Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

and that's how you get ants.
Sold on eBay

PREYING MANTITS fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Mar 7, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer
This is a long shot, but I'm hoping to trade extra Pixma Pro 100 cartridges for ones I need.

I have an extra: 42-BK, 42-M, 42-C

I'm looking for 42-LGY, 42-PM, 42-GY

Probably US only.

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?
Does anybody have a GH5 they would like to sell? I'm going to purchase one soon.

TheLastManStanding
Jan 14, 2008
Mash Buttons!
Sigma 105mm 1:2.8 DG MACRO HSM for Canon - $450

Bought this to scan film with. It's a great lens, but I haven't shot film in a while and I've got a v600 as backup, so it's spent the last year on the shelf. It's never seen the outdoors and is in perfect condition. Comes with the carry case, strap, full frame and crop lens hoods, manual, and warranty cards.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
Anyone have a Canon 77D or 80D they want to beat ebay prices on?

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

PREYING MANTITS posted:

Selling a Sigma 35mm 1.4 ART for Nikon.

Lowered price to lowest I can go before eBay, $400 shipped to your door. That's some cheap art!!

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.

PREYING MANTITS posted:

Lowered price to lowest I can go before eBay, $400 shipped to your door. That's some cheap art!!

God drat, that's a _steal_, people. If it was Canon, I'd be buying it. I had it for a few years before swapping it for the 24, and it was absolutely one of my favorite lenses.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

dakana posted:

If it was Canon, I'd be buying it.

:same:

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Alright friendos :getin:

I'm selling my TWO Fujifilm X-T2's with vertical grips. I have the original boxes for both and I have most of the original accessories for them. I think I'm missing like a set of the triangle keyrings for connecting a neck strap. I'm upgrading to the X-T3's with grips so I'll need my spare batteries for that, thus each camera will only come with one battery, it'll be up to you to get 2 for the grips plus any extras. E: I picked up some aftermarket batteries, each camera will have a total of 3 batteries included.

Here is the main caveat, they are high mileage. At least 100k clicks on each body. They have been used extensively in the past two years to shoot fitness events, a total of about 200k images spread more or less evenly across the two bodies, and intermittent video. I sent them in for a cleaning last year, but not this year because the sensors are spotless as far as I can tell. Rear screens are clean and clear, the viewfinders are clean and clear, no dead pixels as far as I can tell. Latest firmware (4.30) on both bodies. Everything functions perfectly, pretty excellent cosmetic condition overall considering the usage, with only a handful of cosmetic paint scratches on the hot shoes and one on the exposure comp dial on one body.

I'm asking $800 shipped for each body/grip combo, in their boxes with accessories.

Most recent work photo from around November:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqDclEGHlTb
All my bodybuilding stuff for the past two years has been done with these cameras, they're fantastic at basically everything. I recommend them without any reservation, I shoot a 10 hour, 16,000 photo event and didn't even have a hiccup. These have never let me down.

if you don't have pm's, chaydenphoto at gmail is my email and PayPal.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Mar 3, 2019

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
It's that time to admit I don't use this lens nearly enough to keep it around.

Selling my Fujifilm 16mm F1.4. Used it a few times but it's mostly sat on a shelf. It's in fantastic condition. Comes with the box and everything inside of it.

Asking $650 shipped.SOLD

(picture makes it out to look dustier than it actually it -- wiped it down before taking the photo)

bloops fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Mar 4, 2019

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice

holocaust bloopers posted:

It's that time to admit I don't use this lens nearly enough to keep it around.

Selling my Fujifilm 16mm F1.4. Used it a few times but it's mostly sat on a shelf. It's in fantastic condition. Comes with the box and everything inside of it.

Asking $650 shipped.

(picture makes it out to look dustier than it actually it -- wiped it down before taking the photo)

I've been waiting and waiting for one of these to come up! I'll take it off your hands GLADLY.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

poemdexter posted:

I've been waiting and waiting for one of these to come up! I'll take it off your hands GLADLY.

Cool. PM sent.

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006

Rontalvos posted:

Price drops:

Cool Minox Tripod $50 https://imgur.com/a/8PGeL
This thing is small but sturdy, made of all metal, it worked perfectly with my X100 for many hikes and it still looks beautiful. Sadly my X-T1 is too heavy for the small ball head, so off it goes. It's compact and all the legs store inside one another, and it even has a cable release inside one of the legs too! (I just discovered this yesterday). They sell new for $108 at B&H so I'm asking $75.

Fuji X100/100s/100t TCL-X100 $180 https://imgur.com/a/FFreb
I bought this thinking I would extend the usefulness of my X100 by giving me some focal length variety and it helped me discover I don't care for the 50mm equivalent. I took it on one weekend camping trip and it's sat in the box ever since. Utterly flawless. Comes with front and rear caps, box, all paperwork, and nifty pouch.

Fuji 50-230 $180 https://imgur.com/a/S3gLJ
This lens is a great budget zoom lens for Fuji. It's super light and has great optics. I want to keep it but since I bought Rio's 100-400 last summer, I haven't even touched it. The lens is in fantastic shape and comes with box, all paperwork, and hood.
Sold

Sekonic L-358 $200 https://imgur.com/a/nmUPN
I bought this light meter back when I was in photo classes in college. It has been used outside literally twice, used in the studio a few times, and always with the case and strap on. It looks brand new and functions like new. The faux leather on the edges of the case has a few small cracks, but is otherwise perfect.

Let's say $5 shipping. I prefer google wallet but will take paypal+fees if you insist. I, if you want to buy multiple things we can work shipping out.

PM or email me at rontalvos @ gmail

Price drops! Make offers if interested in anything!

Rontalvos fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Mar 9, 2019

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

Sold :)

PREYING MANTITS fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Apr 5, 2019

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Rhetorical questions only
Fun Shoe
WTB a Pentax ME super body. Condition not super important as long as its only cosmetic, it just needs to function properly (including the buttons on top in manual mode). May be interested in the lens if its a wide angle or zoom depending on quality and price. PM me.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
I just bought a Yashica Mat LM that needs a few repairs. I think I recall some other people here doing repairs on various similar cameras, so I'm wondering if anyone here has any parts left over they'd be looking to sell?

I haven't taken it apart to really inspect it yet, but the main thing I'm looking for is the actual shutter release button, since it's missing on this one. A focus screen would be nice, since mine is cracked but usable. But in general, if anyone has the remains of one they've used for parts, I might be interested in it.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

pseudorandom posted:

I just bought a Yashica Mat LM that needs a few repairs. I think I recall some other people here doing repairs on various similar cameras, so I'm wondering if anyone here has any parts left over they'd be looking to sell?

I haven't taken it apart to really inspect it yet, but the main thing I'm looking for is the actual shutter release button, since it's missing on this one. A focus screen would be nice, since mine is cracked but usable. But in general, if anyone has the remains of one they've used for parts, I might be interested in it.

I unfortunately don't have any spare parts, but I did open up my Yashica Mat 124 recently for some basic cleaning. I did a write up about it in the DIY Camera Repair thread, I'd recommend heading there with any questions on the specifics for opening it up.

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

sold locally

PREYING MANTITS fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Apr 15, 2019

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

Anyone selling a Panasonic GH5? In the market for one.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Anyone have a Canon 70D or 80D they want to get rid of in a hurry? My parter drowned hers unfortunately, so looking for replacements.
Picked up a used 80d locally today

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Apr 23, 2019

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Looking to sell a Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home camera bag

Near perfect condition, only remarks are, there is the slightest of wear by where the zipper rests on the back, you can see the impression on the blue part above the zipper pull in the picture. The second is that it does have a faint campfire smell on the inside, Should air out just fine but I wanted to note it. The bag has been sitting closed for a little while. I'll leave it open and let it air out as well. Just wanted to note that so there are no surprises.

I'm looking for $55 including shipping

Pictures:

email/paypal is bchiarmonte@gmail.com

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Getting rid of some gear that is duplicated with my m43 stuff:

Fuji 55-200 (single owner), comes with box lens hood, caps, and all that jazz (purchased from B&H):
Fuji 35mm (silver), with box, caps, etc

Prices have been all over the place lately, if you're interested lets make a deal.

Let's say $500 $450 (sale going on right now) for the 55-200 and $300 for the 35.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 20:10 on May 7, 2019

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

Anybody interested in a Rodenstock Apo-Rodagon N 50mm f/2.8? I have it sitting on a helicoid + adapter for a Sony E-mount, but I can part it out. $350 for the whole kit or $300 for just the lens.

theHUNGERian fucked around with this message at 04:27 on May 7, 2019

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

www.ipadbackdrops.com daily wallpaper updates deserving of your iPad
Looking for a 18-55mm Fuji lens (black)!

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Selling a 28-70 Sony kit lens, FE Mount (meant for full frame but still fits E mount) It’s only been taken out of the house a few times as I bought it for shooting video inside but although it worked very well for that I still found myself just using my phone despite lower quality than with my actual camera and this lens. I’ve used it here and there for stills and for a kit lens it is not a bad lens. Asking $160 shipped. Considering how little I’ve used it, it’s in excellent condition with no scuffs or anything outside and the glass is pristine.
(Edit: images should be working now)

Just noticed a little dust that I didn’t see in person but see in the photo. I’ll dust it off before shipping it at no extra cost, what a deal.

rio fucked around with this message at 10:45 on May 20, 2019

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

www.ipadbackdrops.com daily wallpaper updates deserving of your iPad
Fujifilm X100F (black): I love this thing but unfortunately doesn't get enough use for me to warrant keeping it. Less than 900 on the shutter count and only taken out of the house a few times. Not a scratch on it- no dust/hazing/scuffs/blemishes/anything. Looks and functions like completely new. Unfortunately I lost the box in an apartment move a couple months ago. Comes with:

- Glass screen protector (already applied since day one)
- Fuji default strap
- Paracord wrist strap (black)
- Haoge flat hood
- AC adapter w/ usb cable

https://i.imgur.com/OtdoZoj.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/UC6bf7s.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/WNIrbw5.jpg

Looking for $900 shipped!

UncleGuito fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Jun 1, 2019

Easychair Bootson
May 7, 2004

Where's the last guy?
Ultimo hombre.
Last man standing.
Must've been one.
This was my photo kit up until my recent jump to Fuji. The D70s works, but is temperamental with CompactFlash cards. Could make a good first camera for a youngster or someone who wants to dip their toes into DSLRs. Lenses are in good shape with clean front and rear glass. Please add $10 for shipping - hoping maybe someone wants the full package?

D70s
6/10 condition
includes strap, OEM battery and charger, body cap (no box)
$40

Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G IF ED
7/10 condition
includes box, caps, and hood
glass and body are clean, just a little dust that doesn't affect picture quality
$60

Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF
8/10 condition
includes box, caps, and metal HN-3 hood
$50

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

outcast_p posted:

Looking to sell a Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home camera bag

Near perfect condition, only remarks are, there is the slightest of wear by where the zipper rests on the back, you can see the impression on the blue part above the zipper pull in the picture. The second is that it does have a faint campfire smell on the inside, Should air out just fine but I wanted to note it. The bag has been sitting closed for a little while. I'll leave it open and let it air out as well. Just wanted to note that so there are no surprises.

I'm looking for $45 including shipping

Pictures:

email/paypal is bchiarmonte@gmail.com

Dropped $10 from the price!

grahm
Oct 17, 2005
taxes :(
Selling a few things! All in excellent conditions, with boxes, manuals, accessories, etc:

- Fuji X-H1. Excellent condition, with screen protectors on both screens since day one. I have two of these; this is my backup and was rarely used. $950

- Fuji 16-55 2.8. Also in like-new condition. You can replace like 4 lenses with this one. Rarely used. $850

- Olympus 12-100 F4. Recently serviced by Olympus and in excellent condition. Probably the most versatile lens I’ve ever owned (amazing OIS + huge reach = wow). $950

Feel free to shoot me a PM or reply here if you’re interested.

Edit: pics or it didn't happen. Happy to provide detail pics of anything.

grahm fucked around with this message at 23:50 on May 26, 2019

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -