Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yankeehomo
Jul 20, 2018
do we all remember Obamagirl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKsoXHYICqU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1135591861538762757

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

Oh so she wants us to prosecute Obama and every currently alive president for war crimes??? Awesome! I'd be willing to pass up Carter since he was a single termer that didn't do too much murder and easily saved 10x the amount eradicating guinea worm and building houses for Poor's.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Shaffness posted:

Oh so she wants us to prosecute Obama and every currently alive president for war crimes??? Awesome! I'd be willing to pass up Carter since he was a single termer that didn't do too much murder and easily saved 10x the amount eradicating guinea worm and building houses for Poor's.

Carter admin still funded Salvadorian death squads

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

l o c k h e r u p

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
"If you don't like Hillary, don't vote for her :smug:"

narrator voice: they didn't

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Shaffness posted:

Tell that to the 200 THOUSAND folks in East Timor who the Indonesians killed in a genocide.

quote:

The 'final solution' campaigns involved two primary tactics: The 'encirclement and annihilation' campaign involved bombing villages and mountain areas from aeroplanes, causing famine and defoliation of ground cover. When surviving villagers came down to lower-lying regions to surrender, the military would simply shoot them. Other survivors were placed in resettlement camps where they were prevented from travelling or cultivating farmland. In early 1978, the entire civilian population of Arsaibai village, near the Indonesian border, was killed for supporting Fretilin after being bombarded and starved. During this period, allegations of Indonesian use of chemical weapons arose, as villagers reported maggots appearing on crops after bombing attacks. The success of the 'encirclement and annihilation' campaign led to the 'final cleansing campaign', in which children and men from resettlement camps would be forced to hold hands and march in front of Indonesian units searching for Fretilin members. When Fretilin members were found, the members would be forced to surrender or to fire on their own people.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Though Carter should go after Kissinger who orchestrated the whole thing in the first place under Ford.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

realizing there would have been a way higher chance of LOCKING HER UP if she had won in 2016

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Peanut President posted:

Tell that to the 200 THOUSAND folks in East Timor who the Indonesians killed in a genocide.

Yeah you have a lot to answer for

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

StashAugustine posted:

Yeah you have a lot to answer for

like I said, Kissinger first.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

That time Melania died for 2 weeks from butt surgery

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
she was getting her hole smoothed and enlarged

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

Travelling rn and went on a tour of Lyon where I got reminded about the butcher of lyon who was a Nazi that the CIA decided was a "very good Nazi" and then hired to kill leftists in Bolivia until literal French Nazi hunters tracked him down and forced him to sit on trial, where he just smugly sat around and said "I did my job".

Cool cool cool

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i suddenly remembered the first time iran called america retarded:

“The period and era of using nuclear weapons is over ... Nuclear bombs are not anymore helpful and those who are stockpiling nuclear weapons, politically they are backward, and they are mentally retarded,” Ahmadinejad told reporters at a forum to promote democracy on the Indonesian island of Bali.

lol

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
giving Ahmadinejad a sixer for using the R Word

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

The time Marco Rubio harassed Maduro on twitter with pictures of formerly domed dictators

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

GalacticAcid posted:

giving Ahmadinejad a sixer for using the R Word

https://twitter.com/Ahmadinejad1956/status/1142810022998618113?s=20

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

That time the President of the United States of America pulled out of the Paris Climate Accord because: "I was elected to represent the people of *looks down at paper* Pittsburgh not Paris." And he looked at the assembled people expecting applause.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

El Mero Mero posted:

Travelling rn and went on a tour of Lyon where I got reminded about the butcher of lyon who was a Nazi that the CIA decided was a "very good Nazi" and then hired to kill leftists in Bolivia until literal French Nazi hunters tracked him down and forced him to sit on trial, where he just smugly sat around and said "I did my job".

Cool cool cool

Fun fact: a french collaborator, who worked with Klaus Barbie, fled to Quebec where he was protected and made the Director of the Sorel hospital despite having no qualifications. He decided to operate on my great-grandma and botched the operations completely.

She lived until 103, and still had a sharp mind. He, of course, got off scot free.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
"Who is John Galt?"

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_Conversion_Act

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1144015577478029313

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

I'm really tired of people harshing on this, I thought it was funny

"what would your worst enemy say about you?"
"I killed my worst enemy"

that was loving great!! gently caress you guys

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
also bragging about killing a guy is just straight up cool to like 80% of the country

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
killing people is pretty cool, hard to argue with

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
he should have gone all in on the unhinged vietnam vet persona

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Dan Quayle didn't know how to spell "potato."

Go back and read old Bloom County comics, they're great and full of this kind of nostalgia.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Comrayn posted:

also bragging about killing a guy is just straight up cool to like 80% of the country

this country was founded explicitly for the purpose of killing people

Dec 26, 2012

Pick posted:

I'm really tired of people harshing on this, I thought it was funny

"what would your worst enemy say about you?"
"I killed my worst enemy"

that was loving great!! gently caress you guys

it was probably the most interesting thing about him tbh

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Mister Speaker posted:

Dan Quayle didn't know how to spell "potato."

Go back and read old Bloom County comics, they're great and full of this kind of nostalgia.

they put Trumpl's brain in Bill the Cat's body

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

ScrubLeague posted:

this country was founded explicitly for the purpose of killing people

nah it was mainly tax evasion. although iirc the english were like "no you cant just wander around wherever you want killing indians and making farms" and the colonists didnt like that one bit either

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
p sure the founding fathers didn't promise lower taxes

also taxes were lower under the british lol

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
John Kerry got in trouble for saying this in the run up to the 1988 presidential election:

“Somebody told me the other day that the Secret Service has orders that if George Bush is shot, they're to shoot Quayle”

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Kevin Mitnick P.E. posted:

nah it was mainly tax evasion. although iirc the english were like "no you cant just wander around wherever you want killing indians and making farms" and the colonists didnt like that one bit either

they didnt just dislike it, england wanting them to cut back on the genocide was a major point of contention

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Keith Atherton posted:

John Kerry got in trouble for saying this in the run up to the 1988 presidential election:

“Somebody told me the other day that the Secret Service has orders that if George Bush is shot, they're to shoot Quayle”

lol. i wonder if that somebody was a fellow skull & bones member

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

To be fair its not like the English were slouches in the genocide department when they felt the need

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Kevin Mitnick P.E. posted:

The reason why england was being sticklers about taxes is that the american colonies were insanely expensive to maintain due to the high amounts of land theft and genocide constantly creating military conflict.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Like the tax thing was plan B after "stop murdering indians and taking their land" failed so bad they had the french & indian war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

they knew their risk they were taking when they decided to make america