Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
On today's WOL Bryan realized the phones were hosed up but took 3 more calls of unlistenable audio, whining about it the entire time

Extremely tedious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

ain't he great

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

yea ok posted:

all time ending to b&v this week

And the motion wave gun?!?!?

I hope they review it at some point

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

truly incredible daveism on the passing of time at the beginning of WOR

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

good wtf by dave this ep too. good pods lately

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Dave was always good

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Low Desert Punk posted:

I love that utterly strange man.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

I was listening to the Q+A from Starcast and a guy quizzing Dave about the condition of his tape and magazine collection was also great comedy. Will definitely toss into that GoFundMe if it goes up and is reputable.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Low Desert Punk posted:

I had to stop and sit down just to ponder the beauty of a universe with Dave in it when I heard this bit, loving incredible.

HidaO-Win posted:

I was listening to the Q+A from Starcast and a guy quizzing Dave about the condition of his tape and magazine collection was also great comedy. Will definitely toss into that GoFundMe if it goes up and is reputable.

Haha yeah that was great :allears:

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Big fan of the guy asking about the Omega/Okada star ratings.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Vinny’s palpable embarrassment talking about his wife sending a steak back

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Bryan: We missed you Granny
Granny: I didn't miss you

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

her review of undertaker vs goldberg was absolutely wild

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

HidaO-Win posted:

That guy is former WWE writer and stand up comedian Matt McCarthy, he's the core guy on the We Watch Wresting podcast.

It's a decent podcast, but I ended to dropping it cause I can only take them talking about the WWE weeklies and their buddies at pwg so much.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

Vinny’s palpable embarrassment talking about his wife sending a steak back

I'm as appalled as everyone else on the show was at that story. I had the exact same reaction as Brian to finding out it was a filet.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

I'm as appalled as everyone else on the show was at that story. I had the exact same reaction as Brian to finding out it was a filet.
Excuse Me, This Steak Is Not Sufficiently Like A Baseball For My Palate

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

her review of undertaker vs goldberg was absolutely wild

"Every part of my body hurts"

The Granny segment is a must-listen this week.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

looks bad for kopi

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Dave letting his pets eat food while on a podcast is peak Dave

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Dave letting his pets eat food while on a podcast is peak Dave

Fumi is superior because he just has his cats walk around meowing at him while he talks to Jim :3:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Jerusalem posted:

Fumi is superior because he just has his cats walk around meowing at him while he talks to Jim :3:

And presumably none of his cats are racist.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1142986885117046784

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Catching up on thursdays show and i shudder and cringed at Vinny's wife getting well done beef filet

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Nakanishi? I would need to see the house for his one defense.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

This guest on B&V is the drizzling shits

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

"Soccer doesn't have many timeouts"

Bless you Dave Meltzer.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

jesus WEP posted:

This guest on B&V is the drizzling shits

However bryan explaining the fans in front of him was a good rear end rant.

remusclaw posted:

Dave and Bryan shilling the cruise was really cute.

Just listened to this and dave bringing up the love boat then going i never watched it was another wonderful dave moment.

The Croc fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Jun 24, 2019

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Dave and Bryan shilling the cruise was really cute.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
This is one for the ages. Not only is Thorne finally back, but it's the week of Art Donovan, WCW spoiling the Clash results by playing the wrong tape, AND Tonya Harding:

https://twitter.com/BTSheetsPod/status/1143155603424063488

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Sherri was so pretty. I wish she was still alive so we could learn all her makeup tips.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
This is a weird question, brought on by unintentional detective work, but how did Bryan meet Whitney? I was thumbing through my copy of Death of WCW (original edition) and she’s thanked in the acknowledgments on the first page. I was 19 when that book came out and I know Whitney is younger than me so uhhhh?

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

coconono posted:

I wish she was still alive so we could learn all her makeup tips.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

dave complains like once every three episodes about heel refs in Mexico and it's hilarious

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

lmao dave

"It's changed man, it sucks! Well I can't it sucks, it's not that bad but... it sucks!"

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

my point, it is proven.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
My favourite Sherri moment is still from the infamous Booker T promo on Hogan, where she's mean-mugging like the heel manager she is right up until Booker fucks up and then she gets the biggest poo poo-eating grin and just pats Booker like "aw, honey, it'll be fine".

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Gaz-L posted:

My favourite Sherri moment is still from the infamous Booker T promo on Hogan, where she's mean-mugging like the heel manager she is right up until Booker fucks up and then she gets the biggest poo poo-eating grin and just pats Booker like "aw, honey, it'll be fine".

Yeah. Sherri fuckin' ruled.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1143222357969891328

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

dave's been on fire the last few WORs, tbh. that whole cruise bit from today was hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Gaz-L posted:

I came here to post this.