Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Andrei is verbally and would probably get physically abusive if the cameras weren’t around .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
When is that Family Chantel show supposed to premiere, anyway?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
family ...de ...el...Pedro estan....muy malo!

*holding a weave she ripped off*

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Andrei is such a piece of poo poo I can barely watch him

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Ordinarily I'd hate Libby's sister but seeing her continually dunk on Andrei was fantastic

ashrum3
Feb 16, 2019
what the hells wrong with peeps

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

God knows what COVIDs you people have

Poochie for President. She's the gal pal we all need.

e: Andrei is proud Man who only want slap and to Computer

e2:

AveMachina fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Jun 17, 2019

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

gret posted:

e: LOL Colt at the bail bondsman is hilarious.

Mr. Tony was a class act

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

WhyteRyce posted:

Mods change my name to construction based stuff

I think everyone has had the unfortunate pleasure of knowing at least 1 Andrei in their lifetime

and as others have said, there is like 0% chance he isn't also physically abusive

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe

Punk da Bundo posted:

Andrei is verbally and would probably get physically abusive if the cameras weren’t around .

I don't have a screen cap, but it really looked like his wife was rocking a poorly-concealed shiner under her eye during that lunch with them and the sister.

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
my phone doesn’t work here

this is my first time in india

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Cry Havoc posted:

my phone doesn’t work here

this is my first time in india

I at least buy that this Sumit guy has good intentions. He doesn't come off as skeezy so he's either a complete sociopath or sadly sincere

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Are they just not going to show the girl wondering whether they have ranch dressing in Korea?

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

hevnz 2 murgatroyd posted:

I don't have a screen cap, but it really looked like his wife was rocking a poorly-concealed shiner under her eye during that lunch with them and the sister.

I didn't notice that when I saw the episode so I went back and...

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I really wouldn't mind if someone took Andrei out back and shot him

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

Jr. posted:

:stare:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Jr. posted:

I'm sure she just walked into something eye level and fist shaped

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Ludwig is dope and I want him to be my friend

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Jr. posted:

Holy poo poo

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Jr. posted:

https://i.imgur.com/K2ziRZr.mp4

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Also don't terrorize me with your black eye

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!

Jr. posted:

Welp, this show got a lot less fun

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I did not realize this show had a thread. I noticed a lot of people seem to think Azan is just using Nicole, but Nicole is so manipulative and emotionally abusive towards Azan that it becomes hard to watch sometimes. She had her daughter start calling him dad to guilt him into getting back together again after she cheated on him. According to her mother it wasn't the first guy she had done that to. She made him quit working and stop hanging out with her friends so he could wait around for her to want to talk. There's a part where he's about to realize that she cheated on him as she came back from her first strip to visit him and she immediately storms off to avoid the confrontation then the next day she's gaslighting him and insisting they had a huge fight about it.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
why won’t you hold my hand

(Think of something quick , Azan)
Uhh it’s Morocco and we will get stared at

Oh okay

Lol at the huge gulf in some of the couples appearances and the faux surprise when one person isn’t attracted to the other :0

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

Grem posted:

Welp, this show got a lot less fun

Yeah... domestic abuse is never funny and the narrative of "WASPY whitey won't let neanderthal drink beer all day" just got thrown out the window for "holy poo poo I hope she gets out, we are all bearing witness to something tragic."

I'm also starting to wonder if Larissa has some sort of personality disorder, given how basically every time she gets into an argument with the Johnsons her reactions are very extreme and mirror the actions that people I know who struggle with mental health would take in the same situations (with the added complication of an internet following). That's not shade on her, I think she needs help and not cops every time Coltee feels uncomfortable, but that's what happens and that's why she keeps ending up in jail. It doesn't help that the environment is unhealthy as gently caress for her.

lol @ everyone else tho

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Did Ludwing make a grilled cheese with maple syrup and black olives?

Look I’ve seen some poo poo in this show, but Christ.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Did Ludwing make a grilled cheese with maple syrup and black olives?

Look I’ve seen some poo poo in this show, but Christ.

I saw the syrup but no clue what those dark masses on top of the American cheese was

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe

WhyteRyce posted:

I saw the syrup but no clue what those dark masses on top of the American cheese was

I thought vegemite. Either way it looked like an abomination.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

WhyteRyce posted:

When Pedro tried telling Mama Chantel to stop starting poo poo River The Snake called him the n word and smacked the light fixture.

Wondering if there's a source or whatever on the brother calling Pedro the n-word?

It's just been biting at me for the past few days, I can't think of anything that will make someone go from 1 to 100 in the blink of an eye other than a racial slur, and if you do that then you deserve to have your poo poo kicked in.

I'm not a huge fan of the show, I don't follow it closely, but my wife is obsessed so I end up catching the good parts when she starts laughing hysterically. Most of the couples deserve each other, in the sense that they keep one another out of the dating pool.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I was really creeped out with what's her face and her kid calling the South African drug addict/gambler "daddy". Like the kid has never met him before, I don't give a poo poo if the kid wants to call him that, you have to parent your child to not call a stranger daddy. Poor little bastard.

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe
Is the Tunisian guy about to marry the old white lady named Aladdin and they're just trying really hard not to pronounce it like the Disney movie?

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I was really creeped out with what's her face and her kid calling the South African drug addict/gambler "daddy". Like the kid has never met him before, I don't give a poo poo if the kid wants to call him that, you have to parent your child to not call a stranger daddy. Poor little bastard.

I really hope that relationship fails so the kid can be reunited with his buddy on the playground :cry:

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Is the Tunisian guy about to marry the old white lady named Aladdin and they're just trying really hard not to pronounce it like the Disney movie?

Have you considered you've been saying Aladdin like a white person

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe

Donovan Trip posted:

Have you considered you've been saying Aladdin like a white person

I was just curious because they never showed his name written out, and the lady was always very deliberately saying "Al-a-din".

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Renegret posted:

Wondering if there's a source or whatever on the brother calling Pedro the n-word?

It's just been biting at me for the past few days, I can't think of anything that will make someone go from 1 to 100 in the blink of an eye other than a racial slur, and if you do that then you deserve to have your poo poo kicked in.

I think I just read it from r/90Day sleuths. He does appear to say something else at the end of the "who you talkin to" statement which causes Pedro to instantly flip out with a WHAT YOU SAY

Perhaps he just implied that Pedro's gaming rig wasn't capable for 4k 60fps

edit - haha I went back and River The Snake definitely says it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPwX--EFLQM&t=252s

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
River is such a loving tool bag swatting the chandelier at Pedro and acting like that’s not blatant provocation

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

I was just curious because they never showed his name written out, and the lady was always very deliberately saying "Al-a-din".

It's ok it tripped me me up too as I am also white

And speaking of, River definitely said it. I don't fully understand the rules of etiquette around the n word between two black and brown people or if it's different being from DR.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Sandwich report, apparently he normally uses honey but ran out and used syrup.

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Jun 19, 2019

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

WhyteRyce posted:

Sandwich report, apparently he normally uses honey but ran out and used syrup.

I have several more questions now. Did he not know they were filming? I’m a giant bachelor goon and I would go out for honey if I knew my garbage sandwich would be on TV.

Did he C/D black olives???

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Store Adventure posted:

I have several more questions now. Did he not know they were filming? I’m a giant bachelor goon and I would go out for honey if I knew my garbage sandwich would be on TV.

Did he C/D black olives???

https://twitter.com/TLC/status/1140792084963745797

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

Which the hell spinoff is this dude on? I need my failson fix