Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing

Schmeichy posted:

Lol I just remembered Reince Preibus

at this point hearing the name rinsed pubis makes him feel like a fleeting visitor from his home dimension

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Schmeichy posted:

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

StashAugustine posted:

Not putting Bailey's on his cornflakes

its perfect because its so weirdly specific you just know he actuaally done it

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
putin is a one horse country

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
Wrong thread

Big Dick Cheney has issued a correction as of 13:48 on Jun 21, 2019

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

A problematic guy named Adolph? Now I've heard everything!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Schmeichy posted:

get this: his real name isnt even reince, and after he left the White House, he joined the navy lmao. both things I just remembered because you just remembered him lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Eat This Glob posted:

get this: his real name isnt even reince, and after he left the White House, he joined the navy lmao. both things I just remembered because you just remembered him lol

lmao he went from having the shortest term as CoS ever (excluding interim) to the navy? that's career freefall

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1ogibWCNKI

Zell Miller right indeed...

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LBtDrcIntk

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Ari Fleischer said that if he had a time machine he would use it to take schoolchildren back to watch 9/11 to make them patriotic

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

MikeCrotch posted:

Ari Fleischer said that if he had a time machine he would use it to take schoolchildren back to watch 9/11 to make them patriotic

*said with excitement* watch bush start a loving war

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Spergin Morlock posted:

lmao he went from having the shortest term as CoS ever (excluding interim) to the navy? that's career freefall

lol yeah. he's a post story (quoted for paywall)

quote:

By Felicia Sonmez and Dan Lamothe 

June 10, 2019 at 6:30 PM EDT

Reince Priebus, President Trump’s former chief of staff, has officially joined the Navy.

At a commissioning ceremony Monday morning, Vice President Pence swore in Priebus as an ensign, an entry-level officer. Priebus and his family also met with Trump at the White House after the ceremony.

Among those present for the ceremony were Sen. Ron Johnson (R), Priebus’s fellow Wisconsinite, and former White House press secretary Sean Spicer, a Navy Reserve commander.

“Wonderful day — honored to be able to serve! #GoNavy!” Priebus, 47, said in a tweet. Reached by phone, he declined to comment further.
Priebus’s commissioning follows a lengthy process in which former defense secretary Jim Mattis recommended him and a board of officers selected him as a reserve officer, according to defense officials and a memo obtained by The Washington Post late last year.

In a statement submitted to the Navy, Priebus wrote that he had proudly watched his sister serve as a Navy doctor and remembered his father teaching at Naval Station Great Lakes in Illinois when he was growing up.

He added that he especially felt called to serve after an Oval Office meeting in which Trump met with the wife and children of Senior Chief Petty Officer William “Ryan” Owens, a Navy SEAL who was killed early in the administration in a Special Operations raid in Yemen.

A Navy review board reviewed 42 candidates last December and “professionally recommended” Priebus and four others to join the service through a competitive direct-commission program for human resources officers, the memo said.

Priebus was previously chairman of the Republican National Committee from 2011 until he joined the White House, where he worked as Trump’s chief of staff for just over six months in 2017. He is also a former chairman of the Wisconsin Republican Party.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lmao, ensign. that guy dropped 20 pay grades or so

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
boehner quitting politics after a religious awakening from the visiting pope

boehner weeping openly

boehner cutting the grass

boehner on the open road

boehner becoming weed man after being cigarette man

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

boehner weeping openly

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Oh god I hope they're not putting him on a boat so we can have a "Reince Pribus Incident" and start a war with Iran.

Lobster God
Nov 5, 2008
https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/1142097162748215296?s=19

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc
a book was written about Kevin McCarthy, Eric Cantor, and Paul Ryan that posited them as the fresh young faces of a new Republican party

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

simple pepsi brother is too long for a username :(

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Eat This Glob posted:

lol yeah. he's a post story (quoted for paywall)

lol outranked by sean spicer

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier
Scaramucci was Communications Director for all of a week. He's not Steve Bannon, he's not trying to suck his own cock.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

So Math posted:

Scaramucci was Communications Director for all of a week. He's not Steve Bannon, he's not trying to suck his own cock.

da mooch texted his wife congrats when she had their kid lmfao.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the mooch ruined his life and marriage for the sake of trump, his new beloved father figure who barely noticed he existed. dude seriously thought that trump would have his back for some reason, which is hilarious.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
Former Senator Alan Simpson complained that grandchildren "don’t write a thank-you for the Christmas presents, they’re walking on their pants with the cap on backwards listening to the Enema Man and Snoopy Snoopy Poop Dogg."

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

So Math posted:

This was so surreal that even in the moment it felt impossibly fake. It's like the toilet scene in Trainspotting where even in a film of heightened reality it wasn't unreal in the same way the rest of the film is and thus stood out as even more removed.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

LastInLine posted:

This was so surreal that even in the moment it felt impossibly fake. It's like the toilet scene in Trainspotting where even in a film of heightened reality it wasn't unreal in the same way the rest of the film is and thus stood out as even more removed.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
in the early 2000s, a new zealand bank had a series of ads with a faintly antisemitic caricature who worked for a trumpesque guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSkOLer5DTY

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
oh yeah colin "trustworthy" powell is probably the most evil gently caress out there

right out the gates he was entrusted with covering up the my lai massacre before dovetailing into selling the war in iraq based on similar lies

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Every so often my brain re-breaks when I remember donald trump is president and the absurdity of this reality sinks in anew

lmao donald trump is president

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
absurdity of the current reality?

quote:

President Trump's supporters are nearly evenly split on whether it's "appropriate" for a politician to body-slam a journalist, a Public Policy Polling survey released Monday revealed.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/705247/trump-voters-are-split-whether-appropriate-politicians-bodyslam-reporters

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Action Jacktion posted:

Former Senator Alan Simpson complained that grandchildren "don’t write a thank-you for the Christmas presents, they’re walking on their pants with the cap on backwards listening to the Enema Man and Snoopy Snoopy Poop Dogg."

I spent a lot of today giggling about this inable to explain to my coworkers why I was laugjing

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Modest Mao posted:

I lol a lot that american leadership is basically 100% careerist grift with no foundational principles or beliefs and none of them will pay for what they've done

edit: except bernie

well, scalise, but it was

:c00l:

a small price to pay

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

The current president probably raped a 13 year old and got her to drop the case.

MaxieSatan
Oct 19, 2017

critical support for anarchists
interesting definition of funny

Ostiosis
Nov 3, 2002

SgtSanity
Apr 25, 2005
Excuse me
Hip-hop BBQ

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

So Math posted:

:wrong:

he actually got fired before his contract officially started, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Austria’s former far-right foreign minister Karin Kneissl insisting that there was nothing political at all about her not only inviting Putin to her wedding, but literally kneeling in front of him as a greeting