Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014

Jesus Christ this should be the new canadian flag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i'm the ufo

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

gently caress yeah, toxic masculinity, that'll show those gun fuckers!

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Jehde posted:

For wanting every human to be able to defend themselves equally? Or for acknowledging the coming climate crises?
_________________________/

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Imagine doctor strange from that super men movie doing his universe math thing, but he’s calculating all the different ways putting hundreds of guns into the hands of nazis and pride marchers - but really just the nazis - doesn’t immediately escalate into body counts.

incontinence 100
Dec 21, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
yes we should totally give these fragile white pussies a modicum of respect otherwise they'll become

oh

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing
lmao if you give canadian pride marchers and canadian nazis equal opportunity to own firearms, which loving demographic do you think is more likely to exercise that opportunity and practise using their bang bang murder toys, and which is going to be busy having a normal one?

you tool, you utter dumbass

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

cause its so super stable to want to imprison people over the possession of inanimate objects

you mean like drugs?

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the ratio of humans who die from the lack of guns vs people who die by gunshot wound is like 10 to 1. And by the way not letting gays and melaninated people have guns is explicitly the nazi position on gun control which the authoritarian left just happens to agree with

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

runupon cracker posted:

you mean like drugs?

its basicaly the same thing, justifying modern slavery in the name of "public health"

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

the ratio of humans who die from the lack of guns vs people who die by gunshot wound is like 10 to 1. And by the way not letting gays and melaninated people have guns is explicitly the nazi position on gun control which the authoritarian left just happens to agree with

do you perhaps, have a chart to back this up?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Jehde posted:

E: Yeah if some Hamilton Pride attendees were carrying it would've went a lot smoother. But again, we're not allowed to do that in Canada. We need to trust our police, which just support the nazis instead. :confused:

lmao. yeah an actual body count would have been a lot smoother, you loving psychopath.

you know what would have really improved the incident at nathan phillips square during the raptors parade? if a bunch of random civilians were strapped up and could return fire into the crowd.

gently caress's sake. could you just draw the last loving line for yourself if not for us and explain what it is your guns are going to do for you in the coming collapse of civilization and order you've begun ranting about? just very explicitly spell it out.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

My guns? Keep punching holes in paper.

Other guns? Hopefully keeping nazis at bay rather then being used to round up gays.

Ross DaouThot posted:

lmao if you give canadian pride marchers and canadian nazis equal opportunity to own firearms, which loving demographic do you think is more likely to exercise that opportunity and practise using their bang bang murder toys, and which is going to be busy having a normal one?

you tool, you utter dumbass

This is some learned helplessness poo poo.

I love when it gets to the point where it's just random insults and insisting only nazis should be armed.

Woke canadians are the best. :allears:

Also were nazis invading raptors celebrations? Like obviously statistically there had to be nazis in that crowd, but were there actual nazi groups going around gay bashing like pride hamilton?

VVV Or you can look at our own country, which is a lot more relevant than another country with a different culture, where we have a fuckload of registered guns that don't kill anyone. :shrug:

Jehde has issued a correction as of 14:33 on Jun 22, 2019

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

You can just look at that giant country to the south to see that guns don't do anything but kill more people

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

What the raptors victory parade needed was another million guns, and people shooting at anybody with a gun out of fear.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Jehde posted:

My guns? Keep punching holes in paper.

Other guns? Hopefully keeping nazis at bay rather then being used to round up gays.

This is some learned helplessness poo poo.

I love when it gets to the point where it's just random insults and insisting only nazis should be armed.

Woke canadians are the best. :allears:

Also were nazis invading raptors celebrations? Like obviously statistically there had to be nazis in that crowd, but were there actual nazi groups going around gay bashing like pride hamilton?

i didn't say anything about nazis, but there was a shooting in a crowd of about 100,000 people at nathan phillips square during the parade.

my point is you don't get to claim nonviolent intentions while intimating that <someone> will be using threats of violence via firearms. so either own it or shut up about it.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Seriously were there gay bashing nazis at the raptors celebrations? Or is this just some weird projection to try to stay woke?

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

infernal machines posted:

i didn't say anything about nazis, but there was a shooting in a crowd of about 100,000 people at nathan phillips square during the parade.

my point is you don't get to claim nonviolent intentions while intimating that <someone> will be using threats of violence via firearms. so either own it or shut up about it.

I'm sorry, you want me to be violent now? What the gently caress is wrong with anti-gun zealots. :psyduck:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Jehde posted:

VVV Or you can look at our own country, which is a lot more relevant than another country with a different culture, where we have a fuckload of registered guns that don't kill anyone. :shrug:

i've said it before and i'll say it again, responsible gun ownership is possible, and certainly the norm. otoh responsible gun owners likely don't spend a lot of time talking about how their guns will ensure their safety during the collapse of society.

likewise, expanding gun ownership can only ensure that more people who are not responsible also get their hands on guns. the kind of people who make posts in cspam about healthcare being slavery and nazi climate wars

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Jehde posted:

Seriously were there gay bashing nazis at the raptors celebrations? Or is this just some weird projection to try to stay woke?

there was a shooting at the raptors parade, what is difficult to understand about this? not everything about guns relates to nazis

Jehde posted:

I'm sorry, you want me to be violent now? What the gently caress is wrong with anti-gun zealots. :psyduck:

i want you to admit that you are fantasizing about violence, already. that is a thing you are doing. own it.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

there was a shooting at the raptors parade, what is difficult to understand about this? not everything about guns relates to nazis

i want you to admit that you are fantasizing about violence, already. that is a thing you are doing. own it.

I'm not sure what a murder in toronto has to do with my opinion that gays being armed would've prevented them from being bashed at pride hamilton. That's pretty normal for anti-gun arguments though, just point at a random tragedy as justification for mass disarmament.

I don't think wanting to shoot pieces of paper is violent. You may want to talk to someone about your desire for people to be violent, it's not healthy.

VVV Can some one explain to my why this is an idea that should be reinforced rather than challenged? Why shouldn't we arm the gays? Are we worried that once they touch a gun they instantly turn into a nazi or something?

Jehde has issued a correction as of 14:51 on Jun 22, 2019

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

There are only 2 kinds of people. Nazis who own guns, and gays who don't.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

this is pretty thin man. either you're intentionally ignoring the implications of your argument or you have spent less than zero time considering them. give how frequently you post about this, i'm assuming it's not the latter.

arming more people means more people have arms. it's really goddamn simple concept. they have them in situations other than the idealized fantasies you've created, so they have them in confrontations with CHUDs and they also have them in massive crowds, and their willingness to use them to threaten violence* for reasons, good or bad, remains an issue. having guns at hamilton pride probably would have resulted in someone being shot, maybe it would have been a chud, maybe not. having more guns at the raptors parade probably would have resulted in more people being shot, and a massive crowd panic situation.

*this is what "deescalation" with a gun is

e: also, maybe don't write "the gays"

infernal machines has issued a correction as of 14:56 on Jun 22, 2019

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

It's pretty alarming how easily y'all default to violence instead of civilty. Gotta say I'm glad some folks here don't have guns. Not to discourage anyone from getting their PAL though. If you're not a weird psychopath, please do check it out. :)

If a sufficient amount of people (as in civilians, not nazi cops) were armed at pride hamilton, there would have been no shootings, no gay bashing, no violence whatsoever, and it would have been a much safer and more fun time.

That y'all have a problem with the idea of deterring gay bashing is :yikes:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Do you conceptually not understand what an implicit threat of violence is, or are you just repeating nuh uh like a grade schooler for a different reason? How does a gun deter gay bashing? Spell it out.

also, lmao at the person who wrote "the gays" calling people out for being insufficiently woke. gently caress off you disingenuous dipshit

infernal machines has issued a correction as of 15:03 on Jun 22, 2019

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

101 new posts? Discussion of the new Environmental Assessment bill? Perhaps the PPC did something disgusting again?

Why no. Everyone is just arguing guns with someone who has a machine gun av.

BTW - when Bernier ran for the CPC leadership he did so as the centre-right candidate, or do I remember incorrectly? If so lol he's such a mercenary doof.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

bernier's only problem with the cpc was being censured for being too overtly racist even for them. i don't know that racism in itself is explicitly a right/left thing on the political spectrum despite where the overt racists tend to align.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Ah we're at the point where we're just attacking random strawmen now, sweet.

Cops are usually a good example of an implicit threat of violence. But at pride they were also supporting very explicit and active violence, which I feel is much worse.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Bit of friendly advice Jehde, at this point the single best contribution you could make to the argument that the left needs its own gun culture would be to stop talking.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

CommonShore posted:

Why no. Everyone is just arguing guns with someone who has a machine gun av.

It's hilarious how determined some can be to dissuade me from my position of letting the marginalized practice self-defence.

I'm always cool about shutting up about guns, because yeah it's really dumb and tiring when you're dealing with idiots that won't stop tripping over themselves to try and prove how woke they are.

Never giving up on arming the disenfranchised, though.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

in less stupid news, canada day is #cancelled in ontario

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

RBC posted:

do you perhaps, have a chart to back this up?

its mainstream history. without gun control there would of been no ww2 and a whole lot less massacres and genocides and famines ect

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

shut the gently caress up

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Hey dipshits there was no march at Hamilton Pride. There hasn’t been for a few years now because of the Nazis.

And as an attendee guns would have made it way worse, not better.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Jehde posted:

VVV Can some one explain to my why this is an idea that should be reinforced rather than challenged? Why shouldn't we arm the gays? Are we worried that once they touch a gun they instantly turn into a nazi or something?

I don’t want a gun rear end in a top hat. shut the gently caress up

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

e: also, maybe don't write "the gays"

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
the gays

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Speaking of shutting the gently caress up and smoking something, bitch, something I think everyone ITT could do... Supposedly we got a bunch of money from our legal weed market. Does all that money just go straight to the treasury to be used in generic budget bills later? It was pretty cool when Colorado directly funneled a bunch of their weed money into education, made for a nicer headline.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Jehde posted:

Speaking of shutting the gently caress up and smoking something, bitch, something I think everyone ITT could do... Supposedly we got a bunch of money from our legal weed market. Does all that money just go straight to the treasury to be used in generic budget bills later? It was pretty cool when Colorado directly funneled a bunch of their weed money into education, made for a nicer headline.

No you’re an idiot with a gun fetish who has no idea about the actual realities and lives of the gays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

first the cops want to turn Gay Pride into a cop appreciation parade and now gun fuckers want to turn it into a gun appreciation parade. can the heterosexuals gently caress off already.