Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

Presto Chain-jo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Cojawfee posted:

That's why I don't like youtube people that pretend to be scientists. "I mixed these chemicals together and it all got hosed up, who could know why?" It's because you aren't following any basic techniques you could learn in any community college chemistry class.

I liked the part where the guy owned himself by buying an unnecessary cylinder of methane

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://www.instagram.com/p/By0iaYAHXII/?igshid=4ajcsthyv41y

I feel like this is the wrong way to use this equipment.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Powershift posted:

Your delivery of fire is here.

I aint signing poo poo. The cardboard box it came in was damaged.

chitoryu12 posted:

You know you're doing something wrong at the gym when everyone else suddenly needs to text something.

Ornamental Dingbat fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Jun 18, 2019

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

chitoryu12 posted:

Is this what they call "suicides"?

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Chanchal Lahiri, with his arms and legs shackled
Temba, his arms wide
Chaka, when the cable snapped

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Cojawfee posted:

That's why I don't like youtube people that pretend to be scientists. "I mixed these chemicals together and it all got hosed up, who could know why?" It's because you aren't following any basic techniques you could learn in any community college chemistry class.

NileRed does actually quite thorough explanations including occasionally linking research papers, then again he doesn't claim to be a youtube 'scientist' soo.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
Youtube scientists are the upper middle class version of teens ramping shopping carts into ravines and calling it stunts.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

Youtube scientists are the upper middle class version of teens ramping shopping carts into ravines and calling it stunts.

I mean, if you're in it that's absolutely a stunt. Also suicide probably.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
Honestly the stuff I did with shopping carts and ravines was the most life-affirming part of my youth. Definitely the least suicide-adjacent thing we had going on. Climbing on the sawdust pile? Now that was suicide, given how the river had dug underneath the bank of the far side making the entire thing proFOUNDly structurally unsound. I saw it swallow a deer whole.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
ouchie

https://i.imgur.com/09A7tM1.mp4

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kinda wanna do this

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Still better than the overhead wires getting involved.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
:stare:

https://imgur.com/gallery/fQ1oZo9

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Food safety 101

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

small mercies.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Cojawfee posted:

not specific to that video, but I get irrationally angry when people on youtube skip a control

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

The guy my parents hired to install the stove in their first house did this to check the gas line.

They did not hire him again for future jobs.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Click for lathe action

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug

drunkill posted:

Food safety 101

small mercies.

This confuses me. I mean obviously the chicken is being stored improperly, but do they keep all of their food in a shelf right on the sale floor? The metal might slide across, but how are you supposed to access it while customers are looking through the rack?

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Mustached Demon posted:

Farts alone cannot reach a high enough concentration to be harmful.

I suggest a poo poo bucket.

please move all jenkem discussion to TCC, tia

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Do they not have soapy water in Mexico?

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

I'd like to think the driver intentionally brake-checked to make everyone go flying, instead of braking for the bike in front of him, then laughing manically.

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005
I saw a new car fall off of a transport truck yesterday, but went by too fast to take a pic. Someone is probably getting fired for it,not sureif it wouldthe trucker or whoever put the cars on.

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014

Christoph posted:

I saw a new car fall off of a transport truck yesterday, but went by too fast to take a pic. Someone is probably getting fired for it,not sureif it wouldthe trucker or whoever put the cars on.

They are often the same person!

Clayton Bigsby
Apr 17, 2005

Powershift posted:

What album cover is this?

edit: obv this

Clayton Bigsby fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Jun 18, 2019

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Powershift posted:

What exactly is happening here? Are those cotton plants they're dumping fire on?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

What exactly is happening here? Are those cotton plants they're dumping fire on?

According to Google Image Search, the harvested cotton caught fire in the basket and is being quickly dumped out. The OP says at least once a year rocks get caught in the mechanism and create sparks.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Powershift posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn-XnwHvcQ4

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

"Deskulling the slag pot" sounds like a euphemism.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

"Deskulling the slag pot" sounds like a euphemism.

Your baby-mama deskulled my slag pot in the parking lot of arby's.

drgitlin
Jul 25, 2003
luv 2 get custom titles from a forum that goes into revolt when its told to stop using a bad word.

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

That’s what I was expecting to happen. The actual ending was a surprise!

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

chitoryu12 posted:

According to Google Image Search, the harvested cotton caught fire in the basket and is being quickly dumped out. The OP says at least once a year rocks get caught in the mechanism and create sparks.

For bonus points wet cotton, like moist hay bales, will spontaneously catch fire.

Sometimes this happens while it's in transit.

quote:

ROSCOE, Texas — For the second time in eight days, a truck hauling cotton caught on fire on Highway 84.
https://ktxs.com/news/big-country/trailer-carrying-cotton-catches-fire-on-highway-84-for-the-second-straight-week

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

chitoryu12 posted:

Aww, I was hoping there was special equipment for hauling and dumping fires on things.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

That last one from 3:20, hoooly poo poo.

Then you realise they must have known that was going to happen and doing it is just some guy's job.

Varkk
Apr 17, 2004

Facebook Aunt posted:

Aww, I was hoping there was special equipment for hauling and dumping fires on things.

I am sure Raytheon, Lockheed etc have several designs and prototypes ready to go.

Beef
Jul 26, 2004

drunkill posted:

Food safety 101

I'm the "your on camera" sign.

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?

Christoph posted:

If you're driving you're responsible for your load.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

TerminalSaint posted:

If you're driving you're responsible for your load.

this is in my grindr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Chernobog got up to some hosed up poo poo during the industrial revolution.