Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play “Digimon: All-Star Rumble”

Beat 'em up/fighting game hybrid specifically intended for Western fans of Digimon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Oh yeah, I should probably put this here, too. We started a new randomized Fire Emblem megathread, which now has a Sacred Stones self-randomizer run by Minus Green and a Path of Radiance run by Sorites as well as my FE7 one. Feel free to participate!

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

It's 1991. Your map has the Soviet Union on it. And you're here to answer one pressing question: Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?

This is a LP of the rare 1991 gamebook version of Where in the World, and it promises to be fun for Carmen Sandiego fans, geography buffs, or anyone who wants to goggle at how the world was almost 30 years ago.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

Gotta Snap a Handful - Let's Play Pokemon Snap

"Wonderful!" I take JigglyJacob on a tour through Pokemon Island as we harass the wildlife and take photos of the results for points and science.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I'm taking another crack at this game. It's not good.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Click here for thread

Join me as I continue my run through the entire Command and Conquer library, with the fantastic return to the Tiberian timeline.

Highwayleopard
Aug 18, 2017

The New, The Bad and the Monkeys - Let's Play Dominions 5!

A game of Dominions 5 populated entirely by players who have never won a game. Come down and laugh at our struggles or offer advice or simply enjoy the feeling that knowing that there's someone worse than you at pixel mens.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play “LEGO Batman”

The Dark Knight is a bit more jagged than I remember.

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend

The glorious military of the Unified People's Republic of Almain has (finally) concluded its first major operation! It, uh, wasn't a success.

Join us as we try to recover from the fallout and prepare to face the most terrifying enemy of any general: budgeting for the new year.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

Things go from bad to worse in this first-person adventure game. But no matter what, we will always have Quark's.

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

What do we have here, the building blocks of Sushi Strikers. Sushi puzzle-fighting, Sushi Pokemon, and guacamole Wasabi.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

Two Mouthfuls at Once - Let's Play Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

A quick run through Kirby 64 getting all of the crystal shards and boppin' to that soundtrack.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Gathered friends, listen again to our legend of the Bionicle.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Gotta Go Blind - Let's Play Sonic Generations

An unsurprisingly blind playthrough of the game with highlights of near perfect clears of the modern stages alongside. If you enjoyed our shenanigans during XCOM this the place where we're chilling out for the Summer.

Fleshwit
Apr 25, 2011

The Guild of Ethical Necromancers Endorses This Master of the Wind LP!

Hot on the heels of my SSLP of the supremely flawed RPGMaker classic, The Way, comes my next SSLP. This time I'll be tackling RPGMaker XP series, and despite being made in XP, it's far less janky than The Way. The name of this game? Master of the Wind.

How to describe this game in a way that sounds appealing? A friend of mine that has also played the series suggested 'The Witcher' except you play as two guys cosplaying as superheroes. Also they fight capitalism, and lots of cheesy rock music is used for the score.

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Winds of Change AKA Major\Minor 2: This Time, It's Fursonal

Do you remember Major\Minor? Do you wish you hadn't? In either case, the skies grow black and the cattle die in the fields as once again the writer for M\M graces us with some kind of abomination in the form of a sort-of sequel. Watch me go insane and only get worse as we're all subjected to terrible writing, terrible characters, plot holes the size of galaxies, and prose that does not seem like it was written by a human.

Blarghalt fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Jul 6, 2019

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play LEGO Games: A Journey Inside A Broken Man

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Mario Gets Flattened - Let's Play PAPER MARIO: MASTER QUEST (Blind!)

Ever thought that Paper Mario was too easy, and that Mario needed to be haphazardly guided through a remixed world that's at least kind of out to kill him?

Well, look no further! In this LP, I take on the Paper Mario romhack Paper Mario: Master Quest - as a blind LP, I'll only know what's around each corner once it happens to me. A good time will be had by all! (except Mario)

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

The Harebrained Studios Shadowrun games have modding tools, but not a lot of proper campaigns were ever released. However, here we have a trilogy of very well made mods that can definitely compete with the main games as far as quality is concerned, which take a long trip into the California Free State, a very interesting area to set stories in with a lot of potential for great conflicts.

Join me in the first of the trilogy - Antumbra Saga.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

A casual playthrough of a rarely discussed or acknowledged entry in the Zelda franchise.

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

Let's Play Vampire Hunter D

It's a video game based on a movie based on a book, and it's good! Vampire Hunter D takes the tried and true Resident Evil formula and throws some swordplay into it, along with vampires, magic talking hands, a branching narrative and a lot of charm. Join us as we explore a haunted castle to solve a kidnapping case!

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

The latest in Sega's Yakuza franchise, its a detective spinoff starring a whole new cast!

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Oh, yeah. I should post here

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3894461

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

Join me on an FMV adventure, you might learn something new about Klingons. Or if you don't want to learn, join for the potential violence.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

It's the origins of Sega's Yakuza franchise! See how Kazuma Kiryu and Goro Majima become the men they are today!

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Goons making games, LP'ing Dreams

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Can one game effectively retell the first 800 chapters of One Piece? Only one way to find out.

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal

Why yes, that is indeed a stubborn, suspicious, devious, bisexual master healer spy Khajiit that just jumped out of a tree and offered to be our court physician. Let's play Crusader Kings with an Elder Scrolls twist!

Clayren fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Jul 29, 2019

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.
Because two other concurrent LPs of the same game wasn't enough, time for a third!

Let's Play Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

John de Lancie and the Borg return in this hour-long FMV adventure.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

My Sidekick Needs a Side-Kick - Let's Play Star Fox Adventures!

Mugiwara Yoshi takes the reigns for our LP of the Rare-developed, Zelda-styled sequel to Star Fox 64! He doesn't regret it yet, but give it time.

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

It's only forever, not long at all

Samurai, Demons, and Warlords oh my! Let's Play Onimusha

Did I mention there's ninja's in here too? Without the Naruto run sadly but it's still pretty awesome.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Civilization: Beyond Earth, the latest red-headed stepchild of the series.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Advanced Squad Leader - I survived Stalingrad and all I got was this lousy LP

Click for the thread

Come join me in my 2nd attempt at a Historical Advanced Squad Leader [HASL] game, where I play out the Battle of Stalingrad, in video format this time!

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Little Britain: The Videogame

This may be the weirdest game I've played, and I do think that's saying a lot.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

Evil Genius - They called me mad! Mad! me? Mwahh ha ha

It's time to take over the world, or die to a well dressed British secret agent.

homphgomph
Nov 23, 2007

So that's what that feels like

My Name Is John Parker Hammond and this is Jurassic Park: Trespasser

Boob health and Dino physics! We tackle this 1998 Digital Sequel to Lost World Jurassic Park.

Bee Keeper
Dec 29, 2010

Sic Transit Gloria
I can not find the TorchLight thread? I'm streaming it beginning until end?
https://www.twitch.tv/shake_style

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play CaveBlazers

CaveBlazers is an indie 2D platformer roguelike developed by only a single person. It takes very clear inspiration from a lot of similar games: Spelunky, Risk of Rain, and whatever Rogue Legacy is probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

Battlestar Galactica: Deadlock - the first toaster war.

Twenty years before the series, we are fighting out the Cylon rebellion, in a turn bases, WEGO game of space battleships slugging it out.