Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

mysterious loyall X posted:

walter sobchak bursts onto the e3 stage and tells phil spector that the chinaman is no longer an issue here dude thanks to the perfectly tuned pbug elite contorller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ok whoever the guests were at the end of night 1 were pretty great since they shared a story about Vince Zampella being a big time Battle Angel Aelita Lore Head.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

finally watched this and it was good, thanks

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

The closing video was pretty good too

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Realized I haven't watched anything with my free month. So I guess this is growing up.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Realized I haven't watched anything with my free month. So I guess this is growing up.

the gbinfinite stream will outlive us all

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

https://twitter.com/giantbomb/status/1146126463143485445

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

wtf he deleted it it was just "Rorie?!?! On the bombcast?!?! Imagine having that information and NOT tuning in right now at giantbomb.com/chat 🤔"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

wtf he deleted it it was just "Rorie?!?! On the bombcast?!?! Imagine having that information and NOT tuning in right now at giantbomb.com/chat 🤔"

Lmao its probably bc they can't delete all the negative Rorie comments on twitter.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Lmao its probably bc they can't delete all the negative Rorie comments on twitter.

this was all of the replies lmao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

There's like a million streamers now more entertaining than sleeping Brad for instance Bob

elf help book posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think at this point I'd rather become a Twitch Prime Subscriber to a Jeff exclusive channel where he looks off screen while silently playing amiga ROMs for 6 hours aday.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

KLol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

I think at this point I'd rather become a Twitch Prime Subscriber to a Jeff exclusive channel where he looks off screen while silently playing amiga ROMs for 6 hours aday.

the best part about jeff streams is the people in his twitch chat talking to him for hours that he never responds to because he only reads the gb chat

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Remember last year how twitter pressured them to cancel a silly America themed series? Well at least we have Mass Alex and some GTA5 poo poo to watch instead

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

elf help book posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Going to watch the video later just to see the moment Rorie decides to delete the tweet, like Ralph Wiggum's heart breaking.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

elf help book posted:

lmfao

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

In Training posted:

I would definitely pay 5/mo to a Jeff Gerstman’s home game twotch channel.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Part 22 of Mass Alex :eyepop:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Going to watch the video later just to see the moment Rorie decides to delete the tweet, like Ralph Wiggum's heart breaking.

lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
rorie should only be allowed on when he’s coked out his mind

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Rorie apologist here,

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

spb posted:

Part 22 of Mass Alex :eyepop:

Still quite the series name

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Remember last year how twitter pressured them to cancel a silly America themed series? Well at least we have Mass Alex and some GTA5 poo poo to watch instead

And when they refused to acknowledge KIngdom COme Deliverance

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Yeah I remember they were gonna play America-themed games, but some guy from Denmark was like "not a good look fam, ppl out here dying smh" and they cancelled it

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

[Career GB commenter approaching a family dodging sniper fire on the US/Mexico border] ...and don't forget to crawl, homeslice!

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

In Training posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Squeezy Farm posted:

they silently cancelled a hat in time quick look when a bunch of people were complaining about the game not removing a voice line jontron had in it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

they silently cancelled a hat in time quick look when a bunch of people were complaining about the game not removing a voice line jontron had in it

This has always been worse than not covering a game at all. It's so bizarre how easily people are browbeaten into whatever ridiculous compliance woke twitter demands of them. They called Dan a scab for buying stuff on Amazon during some strike in Spain or whatever, lmao

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

In Training posted:

idk if jeff has it in him to go "holy poo poo ty for the 15 bucks dude, i really really appreciate that, thank you thank you thank you" every five minutes

but yeah

Sir John Feelgood fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Jul 5, 2019

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Sir John Feelgood posted:

idk if jeff has it in him to go "holy poo poo ty for the 15 bucks dude, i really really appreciate that, thank you thank you thank you" every five minutes

but yeah

feels like one of the perks of your channel getting super big with spammy chat is that nobody seems to expect you to respond to every donation and sub anymore

"wow can we get some JeffTooHuman in chat for BigWetGamer69, thank you for subbin, welcome to Big Jeffrey's, drop em"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Squeezy Farm posted:

What was wrong with it.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Wormskull posted:

What was wrong with it.

it was made for white nationalists

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

bump_fn posted:

wishlisted

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mario maker 2 has been out for a week and the only person who recorded a video for GB doesn't work there.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

bump_fn posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

Mario maker 2 has been out for a week and the only person who recorded a video for GB doesn't work there.

its not a good sign.