Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Rabble posted:

There’s a reason the Venn diagram of Star Trek fans and Libertarians is almost a single circle.

A single circle marked "paedophile".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Rabble posted:

There’s a reason the Venn diagram of Star Trek fans and Libertarians is almost a single circle.

:colbert:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Megillah Gorilla posted:

A single circle marked "paedophile".

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
So...according to the internet, all Star Trek fans are gay, female, pedophile, libertarian, overweight male virgins. Every single one of them.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

And Kes was the one that ended up exposing herself to children.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

HPanda posted:

So...according to the internet, all Star Trek fans are gay, female, pedophile, libertarian, overweight male virgins. Every single one of them.

You say that like it's not obviously true

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

HPanda posted:

Not all Star Trek fans are pedophiles, but most pedophiles are Star Trek fans. The ones that aren't are Star Wars fans instead.

This isn't even a joke.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
lmao at using the human personification of sexual assault to defend your cause

but also pictures

https://i.imgur.com/0xCPtRb.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/8lKsrzB.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/qGUKp0e.mp4

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

thank you

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/HistoryMuppet/status/1141807892472971271

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

I bet that weiner can identify a brand of bar soap by the shape of the bruise it leaves on his defenseless torso.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

motherfucker spent 40 on hamburgers at a drat red robin and had to figure out how to get out of a six buck tip

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Yeah that is most certainly not a funny picture. I used to wait tables for a living and getting stiffed loving sucks.

Like yeah thanks for serving, veteran person, but I still have to pay my rent.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I doubt that person is a WWII vet

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Yeah that is most certainly not a funny picture. I used to wait tables for a living and getting stiffed loving sucks.

Just leave your landlord a note that his or her rent payment is the burgers you provided while serving people who claim to be veterans :patriot:

Then he or she can give a note to the IRS that their payment is the housing provided to people who served burgers to people claiming to be veterans.

At no point does this system break down.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

This is the dashboard of a Mitsubishi Mighty Max pickup decorated and photographed by fallen AI superstar/IRL rapist 14" Dick. Just FYI.

Gokuweed420
Feb 1, 2019

by FactsAreUseless

Dagen H posted:

This is the dashboard of a Mitsubishi Mighty Max pickup decorated and photographed by fallen AI superstar/IRL rapist 14" Dick. Just FYI.

epic

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Dagen H posted:

drat. Look what happens when I take a few months long break from staring into the abyss that is 14 Inch. Guess I'll have to go back to snorting Adderall and watching Dutch horror.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Dagen H posted:

Well, poo poo :suspense:.

The last I'd heard of him was the tale of the truck in the field and maybe getting his poo poo together.

Hirethor
Dec 16, 2008

You think you know hip?
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BEING HIP!

Kharmakazy posted:

all dogs are pedophiles

New thread title please

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Akoochimaya!

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

On a page of disturbing and nerdy derails this picture made me go "gneeerrr hurr hurr" which is good, thank you

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
All Dogs Are Pedophiles: A Don Bluth movie featuring the voice talents of Burt Reynolds and Dom DeLuise

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Lot of people who are very committed to kid loving chat itt. Obsessed with it, one might think.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i just wanna say i know this derail started from dude posting a picture shared by the facebook page 'THE SAME PHOTO OF CHIEF OBRIEN EVERY DAY' which is generally the same photo of chief obrien, every day, except that day, where it was a photo of guyles ofierien, a total aberration and contrary to the spirit of the facebook page

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Dagen H posted:

IRL rapist 14" Dick. Just FYI.

I'm sorry, what?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
god i hate that this comes up every time the truck story comes up :mad:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

I'm sorry, what?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=102069

sneakyfrog posted:

Yeah me too, but OTOH I'm not gonna glorify a rapist, for strong personal reasons beyond "it's bad".

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
yeah :smithfrog:

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

I should really watch TAS sometime.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtgIQrxmVf4

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

sneakyfrog posted:

it was nice that a bunch of goons came together donated to women's shelters :unsmith:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3784826&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=513#post492631054

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

We don't need more proof Star Trek nerds were pedos

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

ToxicSlurpee posted:

It's funny that this is the reality in your country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/0YRyMEc.gifv