Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

good news they've been showing bugs and crap for like 20 more minutes and next is another tedious fps game that isn't a bust pile like the wheel of time pc game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
staying up late for the uncharted run hyoooooope

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
shoutouts to nolan norths charismatic yet down to earth voice acing

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I looked it up and the quote is “Say not in grief: ‘He is no more,’ but live in thankfulness that he was.” Which is nice but it’s also a Hebrew proverb that’s probably like 1500 years old minimum so it’s cool that this guy associates it with epic Claptrap badassery.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I looked it up and the quote is “Say not in grief: ‘He is no more,’ but live in thankfulness that he was.” Which is nice but it’s also a Hebrew proverb that’s probably like 1500 years old minimum so it’s cool that this guy associates it with epic Claptrap badassery.

fortunateyl i have my glossary of hebrew idioms out at all times while gaming so i don't comit this faux pas

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Spike Vegeta hoipe.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

fortunateyl i have my glossary of hebrew idioms out at all times while gaming so i don't comit this faux pas

This.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

omg

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

i can respect that more than "new gamer HOYPE" at least

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

SpikeV looks like he stinks of the dankest resin more and more each year

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

SpikeV looks like he stinks of the dankest resin more and more each year

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
loving flying this year on that uyama strain

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ah this greasy dude again

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
*wveryone in the chat thread cums simultaneously*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

its pretty awesome that for what seems like 3 years now every donation is a "pun:".

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
I didn't clip it but it goes without saying that donation in Grandma's memory ended with a shoutout to Doctors Without Borders and a very solemn gamer hoipe

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Can I get a new gamer HOYPE?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Me and Derpette are looking forward to a GLORIOUS week of puns and references!! Cant believe this poo poo only happens like twenty times a year. While I’m maaaaybe saving some of my favorite Lebowskiisms for Extra Life, Pokethon, and Pedomania,, let me just say.... the Dude may or may not abide. See you baconing narwhals in chat!

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

HolePisser1982 posted:

Me and Derpette are looking forward to a GLORIOUS week of puns and references!! Cant believe this poo poo only happens like twenty times a year. While I’m maaaaybe saving some of my favorite Lebowskiisms for Extra Life, Pokethon, and Pedomania,, let me just say.... the Dude may or may not abide. See you baconing narwhals in chat!

Thanks for the $500 donation

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

20 minutes to eject 1 gamecube disc and put in another hype

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

20 minutes to eject 1 gamecube disc and put in another hype

They have no shame. But, watching .mov files of Claris speedtricks on metroid2002 forums is what introduced me to the concept of spreedruns so I'll always have a soft spot for her runs on this godforsaken program.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Air Ride is a top 5 gamecube game easy.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Guy who played Split/Second spent the entire time making cheesy jokes and insulted gamers and Red Bull, so the speed running community is pissed and trying to get him banned.

This is why we only have epic puns in every stream.

https://clips.twitch.tv/SmokyCooperativeDragonflyNomNom

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

if your cat didn't wake you up at 4:30 am and you were unable to fall asleep while rolling in bed after 30 minutes so you turned on sdgq then i urge you to watch this whole run here is but a tasste

https://twitter.com/luulubuu/status/1143499259544817664?s=20

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Over There posted:

Guy who played Split/Second spent the entire time making cheesy jokes and insulted gamers and Red Bull, so the speed running community is pissed and trying to get him banned.

oh yeet, oh HELLS yeet

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

him and his girlfirned [?] and the announcer would not shut up but at least the girlfirend[?] started going off script becasue nothing they were saying was funny so she just sat there while the dude kept talking a mile a minute doing jokes that weren't landing

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

him and his girlfirned [?] and the announcer would not shut up but at least the girlfirend[?] started going off script becasue nothing they were saying was funny so she just sat there while the dude kept talking a mile a minute doing jokes that weren't landing

drat it. Why did I have to sleep.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

The arcade punch out run was cool

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

if your cat didn't wake you up at 4:30 am and you were unable to fall asleep while rolling in bed after 30 minutes so you turned on sdgq then i urge you to watch this whole run here is but a tasste

https://twitter.com/luulubuu/status/1143499259544817664?s=20

i thought he was going to propose

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You

Over There posted:

A shameful display on such a stage of honor.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Frenz posted:

The arcade punch out run was cool

yeah

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

spb posted:

i thought he was going to propose

Same. Missed opportunity.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Blindfold Punch Out is cool.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

zallard is dope

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Hey SlimeYoshi12000. HeeHeeX2 here. Hope you don't CLAWS an accident during this Bubsy run. LMFAO. Can I get a HOYPE from the crowd? KILL the animals. My family were slain by the Indonesian mafia and my cat jumped off a cliff. I shot a hole in my own wrist and would of bleed out in a janitor's closet if it wasn't for Doctor's Without Borders. Now I'm thinking of getting into the Glove 64 community because of you guys. Much love.

infinite anime
May 25, 2019

by VideoGames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

is undertale any good