avenged Sevenfold voice] Zacky Sexpest