Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/ItZn9E7.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

bike tory posted:

Are there actually still people around who don't immediately default to dark mode?

Wait there's a dark mode for SA?

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Infinitum posted:

Yeah it's called YOSPOS

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Infinitum posted:

I haven't used the forums through a web browser in years but the app has dark mode

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

jokes on you, i'm in normal mode and i can still see it

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Elysiume posted:

Yeah it's called YOSPOS

Nobody dark in yospos

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Me, and I also post with avs off. Dark mode makes it much more obvious to anyone passing by that you're not doing work.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/deluminate/iebboopaeangfpceklajfohhbpkkfiaa

You're welcome

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

yesssssssssss

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Is that url in Finnish

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

Has anyone done Skyrim but it's me and the boys in the wagon?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

bike tory posted:

Are there actually still people around who don't immediately default to dark mode?
I've never understood the appeal at all.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

FactsAreUseless posted:

When you stare into screens as much as some computer touchers do it is a good idea to make the screen not resemble a light bulb as best you can.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

Try it out, your eyes will thank you.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

bike tory posted:

Try it out, your eyes will thank you.
I just don't keep my monitor that bright I guess, but what's the best dark mode extension for Firefox? Is F.lux still the way to go?

Skratchez
Dec 28, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

FactsAreUseless posted:

I just don't keep my monitor that bright I guess, but what's the best dark mode extension for Firefox? Is F.lux still the way to go?

F.lux is global and while it has a lot more options than it used to it's main purpose was to cut out blue light after sunset so it wasn't tricking your brain into thinking it was the middle of the day.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Infinitum posted:

I'm using Something Awfully Wronger? in Stylus for that.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

YMMV obviously but for me it isn't so much that white mode is difficult to look at, it's that dark mode is easy to look at. I can't help you on extensions sorry I almost never use actual computers these days

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

KennyMan666 posted:

:discourse: Thank you for this.

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer

FactsAreUseless posted:

https://darkreader.org/ has been serving me well

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

poo poo I think I'm old now

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/jaredbkeller/status/1141708062627176448

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

incels should be the ones rounded up and put in camps

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

We live in the dumbest and worst timeline.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

wuffles posted:

incels should be the ones rounded up and put in camps

Send them to camp Crystal lake. They'll live forever.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

bike tory posted:

Wait does SA have a native dark mode on the web? Where do I find this setting?

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

If the average “Becky” is 6/10, and the average “Stacy” is 10/10, then either there is a third incel category of women that isn’t included which averages 1-2 or that scale is completely hosed. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say the incel system of grading women based on their attractiveness is unscientific, and perhaps even a bit biased.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Ariong posted:

If the average “Becky” is 6/10, and the average “Stacy” is 10/10, then either there is a third incel category of women that isn’t included which averages 1-2 or that scale is completely hosed. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say the incel system of grading women based on their attractiveness is unscientific, and perhaps even a bit biased.

It's logarithmic.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
The 1-2 category is 'fat, haha, wouldn't even if she asked, why do women hate me?'

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Average woman is a 9. Baba Yaga, who lives in a chicken-legged hut and is a - 10^9, is an outlier and should not be counted.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

PittTheElder posted:

Wait does SA have a native dark mode on the web? Where do I find this setting?

KennyMan666 posted:

Read the drat thread

Elfface posted:

The 1-2 category is 'fat, haha, wouldn't even if she asked, why do women hate me?'

"If I were better-looking I could be as nasty as I wanted and women would still love me :qq:"

Skratchez
Dec 28, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Spanish Manlove posted:

Send them to camp Crystal lake. They'll live forever.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Kuiperdolin posted:

Average woman is a 9. Baba Yaga, who lives in a chicken-legged hut and is a - 10^9, is an outlier and should not be counted.
say that to her face not online and see what happens