Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Skratchez posted:

Moths of Rohan, what news of The Lamp?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Ague Proof posted:

The average is 15,000 Roentgens? I thought it was 3.6. This is very unsettling.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
I did not guess that thread correctly in the slightest.

Kenny Logins has a new favorite as of 22:02 on Jun 21, 2019

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Krankenstyle posted:

re punk performance, sometime in the 90s Aphex Twin put a disc of sand paper on the turn table and dropped a microphone down a blender

chitoryu12 posted:

And nobody noticed?

Azhais posted:

They were momentarily delighted at the increase in quality

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I hope this was posted earlier in the thread somewhere so here goes:

Ponies Ist Krieg posted:

2-3 days on average prior to stimulants. I kept myself regular with that weird glycerin powder and enemas. It wasn't really a problem once I started doing stims with it. The worst was when I started, I think a week or more was the longest and admittedly once I was desperate enough that I,uh, tried "manually extracting" the blockage, closest comparison I can think of is having a rear end full of wet compacted sand. Eventually I had a painful bm (no blood I remember) and all was ok. The really severe constipation like that was only a problem when I tossed and washed high dosages, which is one of the reasons for switching to the tea I had.stims and tea helped a lot and boofing/rectal administration was my preferance for stims other than dexamph (strong enough oral or sublingual) so I was basically giving myself regular enemas anyway. So really really bad at first, I was worried I'd have to go to the hospital. But hey,let he who hasn't had to use a red child's novelty shovel to dig the packed in kratom powder out of their own rear end throw the first stone, am I right?

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

EorayMel posted:

Kratom is such a funny drug to me because it's just mainstream enough for some obscure weirdo to go on Joe Rogan's podcast and extoll its virtues, but then you realize a lotto scratcher has a more durable veneer of promise above its pit of disappointment and financial toll on the stupid.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

EorayMel posted:

Oh my god, that person:

quote:

I assumed crossover tolerance from being prescribed and abusing ritalin for years plus benzedrex lemonade.

I was wrong.

. I don't think my kratom had any rcs in it but it was much stronger than others I tried, they even listed the lab 
Results and the company they used.
I think I looked up the lethal dose for dexamphetamine and stayed twenty mgs under it plus I figured since I didn't take 140 all at once enough of it was out of my system. The funny part about this is my parents thought I was acting weird on purpose and didn't believe I was having a seizure, I codidn't call the ambulance because my fingers wouldn't move and I could barely enunciate. After twenty minutes or so they did call. I also noticed some psychosis during kratom withdrawal which is a less common symptom, its listed somewhere. It was about a month and a half/two months before the sniffles and withdrawals stopped entirely because of the doses I was taking,didn't help I'd occasionally take subutex or suboxone either. I miss how charming I was when I was on
Kratom constantly. I'd use it again in the future but not the way I was doing it.

quote:

I was just on dexamphetamine and kratom when it happened. At the er they tested my blood, plus
I had blatently obvious seizure symptoms like pupils dilating indipendantly and opposite of eachother like big-left side and small right side and then alternated, I also had my body stiffen up randomly so I was unable to
Move most of it let alone breathe, kind of felt like a charley horse from hell. I've had a stroke before from oding on jwh018 yEEEEEAAARRRRSSSS ago but the effects from that were completely different than this. So I'm assuming it's a seizure and not a stroke because of that and they also told me that there, took my blood etc. gave me Ativan, something I can't remember and a patch to keep on for opiate withdrawals.
Yup yup the ld50 is the dosage that 50% die from it, it's all just estimate.

My diets fine, I'm vegan. I just had more kratom powder than food in my rectal cavity, thus the constipation, it basically WAS compacted sand because I didn't eat.if you save kratom after making a tea for a second wash,it was like having balls of it after you strain it in a T shirt inside you. Probably only kratom honestly. Unrelated but kratom also
Seemed to help keep my testosterone levels down which was a cool added bonus, had to barely shaved my legs at alll.

Even TCC is posting yikes replies.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Oh my god, that person:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

some good posts about nofap weirdos wearing chastity cages at work to avoid masturbating

Jose posted:

Idk if nofap is alt right but this is 100% the correct thread for this

[uarl]https://twitter.com/HKesvani/status/1141323965958361089?s=19[/url]

(i broke the twitter url above because the image is gross and :nws:)

Hopkins FBI posted:

(Bill Lumbergh voice) Yeahhhh...I'm gonna need you to start wearing this chastity cage, mm'kay? So if you could stop masturbating in the workplace...that'd be greeeeat.

Alan Smithee posted:

loving plutocrats stealing my labor and my cum

Dr. Killjoy posted:

boss makes a dollar I make a dime
that’s why I cum on company time

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

there's powerful Terry Gilliam cartoon vibes from this image

Alan Smithee posted:

Me, a vintage almanac photograph cutout of a clergyman: *Gets squashed by comically small yet large chastity Dom device for nofap cucks*

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

add chastity cages to the Chernobyl coal miners in post, like they added foreskins

Ague Proof posted:

The average is 15,000 Roentgens? I thought it was 3.6. This is very unsettling.

more in thread, but im already quoting too many

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 12:06 on Jun 22, 2019

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

the moth whispers to gandalf, 'that's the lord of the rings'

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I'm just so tired of all these Lords of the Rings

Skratchez
Dec 28, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

purple death ray posted:

I'm just so tired of all these Lords of the Rings

:hai:

(but Ring Lords)

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Skratchez posted:

:hai:

(but Ring Lords)

What's the story, Ring Lord?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Blue Footed Booby posted:

TCC's existence continually baffles me.

Hey you should read these forums that I post on! They have subforums for all kinds of common interests, like

Computer games
Cinema
Motorcycles
Music
Shoving illegal experimental drugs you bought from a Russian website up your butt in ever increasing quantities
Cooking
Travel
Pets

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Sagebrush posted:

TCC's existence continually baffles me.

Hey you should read these forums that I post on! They have subforums for all kinds of common interests, like

Computer games
Cinema
Motorcycles
Music
Shoving illegal experimental drugs you bought from a Russian website up your butt in ever increasing quantities
Cooking
Travel
Pets

this is literally maslows hierarchy of needs tho

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Krankenstyle posted:

which end is the top

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Maslow's Hierarchy of Weeds

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Krankenstyle posted:

Selfbuttulization at the top

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Doc Hawkins posted:

which end is the top

depends on political orientation

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Doc Hawkins posted:

which end is the top

I don't see any topping or bottoming on that list, therefore my needs are unfulfilled

and yeah, tcc/gip/tfr kind of really don't fit the forums these days

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

TCC is good for weed related content tho

nankeen
Mar 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747
tcc is just such a good-natured forum. everyone seems to be having such a nice time when they're not dead

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

nankeen posted:

everyone seems to be having such a nice time when they're not dead

drugs.txt

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

nankeen posted:

tcc is just such a good-natured forum. everyone seems to be having such a nice time when they're not dead

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
TCC's intended purpose is harm reduction, which I think it achieves splendidly. Not so much for the active posters whose extremities turn necrotic and slough off after injecting Krokodil or the dude whose arm died after he slept on it, but I think the amount of passive observers who think twice after seeing the broadness of the spectrum of people who consider themselves responsible users outweighs the amount of people who wouldn't find a way to destroy their bodies without TCC.

Besides, at least those guys achieved arm reduction, which is about as close to the mission statement as you're gonna get.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

TCC's intended purpose is harm reduction, which I think it achieves splendidly. Not so much for the active posters whose extremities turn necrotic and slough off after injecting Krokodil or the dude whose arm died after he slept on it, but I think the amount of passive observers who think twice after seeing the broadness of the spectrum of people who consider themselves responsible users outweighs the amount of people who wouldn't find a way to destroy their bodies without TCC.

Besides, at least those guys achieved arm reduction, which is about as close to the mission statement as you're gonna get.

but consider the pharm promotion

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Yeah, TCC is the main reason I have no curiosity regarding illicit substances.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

tcc is the natural end point of crossing "goon" with "dangerous substances"

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

tcc is the natural end point of crossing "goon" with "dangerous substances"
It's interesting because maybe the single biggest unifying trait across the forums is a desire to find the Correct Way (tm) to do stuff, from nuclear engineering to rear end-wiping. So it makes sense that the drug forum would figure out how to do the most drugs, most efficiently.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i mean yeah, if your criteria for success is "does the most drugs" rather than "does the most drugs safely"

Skratchez
Dec 28, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's interesting because maybe the single biggest unifying trait across the forums is a desire to find the Correct Way (tm) to do stuff, from nuclear engineering to rear end-wiping. So it makes sense that the drug forum would figure out how to do the most drugs, most efficiently.

Do rollerblades help with the efficiency? What about baby grand pianos just showing up at your house?

All you can really say is that an attempt was made

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
They show you how to do drugs safely not by showing you the right way, but by showing you all the wrong ways.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

This generally doesn't apply to the weed threads, which are supportive, informative, and generally pretty chill, as you might expect from a thread full of weedlords

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Bertrand Hustle posted:

This generally doesn't apply to the weed threads, which are supportive, informative, and generally pretty chill, as you might expect from a thread full of weedlords

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Maslow's Hierarchy of Weeds

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

1redflag posted:

I'm tubby watching the tele

Chinatown posted:

im tele chubby

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Yeah, TCC is the main reason I have no curiosity regarding illicit substances.

Not even LSD?

quote:

proposal: a forum for "responsible drug users" and "harm reduction"

reality: a man falls through the earth and into parisian catacombs. taking a torch from the wall he spies row upon row of skeletons. grasping the nearest by the shoulders, he shakes it madly, yelling "my nigga have u tried lsd"
Has really stuck with me over the years.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I've woken up before having slept on my arm and then having to deal with the numbness and the pins and needles feeling, but you'd have to be in a straight up drug coma for this, right?

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Facebook Aunt posted:

Not even LSD?

Chill, it's not like he's trying to quit heroin

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

christmas boots posted:

I've woken up before having slept on my arm and then having to deal with the numbness and the pins and needles feeling, but you'd have to be in a straight up drug coma for this, right?

definitely

once in college i apparently passed out drunk on my left arm cause i had impaired function for like a week. it worked alright except if i held any weight in my left hand, itd just turn and slide down and i couldnt do anything to stop it except use my right hand. it was weird sensation, it didnt hurt or anything.

so i called my dad & asked if i should worry (he was a nurse), he said he once treated a guy who slept in a bus with his head against the window in such a hosed up position that he couldnt move his body for some days. actually i guess that guy was probably on drugs cause of where my dad worked.

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 03:01 on Jun 23, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
So imagine if instead of injecting a drug into your veins, you would have a gigantic syringe with a drug and suck your self inside through the needle, thus injecting yourself into the drug. Maybe that would be more effective. Worth a try.