Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
This is me at my grandmother's house.

Here are some of her puppies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Gonna need more puppy pics :3:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I had a ferry good puppy today

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

I cannot believe how perfect these puppies are aaa

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Good dogs preparing for the next season at the appropriate time: Immediately after the previous one ends.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Rose and Luca playing makes me really happy :3:

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark
My country dogs have had trouble adapting on our city trip.

Begging to be let in because the train scares them.

It of course worked and they got on the bed for nap time.

Then dads black lab got in the mix and things got ramped up to 11.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/JesusChrysler15/status/1141737119347609601

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Crosspost from the selfie thread:
So, some you might remember my wife is pregnant. Zoey and Titus aren't taking any chances of being too far away while we re-watch GBBO.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Lando had yet another great day in the woods, being very helpful by defending me from squirrels, dragonflies and turtles as I planned out my next trail work day.

All the good sniffs on the drive home

Feeling kinda tired

Ok gently caress it nap time just wake me up when it’s lunch

all the car photos were taken while I was stopped, I ain’t about to put the good boy in danger by screwing with my phone while driving

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

The view directly to my left - this is his new sleeping position

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I also just discovered this thread.

Here’s my Napoleon Bone-apart 💕

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Oh my goodness

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Napoleon is a very good dog :3:

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Hey Tim! Hey Zip!

After yesterday’s huge loving romps, Lando and I had a super lazy day. We went for a walk at 7:30 (an hour and a half later than usual!) but Lando abruptly put on the brakes about 30 minutes in. We went home, had breakfast, then he proceeded to sleep until like 3 pm. We went for another walk around then, and he stopped to do some branch management:

Also I got promoted to being Assistant to the Branch Manager!

Hanging out in the grass with my goodest boy

Oh yeah, and we got SUPER excited about chasing a squirrel up a tree

What I’m trying to say here is that I love my dog

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Lando looks like one of those bestestbois I keep hearing so much about.

Content: more proof that we don't deserve dogs.

My grandma has had 2 falls, multiple broken bones, cancerous skin pieces removed, and other health complications. Shirley keeps a close eye on her during the day, and will barely leave her lap for any reason (including food, water, treats, or going outside). She always runs straight back to my grandma, and hops back up into her lap like she's keeping watch :unsmith: My grandma lives just up the street from where my parents are, and when I was staying there I could ask Shirley "Hey, want to go see your friend?" and this would be her reaction:

She also only runs on 3 legs, despite having no medical reason to do so. Multiple vet visits confirmed that there's nothing wrong with her back left leg, it's just a weird habit she has :laffo:

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
I have to spend a week and a half away from my dog and I’m already going through withdrawals... I need more dog pictures to help me through this.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

El Jebus posted:

I have to spend a week and a half away from my dog and I’m already going through withdrawals... I need more dog pictures to help me through this.

I don't have dogs of my own (can't, per landlord :mad: ), so my parents' dogs will have to suffice.

Hooper and Trooper, being best sleepy buds:

Hooper knows what he likes (hint: its butt scritches):

Shirley, keeping the long watch on my grandma:

Pile o' pups:

Sleepybois:

Hooper wanted to sleep, but Laverne curled up where he was going to put his head:

I was in Hooper's spot, and he glared in judgement:

My brother's old dog, saying he'd take the wheel for us after getting groomed:

Buddy (whose collar read Budd E.), being a boss until the very end:

This was his last night, before he woke up the house screaming (his back end went out :( ). He was still punking the big lab/dane mix for the dog bed, even at age ~16 and 13 lbs (vs 115 lbs).

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Icon Of Sin posted:

I don't have dogs of my own (can't, per landlord :mad: ), so my parents' dogs will have to suffice.

Hooper and Trooper, being best sleepy buds:

Hooper knows what he likes (hint: its butt scritches):

Shirley, keeping the long watch on my grandma:

Pile o' pups:

Sleepybois:

Hooper wanted to sleep, but Laverne curled up where he was going to put his head:

I was in Hooper's spot, and he glared in judgement:

My brother's old dog, saying he'd take the wheel for us after getting groomed:

Buddy (whose collar read Budd E.), being a boss until the very end:

This was his last night, before he woke up the house screaming (his back end went out :( ). He was still punking the big lab/dane mix for the dog bed, even at age ~16 and 13 lbs (vs 115 lbs).

Thank you, all good dogs. They truly are the best.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

My view as I come down the stairs to leave for work every morning

:3:

Luca is the best

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I'm afraid your dog has blurry tail, I fear you need to rub dat belly more often. And maybe those ears too, just to be sure.

:3:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

He sometimes gets excited and climbs up to get closer to me

I really love this boy

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

He sometimes gets excited and climbs up to get closer to me

I really love this boy

Man I'd have a seriously hard time going to work after seeing that :3: then again it'd be worth it for the "oh boy OH BOY YOU'RE HOOOMMEEE" reaction afterward

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Perfection

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Begging me to get on the couch. NO DOGS ON THE COUCH!!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

colachute posted:

Begging me to get on the couch. NO DOGS ON THE COUCH!!!

It’s Monty’s world, we just live in it.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Got a stomach bug today and I feel like death. I’m now under the care of Nurse Lando, who prescribed bed rest and snugs. His bedside manner is incredible.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Dogtor Lando's methods may be unorthodox, but he gets results drat it :unsmith:

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Reminds me of Apollo - he isn't a huge fan of me taking naps or sleeping in, but when I'm sick he magically gets patient and snoozes with me.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

For being so highstrung with strangers Kedah is insanely patient when it comes to mealtimes and walk times and nap times and riding in cars 60+ hours a week. 10/10 would highly reccomend pupper who doesnt care what we do as long as we're together. I normally try to feed get around 6-7. Once night i was sick and slept until 10pm. And the most her did to express herself was jump off the bed and walk to the door and look at me

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

The bill for five hours of sleeping by my sick rear end came due.

One trip to the park and lounging on a blanket while enjoying a pickle packed with peanut butter and kibble.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

He knows his worth. It's a good value, but it ain't cheap.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Dad's making a fancy salad, and he gave some parsley to Apollo, who didn't eat it...

So I decided to entice him with a little fancy mid-day treat. Tossed in a bit of pepperoni too!

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Zoey and Titus have had a hard day of watching me play Apex and watch Spider-Man :Homecoming.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Can I just say this might be my favorite page in this thread? just like the last one and the one soon to come So many well loved and happy dogs just doing what they do and it’s awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TofuDiva
Aug 22, 2010

Playin' Possum

Muldoon

El Jebus posted:

I am not in a platoon, so I just lurk here, but thought I should at least once pay some dog tax since I get so much happy from reading this thread.

Both of these rescued special needs Good Boys have crossed the bridge, but while they were with us, they were the most loved dogs in the world.*

Apollo

He was probably a golden-sheltie mix, although he found toys to be very puzzling and alien objects. He loved everybody at all times. He ran like the wind, and considered it his job to herd the cats. Oddly enough, the cats permitted this.

Scout

He was probably a Norwegian Elkhound/keeshond mix, but his personality was pure elkhound: loyal, loving, fiercely protective of his chosen person, would jump into any snowdrift he saw, and he danced in front of anything remotely elk-shaped (including bicycles).

*I can see that every dog here is the most loved dog in the world, too. Y'all are Good Peoples.